It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Threatens to Decimate Lebanon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Israel Threatens to Decimate Lebanon

www.metimes.com

JERUSALEM -- Three senior Israeli military commanders have threatened to decimate Lebanon's infrastructure with disproportionate firepower, wipe out villages in the south from where they believe attacks on Israel originate and to treat both the Lebanese government and the entire country as the enemy not just Hezbollah, in the next war.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Just to be clear, I'm not starting this thread up to point the finger at Israel, Lebanon or anyone else. I'm merely bringing to attention what I believe to be a significant story given the current global climate.

I actually picked this up from GLP but I couldn't see anyone else post this here.

I think this story gets particularly interesting when you consider Russia's position with Syria, and their current deployment of Naval vessels in the region.

Could this be the most significant story so far today? I'm going to wager that this one is all over the msm in the next 48hrs.

www.metimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Actually this was posted on the 3rd of Oct and was in the JPost back in August. This is the thread you want:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-10-2008 by princeofpeace]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken I read something a few days ago where Syria had troops building up again along the Lebanese border ..I will see if I can find it and come back and post it .

It is possible that the future demise of the Damascus prophecy could be about to unfold ..
What better time than now I guess ..with everything else thats happening.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Leave it to Isreal to start another war, leave it to Isreal blah blah blah is what is going to come out of this thread. i give them my full support. if they feel the need to defend themselves, from pretty much every single nation around them that has VOWED to drive every last man, woman and child into the sea, i will support them. good for them, if lebannon is supporting the bombing of Isreal i think they should bomb them back into the stone age. what would any of us do if we were put into their position, sit back and watch our people die?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yeah its right here:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Actually this was posted on the 3rd of Oct and was in the JPost back in August. This is the thread you want:

Thanks for pointing that out. My bad.....duplicate thread

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here is a few
Fears grow in Lebanon as 10,000 Syrian troops arrive on the border
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Lebanon says Syrian troops deployed on border
seattlepi.nwsource.com...

Lebanon fears an invasion as Syrian troops mass
www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

Lebanon reports Syrian troop build-up on border
afp.google.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MiRRoR_MuSiC

Great post

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Israel makes threats and initiates wars ONLY because it has compromised other nations into doing most of the FIGHTING and DYING and PAYING for those wars.

It's like the puny bullying brat who starts brawls then runs and hides and leaves its big brothers to take the punishment.

I wouldn't lift a FINGER to assist Israel

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Strange Israel should do this so soon after talking peace. I somehow do not think they will get away with a 'decimation' of Lebanon.

new topics

top topics

join