It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs 'have been here since 1947'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

UFOs 'have been here since 1947'

www.telegraph.co.uk

UFOs exist and have been here since 1947, according to a British expert.

Editor of UFO Data Magazine Philip Mantle is set to unveil his findings at an international conference this month.

He investigated the site in Roswell, New Mexico where many people believe there was an alien crash landing. He analysed rock, earth and vegetation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:

[edit on 7-10-2008 by muddyhoop]

[edit on 7-10-2008 by muddyhoop]

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
"Us Brits really have beaten the Americans at their own game and it is really great that we have done that. It really is revolutionary for the UFO world."

What does he mean by this comment? Sorry but I am not up on the UFO stuff.

He mentions "a mysterious blue substance that dribbles down rocks." ... what is this substance?

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I really believe this topic needs to be moved to the Aliens & UFO`s forum. I`m sure one of the Mods. will move it there.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I don't know, it is current breaking alternative news... so... I guess it would come down to a matter of personal opinion.

As for 1947... weren't there old images from centuries ago depicting large unidentified objects in the sky?

I can't remember exactly when, the old paintings and sketches have come from a variety of cultures. But wouldn't this suggest these UFO's have been here for much longer than just since 1947?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by muddyhoop

This sint really news-the editor of a UFO mag saying that Roswell happened-real disclosure!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Actually this ties into the article that Frank Warren posted in the Aliens and UFO forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am actually mildy interested in this story due to the promise of professional lab work. That always catches my eye until I see the results. I guess we wait.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If this guy knows all about the ET spaceships that have been coming to Earth then they wouldn't be "UFOs" anymore now would they? lol

top topics

join