It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official ATS/BTS Member 2010 Calendar: Post model application photos here

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

It's your own creation, q. Just make it, um......q_ball like.

Rush
Union Rep

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think instead of "models" and pictures of member I think avatars should be the theme from month to month

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

Monkeybus, all politics aside, I really hope that you enter. We really need some guys to sign up. Come on men, I've seen your posts, you aren't that shy. N.B.A.Y.S.O.H. and Lom.....are you signing up....

Trust me, the last thing this calendar needs is my mug. I'm no oil painting, that's for sure!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Does your avatar represent an aspiration or a reality? Wear your uniform and we won't even notice your face

(not that I believe you for a second, just sayin')

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Trust me, the last thing this calendar needs is my mug. I'm no oil painting, that's for sure!

Ahhh, but that's where you're wrong lom.....hehe.....there, I said it! This calendar is about the MEMBERS, not about "drop dead gorgeous oil painting material" models. Just the members, no matter who they are, where they live, or what they look like. For the members, by the members. I don't want anyone to feel like they don't belong in this calendar.

Rush
Union Rep

Edit to add: Not that you're not drop dead gorgeous, you may be, I don't know..........ok, I'll quit now, but seriously reconsider, and if you don't want to be in the calendar.....ok
..., maybe you could do some active recruiting?

[edit on 13-10-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Since I don't have a camera still I am doing my part to help out!

Points to AV and sig.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Thank you for the advertising, NephraTari! I haven't heard back from JohnnyAnonymous yet, but Spencer will plug it in the next BTS Mix.

Rush
Union Rep

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy05

that will be a different calendar !

there are so many options wow

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

fantastic and stunning nephra tari
i love your outfit

stared!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
OH!!! Q_Ball finally got in!! YES! I can't wait to see your happy smiling face my canim!

And, on behalf of Zaimless, since i am temporarily looking after DATS, there will be NO DART THROWING at the Calendar that will be hung there. Instead, pictures of George Bush will be left up for that exact purpose.

YAY...June! Thats aweseome Thanks Rush! I'll have mine done this week!

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
who do i send the photos too?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

u2u to crakeur!
and don.t forget to wear a tin foile hat

btw: has anybody yet sent crakeur a u2u with her/his picture?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite for the male calendar. I will get a pic in to Crak this week. It will take me a few shots to get one that doesnt make me feel selfconscious, so you will likely have to pardon the red-eyed druken stare leaning into the lens. :w:

Not the least bit picky about a month, as long as it is not a winter month...brrrrr. I hate the cold.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

Woohooo! Looking forward to seeing your pic, wheresthetruth! How about July? That's a nice, hot month.

Rush
Union Rep

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

A couple of pics of me in this thread. I'm 6'3" 230 lbs. As you can see, not calendar material. Oh and October is the BEST month of the year!

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-10-2008 by lombozo]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Lom, you are perfect calendar material!!!! And I mean that. How about a pic with you AND little Lom? In matching tin foil. We all love that little guy and would be honored if you and little dude were in it. What a kick that would be, awwwwww.........come on.

Rush
Union Rep

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

July is one of my favorite months. Thanks. My digi-cam batteries are dead (seriously, too many dog pics), so I will get a pic in later this week.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

That's fantastic wheresthetruth! July it is! When you're done just get the image to Crakeur and bath in your 10,000 pts.

Rush
Union Rep

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If I can wear my Eagles Jersey along with my Tin Foil hat, then I'm in. I'd send it to Crakeur but..... well........... after I sent the picture of me in a thong, and he keeps sending me roses........ well, uh....... Ummmmm..... I gotta go!

[edit on 15-10-2008 by lombozo]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Well, I do remember him saying that if you didn't send a pic in that he had one that we could use. I'm thinking that's the one! He was a little
at DATS the other night, looking pretty down, saying something about how Lommy didn't love him anymore and Lommy was putting the flowers in the trash....I'm just sayin'.

And I think the Eagle's (....cough cough....Colts are better.....cough cough....) would be perfect attire for you. Do you have a month in mind.....something related to the Eagle's?

This calendar, I hope, will not only say something about ATS/BTS, but who our members are, and so I hope that everyone's pic is saying something about who you are!

Rush
Union Rep

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join