It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil Wayne and Baby Kissing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Like Father, Like Son. That's the title of the latest 20-track offering from the New Orleans-bred rap alliance called the Cash Money Millionaires. The group was co-founded by 37-year-old Bryan "Baby" Williams, who also goes by other multiple aliases, including "The Birdman" and "#1 Stunna".

The actual "baby" of the Cash Money conglomerate is a guy named Lil' Wayne, who, at 24 years old, was the youngest member of the Louisiana-based label. Lil' Wayne (nee: Dwayne Michael Carter) came into much prominence in his own right as an artist, and has been credited with possessing an excellent lyrical cadence that has driven his record sales well into the millions.

But their rhyming skills aren't what has landed Lil Wayne - who also goes by the monikers of "Birdman, Jr.", "Weezy F. Baby", "Weezy (something unprintable) Baby" or "Tha Carter" - and the real Baby Baby on the tongues of multiple hip-hop heads as of late.

What has set the email boxes abuzz is a photograph of Lil' Wayne and Baby planting a kiss smack dab on one another's lips. Immediately, the machismo-filled world of hardened rappers and wannabe rhymers explained away the image as something doctored or photoshoped, reasoning that manly heroes like Lil' Wayne and Baby would never attempt such a move.

Yet recently, Baby finally addressed the firestorm of controversy in an interview with DJ Uptown Angela on Q93, a Clear Channel station in New Orleans, and admitted that the photo only expressed the real father/son relationship that exists between Baby and Lil' Wayne.

"Before I had a child, Wayne and all of them were my children, you heard me?" Baby said, using the same colloquialisms often spouted by other New Orleans native sons like Master P and Juvenile.

"Wayne to me is my son - my first-born son - and that's what it do for me," Baby told Uptown Angela. "That's my life, that's my love and that's my thing. That's my lil' son. I love him to death."

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The only thing I have to say about dude is that he's SEVERELY:

[edit on 25-11-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
good lyrical cadence?? please

i'm with the poster above...cash money millionares.....meh

i hope that photo causes them much grief

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
One thing I'd like to add is that: