It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Dogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just as dogs preceded humans in making the first risky voyages into space, a new generation of canines has now made an equally path-breaking trip - from life to death and back again.

here is a link to the new york times article: Click here

what do you think of this???

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think its pretty interesting, if they do end up using it with humans, it will be a nice addition to NDE research as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
well I posted this because The state I live in. My dad works in a city about 2 hours away from where I live. I saw last year on the local news of footage of a person being attacked by a zombie.

The lady owns a flower shop business and was taking flowers to a church that was in a cemetary. the lady had to have the flowers in the church by 12:00am since they were going to have a funeral in the morning so she had to help setup the place.

She then was leaving about 1:30am and she saw a old man in the cemetary she thought he might of gotten hurt so she yelled back at the chruch to get help ect.
The old guy got closer to the lady and since it was foggy she couldn't see him fully until he got closer to her and she sees his jaw decad. the some of the flesh was rotted away. the lady screammed and the people at the church saw this and one person grabbed their cellphone to record the event.

The old zombie guy walked back into the cemetary and disapeared after people were screaming.

the lady claim it was real and many people saw it she even told the police when the cops got there. They thought it was a halloween prank since it was in october.

the cops did find one grave that was dugged . After a few weeks of this being on the news. The local news reporter started to invetigate some company that is near by. There is a lab that is not labled and has no company name. This was near that chruch about 10 miles away from that area.

The locals that live by that area they told the local news that this building seems to be abandone but they do see vans go in and out and people do park there car. They also wear lab coats.

The rumors are that this lab is doing research projects on how to bring back the dead and also research new ways to do critical surgery.

This was the onlything I heard about this. I also read a article in Pen State.

Some other lab got high honors on succeeding on a project which was just like the article I posted here.

Where they made zombie dogs. they drained all the blood and put the dog in the freezer for 7 hours and also the dogs blood in the freezer and they said they used a solution to add with the blood and after 7 hours they inject the bloock back into the dogs body and the dog came back to life.

they notice that when they do come back they are starving.

I don't know how true that story about the lady in going at the church but it did hit the local news which caused some people to panic well the people that live in that area.

So I thought I would post it here since I find it interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Haha, man, just when you think things can't get any worse, now we have to worry about a Zombie Apocalypse on top of everything else.

Pretty fascinating stuff. Makes you wonder if cryonics would actually work provided there was sufficient technology to repair or prevent cellular damage.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SimpleAnswers

well with this it's kinda different than the zombies we know. They say that our soul is our software and our body is our hardware.

To do major repairs they need to some how shutdown the soul or at least turn it off.

So in other words we are more like a complex computer which whenever you had to fix the hardware of the computer you usually turn it off it it's critical stuff.

So they say that you can become a cannabek when they turn you back on this is because your body... brain... organs are starving for oxygen and many other stuff so when your turn back on you need a healthy meal else you will be a canable

These projects started after they made a way to make a suspended animation procedure for surgery for critical surgery. Well glad some others here find it interesting also.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Mainly they are turning the body off.
Then, they turn the body back on similar to the paddles they use in the ER.
Like ComputerWhiz said, in terms of the standard zombie movies, this is about as much of a zombie things as a NDE.
Yes, they were clinically dead, but the body is completely revitalized, versus the "bits keep falling off" class of zombie we see on films.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Indeed, my thoughts immediately went to the stories you hear of people drowning in very cold waters and being revived long after conventional wisdom would suggest they could survive.

I know they had to test this concept on animals eventually, but I do feel a bit for the dogs it didn't quite work out for. I'd like to see more advances done in modeling biological systems and supporting technologies to allow for this sort of work to be done without sacrificing animals. The benefits of this technology do sound very welcome, unpleasantness aside.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This is incredible, perhaps this very line of study is what we need to bring about the total overhaul of humanity and the syndrome of it being suppressed by Religions since records began.

Imagine a devout Muslim being actually shown what reality is after being dead for a day or two then reviving him. Budding suicide bombers who do the act simply to get the virgins may have second thoughts about it if they have the chance to see whats on the other side.

Or equally a Pastor who spent his entire life molesting little girls could see the reality of what awaits the wicked.

top topics

join