It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Blossom Goodchild Not Self Promoting.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Surely she understands the concepts of actions & consequences? She is an adult after all!

Sociopaths don't care about consequences or about other people.
Scott Peterson is a good example. Con artists are too.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
she didn't have to self promote...
well in a way she did.
with the 2000miles ufo that flopped.

but she didn't have to we had people ready to shank and beat us for telling them she a quack.

youtube forum's ect.. she got more publicity than she ever wanted for free.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
If BG was half genuine, she would have issued a statement by now. Even if she believed everything she was telling people, she should have had one prepared just in case she was wrong IMHO. That's what responsible people of good conscience do.

She did say on a radio interview a few days before the "event" she would apologize if she was wrong. She must be working on her excuse or hiding.

I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She is undeserving of any sympathy. Further more she shouldn't be allowed to just walk away from this unscathed.

You'd think she'd update her silly site, or at least remove her embarassing messages about oct 14th.

I never believed her channelings for one minute, but sadly alot did.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yep, once again, the gullible of the site fell for this 14 Oct nonsense just the same way the gullible are thinking that 2012 will bring the end of the world or [insert unfounded belief here]

I was actually more open minded before I joined this site than I am now. The stuff that gets written about here and believed by many would close many a person's mind to a certain degree, I saw what ''proof'' was on offer you see. Can we not all just work on finding some solid proof of alien visitation (if it exists) instead of just presuming they are here already and creating threads with titles such as ''do aliens brush their teeth?'' e.c.t.

I mainly keep quiet about my interest in u.f.o's in front of friends and family, mainly because of the stigma attached to people who believe in even the possibilty of e.t visitation, and that's because of people claiming things like microwaves are 'reversed alien technology'' when ALL human technology can be traced right back to the beginning of human research, let's not forget the different kinds of alien races that people talk about as if they are stating facts. We've not even established that they (aliens) have visited yet here we have people talking about greys, nordics e.c.t and speaking about them as if it's an accepted fact that they exist. Do you not realise that you scare people off?

Then with such arrogance blind believers will dismiss non-believers as ''sheeple'', sheeple you say? Isn't it you who is the sheep for believing such incredibly fantastic claims based on mere hearsay and blurry video footage?

Once again, an open mind is healthy but if it's too open then you'll believe any old crapola.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
If she's not in it for the profit, why does she keep writing and selling books?

If she wasnt in it to make money why even let them know who you are for a start and why even bother with books?

True psychics (about 1% of those that actually say they are psychic) act mostly anonymous

Writers write...some get paid...most don't. True writes don't write for the promise of dollars.

Whatever your chosen career...we trade time for dollars. A "true pychic" should get their name out there if that's what they truly want to do with their time. Especially if they still need the dollars.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join