It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo on bbc news RIGHT NOW

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

It's odd the buildings also don't seem to be all in the same city? It looks like a picture of random buildings put together into one?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
for gods sake
SOMEBODY TAKE MY ORIGINAL SNAPSHOT FOR GODS SAKE.. THEN JUDGE
pvt message me somebody

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliotalien

Originally posted by redhatty

Originally posted by elliotalien
thats not part of the building
how can i upload the original snap as it can be zoomed into

Your bbc announcer has a composite picture of famous US buildings as a background. The one you THINK is a space ship is the Seattle Space Needle
www.spaceneedle.com...
Also seen is the capitol building from Washington DC and the empire state building from New York City

no its not
somebody private message me ill email them the pic it can be zoomed in and its a clear as day craft NOT part of a building

Wow I just knew it. You don't give up do you? Let's all see this picture, and if your right, I'll eat my keyboard.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Well I don't think I would say "random" The 3 distinctly identifiable buildings are landmarks of US skylines, but yes, they are from different cities.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Well I don't think I would say "random" The 3 distinctly identifiable buildings are landmarks of US skylines, but yes, they are from different cities.

Yeah I don't know why I said random, I think I spot the empire state bulding and even the white house there lol.

Even if it was a UFO this picture ain't even real anyway.

So elliotalien, care to explain why you believe this is a ufo (building) in a "fake" picture?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
okay how can i send it u.. email me [email protected] ill reply immediatly with it

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Not the White House, that's the Capitol Building, where Congress meets. The White House does not have the Dome. But even for americans that's a common mistake

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You , know blowing up the picks that u have posted I do have to admit that the disk does seem to be in front of the building and closer to the window.(if that is a window)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
A lot of the backgrounds that you see on the news are fake. It's just a picture behind a fake window.

That's not a UFO. It's pretty obvious it's a building. Also did you see all the random buildings in the picture?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Not the White House, that's the Capitol Building, where Congress meets. The White House does not have the Dome. But even for americans that's a common mistake

Oh yeah I know what the white house looks like, I've seen it many times on tv, pictures etc, I got confused there for a moment haha.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
you have my permission to laugh at me ONCE YOUVE SEEN THE PICTURE THE ORIGINAL ONE.. you cant zoom in on an already blurred imageshack picture.... ill email anyone who wants email me [email protected]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Your UFO.
img204.imageshack.us...
Space needle.
img353.imageshack.us...
See any resemblance?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by elliotalien

You haven't acknowledged if the UFO you're seeing is the same as the ones other posters have pointed out so far.

EDIT: Wait, why am I still posting here? The background isn't even real!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by d2che]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i have not laughed so hard in ages.

this has got to be the funniest thread on ats lol

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Are you all dumb ? Its not the space needle looking thing, its beyond it to the left where his curser is positioned .

I have come into this late but I will send you my e-address and you can send me the photo.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
is anyone going to look at the pic cause if not
i might aswell

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
i have not laughed so hard in ages.

this has got to be the funniest thread on ats lol

Yeah, it's a hoot isn't it?

But it scares the heck out of me at the same time, I'm not that young anymore, and some of these younger posters will be the ones running the world when I'm old. That's a sobering thought

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
Are you all dumb ? Its not the space needle looking thing, its beyond it to the left where his curser is positioned .

I have come into this late but I will send you my e-address and you can send me the photo.

It's a Posterboard composite picture behind the broadcaster!!!! The BBC broadcaster is not sitting in front of a window in America, and there is NO skyline that has the Capitol building in Washington DC, the Empire State Building in New York City, NY AND the Space Needle in Seattle, Washington all in the skyline.

And you're asking if we're dumb? No you didn't! LOL

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ok, i've received the screen captures from elliotalien:
i've saved both them in .png format so we won't have any further loss of quality, the size is unaltered.

[edit on 7/10/2008 by internos]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ok , I have the picture that you sent me and thank you. I think I do see what you are referring to and its where the courser is pointing but , yes it has to be a painting or composite picture behind a false window.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join