It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo on bbc news RIGHT NOW

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This of course follows on from the OP's previous thread yesterday - which appears to have been removed - where he claimed to be watching a huge UFO from his window, which completely dominated the skyline.

Then, after a couple of pages of posters asking for pictures or at least information as to where in England the OP was allegedly seeing the massive UFO, he went back and edited the initial post to contain another topic entirely.

I don't understand how he's allowed to get away with it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Merriman Weir
I often wonder too,these threads do the subject matter no good at all
and seem to grow arms and legs with no questions asked,but question the sincerity of certain celebrity posters and it`s banning time!
No wonder this subject is such a mess at the moment!

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliotalien
in two of the pics look at the window DIRECTLY BEHIND HIM THERES SPACESHIP WITH PORTHOLES

I am sorry to disappoint you, elliotalien. It's not a UFO. Its a building.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Post screw up.

Please ignore

[edit on 8-10-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
No need to post anymore "It's not a ufo, it's a building." The thread has bene resolved and you'd know if you read the whole thing.

For future discoveries please note that TV studios, like previously mentioned run either a static set with fake windows or a video loop of something somewhere (could be old footage). Where the first is most likely since it's less expensive.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
No offense meant man, just havin' a little fun. Just for the record though it looks like a collection of random images. Maybe there is another structure similar to the space needle that I am not aware of...

x4c.xanga.com...

went up this about a month ago
. not much different.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
For second And last time the space needle 'Is Not' the object in question !

'Go all the way back,Tooo the very first Post... and try looking at the snaps again. His Curser... is... 'Not pointing' at the "needle Thing !

If.. You May have been wrong, and missed the actual area pointed to,
then, Please apologies To the OP.

Many news Stations that I watch, are groung floor and have live people, moving around waveing,holding a sign, or some that are near a Freeway OR what ever...I Know the places 'It's Not' cardboard.
Why.. Is it not possible that his real--with heavy pixelation.

Seems like a conspiracy. Ha! You did all conspire. But I didn't see any Proof that It wasen't there.

this is the thread that keeps on giving

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

news.bbc.co.uk... go there
i have chills up my spine just been watching bbc news its almost 4am here... seen a clear as day spaceship hovering outside the reporters window

ive taken a picture of it!!!!!!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by elliotalien]

ive taken 4 snapshots how do i upload them

LOL BRO THAT IS THE SPACE NEEDLES LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Sigh.
Twice in two days, with very questionable proof.

Can 'elliotalien' either be banned, or tracked down and given a swift kick to the gonads?
Surely even the moderators don't find this funny anymore.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Wrong on all counts/
The original post by the OP is still there.
No wonder false info is a great creator of conspiracy.

"Reading is Fundemental"

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
IT IS THE BT TOWER DUMBASS

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Oh my God, Project Blue Beam has begun. I can't believe they perfected the technology to these levels, spend your final hours with loved ones people.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

I know.... they have projected images of buildings on to fake backgrounds on live news reports....

Oh wait, That was just a fake background on a news report with a BUILDING that kind of, but didn't really, look like a UFO.

C'mon man......

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
you people should look at facts
fact: i did see a gigantic spaceship cover the sky yesturday for ten minutes but my camera broke

face: i did see what i thought was a ufo on bbc news but under close examining it does appear to be a building that i didnt know existed the like because in the uk they dont have those kind of buildings
so yes

the first time i was right
second time wrong

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
hahahahahahaha ya almost got me there

It cud seem a UFO but I'm afraid ya might glasses then
it's the top of a building

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAH OMG best thread ever. The background of the set is a transparency that is backlit. It is very common and used almost everywhere they want to show a cityscape behind news persons.

LMAO. What a joke.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

you people should look at facts
fact: i did see a gigantic spaceship cover the sky yesturday for ten minutes but my camera broke

second time wrong

Wow...so your camera broke. How convenient that it broke right when you saw a spaceship cover the sky. I guess since it covered the sky it would have to be hundreds of miles in diameter and no one else saw it.

Please provide your location so other people can also let you know you made this up.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotalien

thats a building!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Are you 5 years old thats a building its not even a real back ground if it was a ufo very futuristic not looks like one from the 1960 s

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Thats the bloody post office tower you eedgit, lol, the "space ship" you are referring to is the revolving restaurant at the top

I suppose i can see where you were coming from, but no, no no, no no no and nope.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join