It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hal Turner Shows New Amero Currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
A recent Sorcha Faal article ' U.S. Sends $800 Billion in New Amero Currency to China' , states that the Treasury has shipped $800 billion to the China Development Bank to cover a $2.5 Trillion debt obligation to China.I know that most of Sorcha Faal's articles are far-fetched and should be taken with a handfull of salt. That is until I viewed this video , that has me now questioning the fate of the Dollar.....www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Debunked here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
A recent Sorcha Faal article ' U.S. Sends $800 Billion in New Amero Currency to China' , states that the Treasury has shipped $800 billion to the China Development Bank to cover a $2.5 Trillion debt obligation to China.I know that most of Sorcha Faal's articles are far-fetched and should be taken with a handfull of salt. That is until I viewed this video , that has me now questioning the fate of the Dollar.....www.youtube.com...

Well its been known for quite some time that the transition to NAU isnt just a possibility, but is actually just a matter of time. The fact that they are actually already minting the currency is insanittyyyy I cant believe this, great find!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Sorry, I meant it's been debunked here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Debunked here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Disappointing, to say the least.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I have to ask. Which do you find disappointing? That Hal Turner is a fraud or that there is no such thing as the Amero?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Here's the one link to a site that has debunked this:
snopes

Read up at wiki about hal and his history, not very cool.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by king9072

I have to ask. Which do you find disappointing? That Hal Turner is a fraud or that there is no such thing as the Amero?

That hal turner is a fraud. To say the Amero currency does not, and will not, ever exist is out-right ignorant.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by king9072]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

hello welcome to the new future currency "Amero" have a good day

new topics

join