It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: What if some good aliens are coming back...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
From the future to tell us that we are them and trying to stop us from poisoning ourselves and the environment because we will end up looking like them through evolution if we dont change our ways now and poisoning the earth?

How much chemicals we use what if we will morph into looking like big black eyed wrinkly alien deformities?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I find it interesting that you would think of the stereotype of the extraterrestrial as a downgrade from our present state. Perhaps their bodily structures and functions are more practical and effective than ours. They could easily be a step, or several steps, ahead of us in this aspect.

I doubt that beings capable of contacting us would be somehow less than we are.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
There is a disease called itchyosis that make children look like those found in alien drawings.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

I find your premise very interesting on a few levels meadowfairy. Though I do have a few technical problems with time travel per see - if some of the species visiting this earth were in fact a future representation of humans; it's quite possible that they wish to prevent certain aspects of our 'technical evolution' and the associated consequences of such.

Such as types of 'pollution' that are known to have adverse effects on fertility. Perhaps things such as GM terminator seed stocks, whose long term exposure may have negative effects on human physiology/fertility, or over exposure to EM producing items that infest our houses in growing quantities. Even Ionospheric Heaters such as HAARP may be damaging our environment and henceforth us.

All these types of technologies may eventually create a situation whereby the only way the human race can perpetuate is to clone - and god knows what adverse effects that would have on our physiology.

I've read in many reports & papers that some of the ET's visiting this earth are suspected clones so that's why I thought I'd tie that angle into what your saying. At our present rate, the need to clone isn't exactly an unrealistic probability in our future.

Just a thought...

Anyway, I rambling on about too many 'what-ifs'!

IRM

top topics

join