It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone relate to this issue I have with Greys??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have a question about the greys and maybe someone can help answer it.

Every time I've had an "experience", it's always been at my parent's house. Obviously it started at a very early age, and continued until I was 18 years old and moved out. I had no issues when I was living with my ex-boyfriend. We lived in a small apartment in a different town.

So I went and stayed with my parents for a week around Christmas one year when I was about 19 or 20, and again I had "experiences". The only thing I remember from that night was asking them to leave me alone.

Now, with my current common law partner AGAIN I don't experience anything. We have a condo together and I have absolutely no issues.

I almost feel as though there's some sort of vulnerability for me at my parent's house. Has anyone else ever experienced this??

They've been following my Dad his whole life, but I don't fully understand why they don't follow me unless I'm at my parent's house.

Any ideas???

Then again I could just not know its happening...but for the most part I always remember something small.

I'd like an answer or hypothesis that doesn't start with "you're crazy", because that's not what I'm here for.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Some ideas why they may not travell 'with you' too:

1. There is SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU physically or mentally. You don't make the cut.
2. They are somehow 'tied in" to your pop and his place, you know like with a regular doctor who would have a patient name on the list-maybe in this case it is 'your dad and whomever resides with him'

That is my guess. I've had the same question and so I have thought about it a bit as to the first one. I have a variety of 'issues' that might make me not top of the list as a prime time abductee in a greys eyes. Much like, phsyically I could not join the airforce and pilot. I do not meet the pysical standards. (still maybe could make the soup though (you hear that one about the grey's stew at Dulce?), that requires (in my opinion) higher ratio of fatty tissue AND emotional content. Wayward thoughts.....

You don't WANT to get abducted do you???

I would think you would be saying, Yeah! (edit for clarity: for the non issue away from dad)

I wonder though too if *contact* with an abductee results in a higher likely hood of the contact of their abductors. Because the other night after posting to someone herewho seemed like a self assessed medical experimentee, I had an unpleasant experience while fading to sleep-that was not normal and that I would assess as a 'type' of contact-that I directly related to writing THAT reply. As if maybe focusing my attention there waved a flag. Sort of a devoid dissasociated stomach groping that rather took me by surprise.

Who knows-I didn't get wisked to a ship or see lights or faces. counting blessings.

Take Care!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

[edit on 7-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
1. There is SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU physically or mentally. You don't make the cut.
2. They are somehow 'tied in" to your pop and his place, you know like with a regular doctor who would have a patient name on the list-maybe in this case it is 'your dad and whomever resides with him'

That is my guess. I've had the same question and so I have thought about it a bit as to the first one. I have a variety of 'issues' that might make me not top of the list as a prime time abductee in a greys eyes. Much like, phsyically I could not join the airforce and pilot. I do not meet the pysical standards. (still could make the soup though (you hear that one about the grey's stew at Dulce?), that requires (in my opinion) higher ratio of fatty tissue AND emotional content. Wayward thoughts.....

You don't WANT to get abducted do you???

I would think you would be saying, Yeah!

I'm not complaining that it doesn't happen anymore now that I live in a different place. But it just confuses me. I lived in a small mountain town my whole life, and then as a family we moved three hours away closer to a large city. They bothered me in the small mountain town, and the town outside the city. But as soon as I left the nest that is my parent's house, NOTHING. Then I come back for a week and it's like BAM, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??

I'm just confused.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I've got a couple of questions.

How do you know there Grays?
What do they look like?
How do you know they are following you?
Did you take any pictures?
What where they wearing?
Where they actually "Grey" ?
How tall are they?
How many are there following you?
Do they follow your family/parents?
Where exactly where you?
What time of day was it?
Why didnt you take any pictures?
What happened when you told it to "Leave you alone"?
Did it smell?

Seriously... you have experiences like Grey aliens following you around & you dont even go into the slightest detail about them. Cmon now..

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think you should probably elaborate on the experience you're having.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Malzypants

Well, there you have it. You are under your dad's abduction umbrella. Maybe they can't afford to make 2 trips...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ok, I will attempt to go into greater detail about my experiences. Or at least what I can remember.

The earliest memory I have is from when I was 5 or 6 years old. I knew nothing about UFOs or aliens, it's just not something you talk about with a kid that young. Anyway, I was outside with my Mother shoveling snow, and it was about 8pm. It was a dark night, and I don't much remember how the sky looked. I just know it was very dark, and I was playing in a snow bank. That was the first night I actually remember seeing SOMETHING that I knew wasn't of this planet. I freaked out and ran inside. I continued to watch it most of the night from my front window. I'll be honest, I don't know why that light in the sky scared me. It was just this gut instinct that said GET INSIDE RIGHT NOW. So I did. I didn't want it to see me.

For years I experienced night terrors and dreams about seeing them...but I always woke up where I left off. Sweating, crying. I was too young to put it all together. I know theres more but it was so long ago, its hard to remember one from the other.

I was 14 when I actually REMEMBER seeing things. The image is burned into my mind. My family was renting a house, and my room was in the basement. and it had a big ground level window right next to my bed. I remember waking up and feeling my body drop. I'm not talking about that falling sensation. I DROPPED. About two or three feet, right back into my bed. I looked to the right...ugh I hate thinking about it, it terrifies me to the core...and there were two of them. One was about a foot taller than the other. They were visible due to the light coming in from the window. I don't know how long I layed there, it was probably only thirty seconds but it felt like forever. Somehow I managed to get up and leave the room. I felt sick to my stomach, and I cried. I slept on the couch in our family room for three months after that...with the lights on. Im very anxious right now writing this.

Nothing after that stood out in the same way, until later.

Then we moved away to a new town when I was 18.

I moved out a couple months later into a larger city.

I came back to stay with my parents... it was christmas time-ish, and my boyfriend at the time (my ex now) and I were having a lot of problems. Anyway. This would be the last time I saw them. I remember staying in the spare room at my parent's house and finding myself awake at the end of the bed, and they were there again. I never screamed it out loud, because that's not the way they work. I told them in my head LEAVE ME ALONE. They left.

I told my Mom about it the next day, since she understands my experiences as my Dad has these instances too... Well I should say she feels for me. I talk about it and there's a lot of pain in her eyes, because she can't do anything. Anyway, she asked my father if he saw anything last night, and all he said was "I don't think I got a lot of sleep".

The thing that scares me the most is their fingers. Their long, gross fingers. Cold and clammy and just blech.

I don't really want to write anymore.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I have noticed something about myself that is similar to what you say.

My whole life I have had paranormal experiences. Ghosts. Disappearing and reappearing personal objects. UFOs. Visions. Hearing music. etc. The odd thing is that I don't have any of these experiences if I am in a relationship. I was married-no ghosts. Had a long term boyfriend-nothing. But whenever I live alone or in a situation with women only there are things that happen. For the longest time I thought I kept moving to haunted places but then I moved into a place where I knew who lived there before and it wasn't haunted. It's me, my frequency or something, but when I am in a relationship it must make me more grounded and different.

So maybe your relationships change your frequency. You did mention living with people in relationships not just roommates. Maybe that is a weird thought but hey we are talking about greys here. I've never seen one of those. I'd like to hear your experience.And your Dads too.If you want to share of course.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I dunno.. I cannot identify with your situation. In recent years there has been a lot of talk about sleep paralysis which I have had since I was about twelve and it has explained a lot of my sleep issues. I understand the feeling of terror or helplessness but what exactly happens? You're just there and they stand there staring at you? Why do they stay there to wait for you to wake up? If they respond to your wanting them to leave after you tell them with telepathy why wouldn't they make the assumption to be gone the next visit? You mention your father having similar events happen. Is it possible that you may be imagining this? That you may have a mental disorder that was passed to you from your father? How old were you when your father started to talk about his experiences? Are they similar to yours? is it possible that your memories have been dictated by his stories?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
I dunno.. I cannot identify with your situation. In recent years there has been a lot of talk about sleep paralysis which I have had since I was about twelve and it has explained a lot of my sleep issues. I understand the feeling of terror or helplessness but what exactly happens? You're just there and they stand there staring at you? Why do they stay there to wait for you to wake up? If they respond to your wanting them to leave after you tell them with telepathy why wouldn't they make the assumption to be gone the next visit? You mention your father having similar events happen. Is it possible that you may be imagining this? That you may have a mental disorder that was passed to you from your father? How old were you when your father started to talk about his experiences? Are they similar to yours? is it possible that your memories have been dictated by his stories?

I could be nuts.
I'm not ruling that out.
Actually that would be refreshing!!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think we're all crazy.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have had similar experiences in the past and one in particular gave me a little bit of insight into what may be going on, I think they may have been given control of certain zones to operate in. is your parents house by an odd terrain feature in a large city such as a drainage "park" i think it may be impractical for them to carry there "whatever" equipment to the site and even with the ability to pass threw walls there may be energy concerns. just a thought

edit - just because you have hypnogognic experiences doesn't make you nuts no one has a firm grasp on there mind let alone all others. otherwise they'd be omnisocial.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by leomurray]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Their house is out the outskirts of town. There's a gravel road adjacent to the backyard that goes into a lot of farm land. There's actually a farm right across the street. And then in the other direction is new housing developments. So I'm not too sure...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by Malzypants

Why not try to get in touch with a 'Ghosthunter' type of person maybe through ATS or T.A.P.S.?
Have the team come to the house and set up a surveillance when you aren't there (so you don't know where the videos are or the traps are).

See if the situation re-occurs,

If you are having a RELIABLY recurring event why not DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

I'm just emphasizing, passionate, not yelling or angry.

Please consider this. So many people have these predictable, recurrent events and if ONE of them woud set up an investigation and report here we could BREAK this case.

Let me understand - these are REAL tangible things? Have you tried the tinfoil and flour under the rug method? Do you have a camera you can get a video or a tape recorder you can leave on all night?

Think of all the people you'd be helping if you could get some evidence.

If, on the other hand, setting up this investigating scares them away and nothing is caught, have them leave the equipment for a while. Maybe you can drive them off for good.

One final thing. HOW do you have the courage to go to their house and stay in that room. I would never to be able to go and stay in a place where I know real ET would show up?

Why not rent an RV and stay in it out front of their house if you have to visit or stay in a motel nearby at night?

This is TRULY puzzling. Aren't you scared?

Thanks and good luck!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 18/10/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

I'm not scared of them really.
I'm curious.
I would like to have something happen to me in my own house so I can make sense of all this.

The thing is...I haven't had an experience in years. I will keep tabs around Christmas time this year, though, when I go back and possibly stay overnight. But if my spouse is with me, they probably won't show themselves. It's always when I'm alone.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Why dont u put a spycam or something while u are sleeping ... I just dont get it, people say that they visit them, but there are no proof... it could be a good thing to film the whole thing to assure it wasnt just a dream ...

maybe u are just crazy, who knows ... try putting a spycam, and see what happens ... maybe they stop to show ... if really they exist

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malzypants
reply to post by Badge01

I'm not scared of them really.
I'm curious.
I would like to have something happen to me in my own house so I can make sense of all this.

Do you realize you described being scared in your initial posts?

The thing that scares me the most is their fingers. Their long, gross fingers. Cold and clammy and just blech.

I don't really want to write anymore.

You seem afraid, and demonstrate revulsion here.

If you were sitting at your PC and one walked up from behind you, are you telling me you wouldn't scream and even faint?

Imagine their long clammy fingers touching your shoulders right now.

Feel nothing but curiosity as the hand pulls on your shoulder and swivels your chair around to face those big black eyes with no soul?

Wow, you're a tougher joe than I am, Charley Brown.

In that case I think you're right. This is an internal phenomenon; nothing to do, nothing to fear.

Be well, my friend.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It's like watching a scary movie. You're frightened but you want to watch...for some strange reason.

And in response to the camera idea, I'm not going to set up a camera every night I go to bed when I only recall seeing them two or three times in my lifetime. That seems like a waste. I'm not paranoid about this. It is what it is.

I just want to know if anyone else has had this happen where they only get bothered in one spot.

top topics

join