It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Federation of Light = Project Blue Beam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Let's say GFL ship(s) appear next Tue.
What happens if it is shot down..shot down using weaponry that nobody knew we had? Or at least appears that way
What if it is shot down by reptilians? Or greys? What if it is project blue beam? World economies are in chaos..what if as Reagan said it was clear we had a common enemy. Some leader steps forward to unite the nations.
Von Braun prophecy comes true..ATS threads buzz on this for months.
But in the end it really is all about the antichrist...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

SO.................what's your point here? Do I think this has Bluebeam writ all over it...yes. Can it be shot down.....umm..no....if it's Bluebeam it's just a hologram. Can't shoot what isn't there.

Please be more specific. You've thrown ALOT of stuff into the wind at once!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
OP, I entertain thoughts that this Oct. 14th event may be a BLUEBEAM operation.
I also entertain thoughts that this coming Monday is going to yield the implied "Great Uncloaking" and I will be seeing UFOs every time I look out my window.
But, I tend to stand by my thoughts that it's a big hoax, in the spirit of the Drone(Possibly the same hoaxers), but, better planned and executed.

A "Drone pt. 2", so to speak.

Any way it turns out will effect me the same.

...whoopie.

We'll see.
Cuhail

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
One of the symbols being used on their web site. Anyone see a problem with this?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

[edit on 7-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

whats the problem with that symbol, do you know the true pagan meaning for it?????

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi all,
The reality of UFO exist, aliens walk among us, must make known to the public.
We are actually alien to this planet earth.
We are from other planetary system.
We were inter-breed with earth's being, as it is being describe in the Genesis of the Bible.
Many legends also said the similiar things. Many cultures including China's civilisation started "suddenly" by some individuals "discover" some intelligent symbols or knowledge. These individuals intelligents are so beyond the intellectual level of that time period that one can savely assumed they are from other intelligent life from other planets.
So what will happened if the event 14 October 2008 does not have a gaint spaceship flew over our cities?
Life goes on. But the mission of getting others to know these facts still exist.
We still need to educate others about these facts, just that it takes a very long time to do so, and further more, your leaders intentionally subpress this information and this makes the task very difficults.
Also, many evil, scary UFO and alien movies are shown to us intentionally to make us potential threat to them, this is the reason why they can't shown themselve before this date.
The only reason why I believed this will happened, is that this event will speed up our mission of spreading this knowledge to all.
This will changed the entire spectrum of our way of life TOTALLY!
Be prepared. Start loving each other if you are not doing so.
Love is the only connection between all brothers in the universe.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The trouble with shooting at a hologram is that your ammo passes right through it. If it actually does appear, and if it then appears to be shot down, then that too has to be part of the show.

The weapons used against the apparitions will be holographic in nature as well. Real weapons will seem to have no effect.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I agree.

If something shows up on the 14th, I will be pretty sure that it is bluebeam. I have heard way too many rumors about the "False Flag Alien Invasion". It's going to be like independence day. Until I meet some aliens, and talk to them I will not believe that it is real.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
If Bluebeam is sponsored by the government(or shadow gov), why would they blow the cover on themselves? And surely with the knowledge of this event going around there has to be someone that will be in the area of this "hologram" that can do something to prove it is that. Obviously the gov would have had to take into account that people are going to react to it negatively with guns and weapons.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
if it is bluebeam...

then how much you guys wanna say Cameron's gonna pull in this time round?

gentlemen.. start your betting.

-

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Perhaps we can get Will Smith in on this one. He knows his stuff

Anyways. If "they" wanted to kick our asses why wait for next week? They could have done it 2000 years ago with their technology - and i don't refer to the GFL - i am generalizing.

Anything that can travel (speculation) light years in short periods will surely have a weapon that wouldn't be rivaled by anything on earth. And, if we consider 99% of our weapons need some sort of computer aided aiming and guidance i would say we will be reduced to manual weapons because they would just create magnetic interference etc - cannons and hand guns would be the order of the day

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
actually.. when you think about it.. it kinda ..

HAS to be bluebeam..

if not.. then ALL those trillions of black ops $'s are gonna go down the tubes ... all those decades of planning...
all that $ wasted on jason group for the iron mountain report.. the ASSets go on and onnn...

because it's like.. after the REAL DEAL...(if this WAS the real deal....)...

then.. the .. er.. Load is Blown.. if you catch my meaning.. nudge nudge..

"lets the gas out of the bag..."

"ruins the punchline"..

whaddaya gonna do with all the star wars SDI holographic equipment once the real thing ALREADY HAPPENED..

oo look.. check it out.. laser light show.. put on the Floyd.. pass the bong..
burp...

check out this cool imitation of what you just witnessed.. no wait.. come on.. look we can imitate it.. to kinda trick you into thinking its the real thing evn after it happened...

IF?... hmmmm.. when you think about it.. bluebeam HAS to go first no matter what...

well on second though.. they COULD try to pull a blue beam after they shoot down a "good guy" ship... and try to blend the initial encounter with their false flag attack scenario... etc.. hybrids behind the wheel zappin fleein peasants like angry crazy crackhead housewives sprayin roaches with raid.

-
edit o man.. ok that last line there is my new sig quote...

[edit on 8-10-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm just saying there are a lot of possibilities. But yes the Bluebeam on seems the most likely.. But some combo of the formentioned possibilities in OP would still remain.. I don't know if the exact motive of Bluebeam is known.

I'm also saying GFL ship(s) appear..I'm not buying it unless they take cameras aboard and film live.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatDGgirl
reply to post by BlackProjects

SO.................what's your point here? Do I think this has Bluebeam writ all over it...yes. Can it be shot down.....umm..no....if it's Bluebeam it's just a hologram. Can't shoot what isn't there.

Please be more specific. You've thrown ALOT of stuff into the wind at once!

No, but you can make a hologram shoot down a hologram if that was the original intention

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Perhaps this is why the GFL have decided to appear. Because they are tired of seeing the human populace kept in ignorance.

Though there is equal [actually more] merit that it could be bluebeam.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yes, I invisioned the hologram shooting down a hologram scenario..Add some smoke and people might buy it. Add some false threat of say world domination and you might be able to unite at least the US to get ready for a false invasion.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
please watch my video on October 14th, it is mildly amusing .. teehee

www.youtube.com...

Boh~!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Perhaps smoking some 5-meo-'___'(its legal) will cause anything that bluebeam produces to be laughable as an attempt to sway your understanding of what the divine is and what this life is for or about. Perhaps if we detach ourself from the material aspect of things, the material aspect of things will not sway our understanding. Ultimately, its all good, being an alien slave, or being a human slave, or see it all for the entertainment "death" and "purpose" truly is for an eternal being... there is no plural.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
Perhaps smoking some 5-meo-'___'(its legal) will cause anything that bluebeam produces to be laughable as an attempt to sway your understanding of what the divine is and what this life is for or about. Perhaps if we detach ourself from the material aspect of things, the material aspect of things will not sway our understanding. Ultimately, its all good, being an alien slave, or being a human slave, or see it all for the entertainment "death" and "purpose" truly is for an eternal being... there is no plural.

ah a fellow Antipluralist.

nice to meet me.

-

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join