It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity Helicopter PROOF (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
First:

If it's antigravity and the rotors are not creating any lift at all, why do you hear the sound of the main rotors turning? The tail rotor would not make such a loud sound as it's a much smaller rotor. That sound is created by the blade tips of the main rotor going supersonic.

Second:

Maybe you can explain the action of the rotors in this video? This is a Robinson R-22 civilian helicopter. How is it that the video shows the rotors doing that if frame rate is a BS argument?
www.youtube.com...

Does this MD500 have antigravity?
www.youtube.com...

How about this one?
www.youtube.com...

I guess this Apache is using antigravity too huh?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthwarrior7
One more thing, if the rotors were moving according to the framerate, then the sound would be slowed down as well. It's not. That means there is a sound that SOUNDS like rotors being emmited from the helicopter, and that could be the sounds of the possible thrusters or the sound being projected by machine to give the impression of rotors in the air.

What does sound have ANYTHING to do with framerate making the rotors look like they stopped in midair? The framerate slowing down the rotors would not affect the sound AT ALL. I have posted several videos in my post prior to this one that show the rotors barely moving, or not appearing to move fast enough to support the helicopters flying but yet the sound is perfectly normal. The framerate illusion is just that, it's an illusion, and it won't affect how the sound is recorded at all.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The amount of the words "secret", "insider", and similar words in your posts shows lack of consistancy to your story. It honestly smells just like the other hoax posts on ATS.

Listen to me,
Whenever someone puts forth contradicting statements about something that is a conspiracy, that a group of people have strong belief in on ATS, that person and all those who support that person's ideas becomes a disinformation agent, or a government insider. Someone distorting the truth, just because their ideas, and knowledge doesn't support the claims of others.

This happens with chemtrails.
It happens with UFO's.
It happens with 9/11.
It happens everywhere.

Now, that being said. There are ARTICLES about anti-gravity, however modern science based on what we know of aeronautics so far limits the ability to produce such technology.

You have claimed now that US has tons of anti-gravity UFO's flying around, but the problem is you have no evidence to support that, and the fact of the matter is, is no matter what evidence those of us who know better, maybe maybe not, put forth, you won't want to listen to it, because you don't want to listen to it.

Fine with me dude.

Why don't you find me a reason that this is really anti-gravity, over RPM, and rotors.

Wait...stop children...what's that sound?

[edit on 7.10.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
And the video you posted is a normal Mi-24 Hind. But yet when the videos I posted show the same thing yours does I'm a clown showing silly videos that don't prove anything. I get it now. You just have to show how you're so much smarter than us, and only your videos prove anything. Sorry, I wasn't aware of the rules here, I guess you forgot to send me the memo. Next time I'll be more aware of this.

Sorry for trying to show that what you say is "proof" of antigravity is a normal camera event. I guess I'll refrain from all the 1980s videos of Hinds in Afghanistan doing the same thing. Or the helicopters in Iraq doing the same thing. Or any of the other helicopter videos I have that show the exact same thing. I'd hate to be called a troll by someone that is so much smarter than I am, when I OBVIOUSLY have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to aviation and helicopters, or what happens when you film them. SO sorry for wasting your time. I'll just bow to your superior intellect now.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by truthwarrior7

Same as the original video, it is a normal Russian Hind helicopter that's RPM happens to match up, your arguments up to now have been nothing but moot truth, and they're getting quite old.

Deny the I.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

There are ONLY two groups of people in the world who would argue against anti-gravity in the hands of our government.

Those who have done little to no research, and those who seek to disinform.

The Nazis had Foo Fighters in the 1940's. Nikola Tesla developed plans and actually started working on HIS version of the anti-gravity flying machine, and his free-energy methods were to be used to power the craft.

Then, The reverse engineering at Roswell from 1947 on brought us today, craft like the one in Arizona in 2000. That is what we have today. Anyone who doesn't know this, and argues against it is clearly mislead and foolish.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

There are ONLY two groups of people in the world who would argue against anti-gravity in the hands of our government.

Those who have done little to no research, and those who seek to disinform.

You sound like president bush with that statement "you're either for us, or against us." Please, don't make me laugh.

Your true colors have come out, you have some extreme ideas about something and yet you can't even back it up, I've been providing information, and Zap has been providing excellent links and data, yet you're obviously too blind to read.

Whatever...I guess we "don't know anything."

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have something to point out to the "believers" that OP's video is anti-gravity. This is a simple experiment each and every one of you can do to understand what they mean by frame rate sync, get under a fluorescent Light and hold a pencil between two fingers and shake/wiggle the pencil. the pencil will "appear" to be still but you will know it's moving, you can also get the same effect with a spinning fan blades; Try if for yourself (if you do the pencil bit in incandescent light or sunlight the pencil appears to bend, simple and neat magic trick for ya)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ok, truthwarrior7, explain to me the video of my father in law flying in a prop plane with a cockpit video and the lone prop on the plane not spinning in the video.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

This is clearly a frame rate trick. If you've ever seen a blade turning or a wheel turning on video or sometimes in person, it appears to turn backwards or stop.

On a camera the shutter only takes a shot when the blade is in the exact location as the last frame. This can be done using a strobe waving your hand back and forth... Make sure your hand is at its rightmost position when the light comes on.

The rear rotor usually spins 1.5 - 2x the speed of the main.

If it really was anti gravity there would be no need for either rotor nor the shape of the craft.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by scotty18

Please show me the video.
So far all videos shown have clearly shown blades moving. Though they may look still SOMEWHAT, they are clearly moving with no argument possible.

The Anti-Gravity helicopter posted does not have rotating blades.

Lets see your video, scotty...beam me up!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

O.K. atlantican, reproduce it for me, if it's so simple.

Until then, bye bye goes your argument. Anyone can imagine anything they want. All your doing is using your imagination. Prove it with real video.

And your thoery about the need or not for the rotor is equally silly.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by truthwarrior7]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I can't support your theory concerning this video, but, I can mention that you have a wonderful superiority complex and delightful anger-management issues.
Keep stoking those inner-flames and I wish you well on ATS.
Good luck.
Really.

Cuhail

link   
I'm just going to come out and say it: it should be plainly obvious to any rational person that truthwarrior7 is either pulling our legs or is completely delusional. He either gets the "troll of the month" award or he simply does not have the ability to acknowledge reality.

I think the most prudent thing to do at this point is let the thread die. The reasonable people who click on it because they are curious about antigravity will quickly see that it's just an illusion, and the total lunatics can think whatever the hell they want. No matter what we say, we won't change the irrational minds.

Hit the "ignore" link if you need to, but please before you post at least understand that it is futile.

link   
Different venue. Same effect.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Phage]

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by scotty18

Please show me the video.
So far all videos shown have clearly shown blades moving. Though they may look still SOMEWHAT, they are clearly moving with no argument possible.

The Anti-Gravity helicopter posted does not have rotating blades.

Lets see your video, scotty...beam me up!

1) It's his video so I do not keep a copy.
2) The blades in the helicopter video are clearly moving and this can be proven by watching and listening.
3) Do you always try to insult people who do take your side?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phag,
I see the fan moving and I see blur.

Another one bits the dust......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join