It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Federation of Light = Project Blue Beam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Another thought I had on the Oct 14Th thing..what if the ultra rich know and fear something is getting ready to shake the foundations of the world- ala OCt 14th mass UFO appearence...maybe they would be bailing from the market..used the mortgage thing as smokescreen and are sitting on the sidelines till Oct 14th comes and goes..It will be interesting if money flows back in after that date..For the record I don't think any UFOs are appearing.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to The Governments are the enemies to the extraterrestrials not the people. They have made this perfectly clear. Remember, they could have destroyed us 60 years ago if they wanted. The Annunaki have moved towards the light and have joined the Galactic Federation of light. People need to realize that we are here for a reason and the governments of the world want to hinder our true goals. Take a look at what is happening all around you and ask yourselves if you really think the US Government cares about its people. They don't and if you watch the news (BBC, CNN) you will see just that. No matter what you say or do, the governments especially this one always seem to ignore the plight of the people. They say Gaza attacked first but that was not in the news. I find it strange that Israel attacked Gaza the same day the peace treaty expired. Real Talk.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think the GFL do exist but some how its been made into a joke. Probably by some NWO project. Say GFL now and all you can think of is hoax and joke. I now see them as TAOL (The Alliance of Light) I try not to call them GLF any more. They will arrive when they are ready and not before. I even think BG was mind controlled by some group to make these aliens look a joke. They never were coming on the 14th, its just some one made us think they were to make them a laughing stock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join