It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin on the Moon - STAGED!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by amigo

I don't mind more cents added. The JFK line was an error on my part. I should of said chose not went, but he did start the drive to go to the moon.

You didn't answer me on which CT of Hoagland to believe. He has two theories, the moon landing was staged, and we went there and was greeted by others.

With all the thousands of workers involved in the moon projects, why is there no leakage of memos are other paperwork stating there was a hoax?

This is one of the strangest conspiracy theories, and it is an interesting one in that it refuses to die no matter how much evidence there is to support the moon landing.

I can not answer something you need to find out for yourself. I have no proof for neither claims that Richard Hoagland puts out, and telling you what to believe would be just plain wrong, especially after spending so much time in this thread trying to explain the concept of common sense and critical thinking.

As far as thousands of workers being involved in the Moon project...the Military has hundred times more people, and do they all know everything concerning the Military operations? No.

Same with NASA, and let's not forget that NASA is a Military ran Civilian front organization. You exclusively had military personnel flying in those days even, only today they are opening up to having *some* civilians on board.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Not trying to stoke any fires here but whats the deal with the black extention cord at the bottom of the pic that seems to come from the lander?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sickboy1313

Connection for the TV camera

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Talk about mind games, how did the astronauts feel about
walking around in the darkness all the time.

Look how black the sky is.
We should train Eskimos for all space travel.

Which I don't think will ever happen.
Space travel has not been proven if there are doubts about the
Moon Landings.

The UFO if designed by Tesla has no guarantee for space travel
as only atmospheric flight has been observed.
With the UFOs great promise of unlimited size and weight lifting ability
only the frozen gas filled rocket has made it to the Moon.
And making it to the rest of the universe awaits the worm hole
which is not part of rocket science.

ED: We went to the Moon and met Aliens. One lie followed by
another lie.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Oh dear! Here we go again... You really do have to get over these NASA rumours that we didn't go to the moon and that the Apollo programme was a hoax. We did go to the moon. If there is a conspiracy concerning the Apollo moon missions I think it circulates around just how good their technology was that got them there, what followed them on their way there and what they found there when they landed?
Also, during the missions the Soviets would have been enviously watching America, and NASAs, every move. They would have been only too delighted to reveal to the world the biggest hoax ever forced onto humanity. They didn't because there was nothing to reveal. . .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join