It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity Helicopter PROOF (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Have people seen this before? i did a search on ATS and could not find anything.

This is impressive footage!!!

Is it fake? (I don't think so)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Its not Anti-gravity! The camera recording frames at just the right speed makes it look like the blades are standing still. Its like using a timing light on a car it makes the pulley look like it stops! Just a optical illusion. Still cool though!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It was discussed in the TAW-50 thread, and debunked a few posts later as well: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Above poster is right, if you look very closely you can see that the timing doesn't quite match up...and that the blades are in fact spinning.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Um..excuse me but is it me or are the back end blades spinning quite clearly?

whats this frame per resolution crap then?

That's some of the best footage captured, but i'm also imagining anti gravity as more erratic then that no?

nevertheless thank you for bringing this to our attention

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
A camera typically captures 25-35 frames per second.
If the main rotor blade was also spinning at, or very close to that speed, the blades would appear to stop moving or turn a little in both ways.
Just look at a room fan with a light behind it, the 60hz bulbs are close enough to the speed of the fan on certain settings to almost make it appear to stop, same as the chopper.
If the camera had a variable capture range, one could easily match the hz of the blade to the FPS of the camera "off film" then hit record to make it appear as it does.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It's just an illusion, the same as when you film a car driving along the road, at a certain speed the wheels will appear to not be moving at all.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Um..excuse me but is it me or are the back end blades spinning quite clearly?

whats this frame per resolution crap then?

The tail rotor is spinning at a different rate than the main rotor. Since it doesn't match the camera frame rate, it appears to have some motion.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't believe the "frame rate" lie!

This is anti-Gravity. Thee is no way to slow down the frame rate to make it appear that the rotors aren't moving.

Good luck reproducing this for us all, "debunkers".

The entire term "debunker" implies that you are breaking aprt the illusions to get to the truth.

However, many so called "debunkers" these days are government agents, debunking legitimate conspiracies.

The frame-rate argument is for dummies.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just playing devil's advocate here......check out the shadow of the main rotor on the fuselage. It doesn't appear to be moving. I'm probably wrong, but wanted someone else to double check.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I don't believe the frame rate thing.... but then again, I don't believe the anti-gravity thing either. It's clearly making rotary-esque noise, unless that was addeed later.

My bet is that there's some downward thrust rotors installed. Are those turbines on the sides of the top?

There's probably those for forward/backwards thrust, and some rotating thrust turbines on the bottom and the sides.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Or just people who know what they are talking about TW7.

We've already pointed out that the rotors are in fact spinning, multiple times...so you want to explain to me what part of that is anti-gravity?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
One more thing....

If this was nothing but frame rate and the blades were actually spinning real fast.....

There would be some blur.

Watch the last couple of seconds. You can actually see the small part of the blade at the connection to the helicopter. The blade goes from whole to cut out, right before it intersects with the helicopter blade center. (The middle of the blade rotor). If this was spinning, there would be a slight blur there, at the very least. But it's fixed and you can see the blade is not spinning.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by truthwarrior7]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well, I don't know the workings of camera's, so I don't know about the whole frame rate matter, but I can certainly see rotor motion. There are phases to coming to a conclusion than simply shouting "this is anti-gravity!" All options haven't been exhausted yet -- I for one find the idea of anti-gravity to be complete bollocks, since we don't even have the absolute idea down of gravity as a whole.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Because the rotors in this video ARE NOT spinning. When the helicopter makes a turn, you can see the rotors tilting with the motion of the turn.

I'm not saying it's anti-gravity, but I know what the effect that makes fan blades or rotors look like they aren't spinning or not fast anyway... and unless the rotors are matched perfectly with the frame rate of the camera to be in the same specific spot at the same specific time the frame changes, there would be a "ghosting" motion effect.

The frame rate argument is ridiculous because the chances of the two factors involved being in sync are entirely too slim to none. I'm no photographer even, and I'm no expert on aircraft... but it's simple logic.

EDIT:

Actually, four factors would have to be in sync to make this effect possible... the motion of the rotors, the frames per second of the camera, the movement of the hands of the cameraperson, and the movements of the helicopter as a whole... they would all have to have been precisely in sync for this to happen.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Well, I don't know the workings of camera's, so I don't know about the whole frame rate matter, but I can certainly see rotor motion. There are phases to coming to a conclusion than simply shouting "this is anti-gravity!" All options haven't been exhausted yet -- I for one find the idea of anti-gravity to be complete bollocks, since we don't even have the absolute idea down of gravity as a whole.

This clearly shows that you are not as informed as the rest of us in some of these matters. It is an established, and absolute undisputed FACT, that the government has anti-gravity UFOs and flying disks of all sorts.

I don't mean to sound crude here, but if you don't know about that already, then the idea of anti-gravity helicopters would be like telling a caveman about dvd players.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Neutrally speaking, does make you wonder...um.....well...if it "was" anti-gravity, and it "was" put on a helicopter........why are the rotors still on the helicopter in the first place?

This clearly shows that you are not as informed as the rest of us in some of these matters. It is an established, and absolute undisputed FACT, that the government has anti-gravity UFOs and flying disks of all sorts.

I don't mean to sound crude here, but if you don't know about that already, then the idea of anti-gravity helicopters would be like telling a caveman about dvd players.

No, some of us just happen to know how aviation works, and don't go around shouting the first futuristic word that comes to mind when we see something odd.

[edit on 7.10.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I agree with you completely. It's simple logic. People simply don't think anymore.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Neutrally speaking, does make you wonder...um.....well...if it "was" anti-gravity, and it "was" put on a helicopter........why are the rotors still on the helicopter in the first place?

In order to cover the fact that it is anti-gravity. If it was an "open project" then there would be no hiding it. The fact that it is Black Op, means they have to continue to hide it, even in front of lower ranking officers. That means take off and landing probably entail the rotors but the main flight gear is magnetic or bottom and side air thrusters. There are projects that are currently using air thrusters for hovercraft vehicles and also being used to test skycars.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by truthwarrior7]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by truthwarrior7

But using that logic, and the logic you just used, then the rotors would be rotating, in order to keep it "secret" in daylight. So using that logic, how can you in fact prove that in this case anti-gravity was used, if it even exists? Furthermore, that'd make your statements about the frame rate invalid too, and would also jepordize your theories about this image in general.

Care to explain that, or am I "too ignorant to understand your special statement."

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

reply to post by truthwarrior7

But using that logic, and the logic you just used, then the rotors would be rotating, in order to keep it "secret" in daylight. So using that logic, how can you in fact prove that in this case anti-gravity was used, if it even exists? Furthermore, that'd make your statements about the frame rate invalid too, and would also jepordize your theories about this image in general.

Care to explain that, or am I "too ignorant to understand your special statement."

No, all they have to do is to get a few people online who are part of some campaign, make up some incredible theory and spread it via forums like this one. It's called Hypnosis. Also look up mass delusions and brainwashing.

They put things in front of our faces all the time and most of the people are too stupid to recognize the truth when it's shown to them.

Also, antigravity can mean all kinds of things. Air thrusters underneath can generate the appearance of antigravity when in fact it's perfectly explainable. Also, we have magnetic motors and overunity devices of all kinds. I am not the one who invented this thing, so i would not propose to argue how it's accomplished. Only that the rotors are NOT moving fast and it is NOT an optical illusion. The rotors are basicall not turning very much at all, and something else is supporting the helicopter in mid-air.

One more thing, if the rotors were moving according to the framerate, then the sound would be slowed down as well. It's not. That means there is a sound that SOUNDS like rotors being emmited from the helicopter, and that could be the sounds of the possible thrusters or the sound being projected by machine to give the impression of rotors in the air.

Just because you see this in daylight does not mean that it took off or is being filmed near the location it took off from. Also, it could have been filmed secretly by an insider and leaked to the public. There are many reasons why, but it appears to me that the main reason it is not too concealed is because most people will see it as a plain old helicopter, thinking nothing more. People such as yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join