It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo on bbc news RIGHT NOW

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
im kind of on the fence on this one guys

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Wrong on all counts/
The original post by the OP is still there.
No wonder false info is a great creator of conspiracy.

"Reading is Fundemental"

Ironically, reading is fundamental, or don't you practice what you preach?

Yesterday, the OP started a thread about watching a UFO from his window. A UFO so large it dominated the skyline. There were lots of replies and an assurance that he'd he have proof with pictures. Then, when the OP returned, he edited the message that opened the thread with so it had brand new content and nothing at all about the UFO he'd claimed to have watched only a short while previously.

I'm not talking about this thread in which we're posting now; I'm talking about another thread which is no longer there. If you think I'm lying or mistaken, I'm not the only one to point this out in this particular thread.

So, where am I "wrong on all counts/"? Also, if you're so adamant that this particular thread is still there, can you point to it?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliotalien
you people should look at facts
fact: i did see a gigantic spaceship cover the sky yesturday for ten minutes but my camera broke

We were asking at the time, where are you in England? You're not the only person in England you know. Why wouldn't you answer that question? Also, if this UFO was so big it dominated the skyline as you claimed, why didn't anyone else see it? According to your description, this was a massive object appearing in broad daylight.

Can I expect to see a thread soon as to how you've developed a special ability to see objects that no one else can and how 'it's freaking you out'?

And then not forgetting the classic 'I took pictures but my camera broke'! Is it any wonder that people aren't taking your claims seriously?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliotalien
i did see what i thought was a ufo on bbc news but under close examining it does appear to be a building that i didnt know existed the like because in the uk they dont have those kind of buildings

Erm, theres quite a few of us who live in the uk who could see straight away that it was a building. With the greatest respect either you are mental and need help or you are taking the piss.

Actually that is a little harsh but i thought this site was about denying ignorance, and i have not yet seen any evidence of that.

(Edited because i felt a bit guilty)

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Man_Versus_AntiMan]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What this thread requires is a picture of a genuine UFO

taken 30 Aug 2008 in S/W UK on a 2 megapixel camera on mobile phone.

This was a snapshot of one of about a dozen objects, flying in a straight line at low altitude, on a crystal clear August night - pulsating in light intensity and changing colour from orange to white.

And the second shot is the same object - but just as I clicked to capture it dimmed out - but is still visible if you zoom the image.

I apologise for hyjacking anothers thread - but thought that genuine interest should be rewarded.

(Please note that there is additional info. regarding this particular sighting - that i will attempt to post on ATS soon... )

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Man_Versus_AntiMan

Actually that is a little harsh but i thought this site was about denying ignorance, and i have not yet seen any evidence of that.

Well i believe nearly every single poster on this thread has rubbished the claims made in the OP.

I would say that ignorance has been denied pretty well

[edit on 8/10/08 by blupblup]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thanks, that was my only justification for being horrible. Now im going to have to apologise!

Maybe later.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by staple
Reminded me of the UFO in Men in Black hidden at the worlds fair.

The worlds fair???

You mean the tower in Queens, NY in Flushing Meadow Park. I know because I used to live one block from that park ( I used to go there to run). Not that that part of the movie was actually filmed there...

Is that park, or section of the park, called words fair? I'm asking because I honestly don't know, or are your referring to something else? it's not a big deal though, I just wanted to know

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

Yep
World's Fair 1964, New York City, Flushing Meadows Corona Park

Here's a wiki link to learn some of the history

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Man_Versus_AntiMan

Ha Ha...sorry about that.

Good to be nice once in a while though

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
he/shes right you know.. take alook at where the mouse pointer is looking! here ive enhanced the image so everybody can see it much more clearly!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I see a metallic hamburger....

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
dude im really a big beliver,and my heart brakes when i have to debunk,but that is a building):

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

this is why there are so many ufo sighting .... some people look at a tower and see a ufo.. pathetic..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by elliotalien

I'm not sure how to post pic's so please go to google images and type in space needle. Look familiar?
Edit: My apologies, I neglected to see this has already been brought to attention.

[edit on 8/07/08 by curiositydidnotkillthecat]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
In the U.K here 4am watching live news

I am suprise the thread hasn't been locked its an obvious HOAX if its a joke its not too inventive.

expecting [HOAX] tags in 5....4....3....2....

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
OK, ONE LAST TIME, IM GONNA SHOUT THIS ONE....."THE BUILDING IN THE PICTURE IS THE POST OFFICE TOWER IN LONDON, THE UFO LOOKING HOOHAA ON TOP IS THE REVOLVING RESTAURANT! END OF STORY!" IM SORRY FOR SHOUTING, LOL.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Lol, this is hilarious. I dont think thats even a real landscape, and if it is its just a damn building. I dont even understand where you see the UFO...?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join