It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Opportunity for CIT and P4T

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just in time for CIT, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, and other no-plane-hit-the-Pentagon truther groupies, an opportunity to see what an inside job really looks like:

October 7, 2008

NTSB TO OFFER NEW COURSE IN COOPERATION WITH THE NEW JERSEY
STATE POLICE

The National Transportation Safety Board is offering a two-
day course - Transportation Disaster Response - A Course for
Emergency Responders, at its NTSB Training Center in
Ashburn, Virginia on November 18-20, 2008.

This course is designed specifically for emergency
responders and planners; this course provides participants
with the tools to most effectively manage a major
transportation disaster. Audio/video materials, case
studies, recent examples and panel discussions are employed
to illustrate key principles of the unique aspects of
responding to major transportation disasters.

Instructors will be from the NTSB, New Jersey State Police,
Minneapolis Police Department and specialized FBI units.
For more information please go to:

ntsb.gov...

I'm sure Craig Ranke, Aldo Marquis, and Rob Balsamo will be able to sniff out the secret, classified, sessions on:

* Planting wreckage during raging infernos under everyone else's noses.
* Insuring over 1,000 witnesses forgot what they actually witnessed.
* Holographic techniques.
* Light pole dropping exercises.

etc.

Report back what you learn, CIT.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Maybe some of the official story believers will also attend the course. That way they can learn how to properly collect and identify evidence.

Remember, we're all still waiting for the alleged wreckage from the alleged planes to be formally identified.

Report back what you learn, please.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Maybe some of the official story believers will also attend the course. That way they can learn how to properly collect and identify evidence.

Done. Plenty of witnesses, too. In contrast, CIT avoided all physical evidence. It scared the hell out of them.

Remember, we're all still waiting for the alleged wreckage from the alleged planes to be formally identified.

AA77 was easily identified. Plenty of witnesses, too. The ones CIT refuses to interview. Why wait for something already done?

Just because you don't like that AA77 hit the Pentagon doesn't mean you have to get all pouty about it. Accept the fact. Embrace reality. AA77 hit the Pentagon on 9/11. No evidence disputes that fact.

P.S. There is no "official story." Please disabuse yourself of that canard. There is only the evidence.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Too bad not given in New Jersey - otherwise might attend. Wonder if
some of my instructors for the "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION"
course on terrorism are giving this...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
Done. Plenty of witnesses, too. In contrast, CIT avoided all physical evidence. It scared the hell out of them.

Ummm...if CIT and P4T are so 'scared' why do they persist?

Just because you don't like that AA77 hit the Pentagon doesn't mean you have to get all pouty about it. Accept the fact. Embrace reality. AA77 hit the Pentagon on 9/11. No evidence disputes that fact.

The very fact that there are so many people doing their own private investigations conclusively proves to me that the evidence was NOT verifiable or they would not risk their reputations on it.

Oh and I saw no 'poutiness' in tezza's post, you are seeing what you want to see, which is exactly what I think you are also doing with the Pentagon attack.

There is no "official story." Please disabuse yourself of that canard. There is only the evidence.

No official story? Why not? Is that perhaps because any 'official story' would have gaps in it big enough to fit a plane through?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

AA77 was easily identified.

Please show me part numbers and forensic evidence that prove the scrap metal was wreckage from the alleged Flight AA77.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

wow a bunch of garbage that doesn't discredit a single eyewitness presented by cit or any of pft's work.

congratulations jrefer.

you fail just like the rest of your ilk.......

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio

congratulations jrefer.

Interesting comment coming from a TWICE banned member of the JREF forum.

Nice try Dom.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

congratulations jrefer.

Interesting comment coming from a TWICE banned member of the JREF forum.

Nice try Dom.

ok so whats your real [i mean jref] name?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrytiesNo official story? Why not? Is that perhaps because any 'official story' would have gaps in it big enough to fit a plane through?

yeah no official story.

especially no official story that 5 arabs hijacked a 757 and flew towards the pentagon tearing lightpoles out of the ground [one of which impales a cab] with a military like manuever that a poorly skilled cessna pilot pulls off managing to level off 1foot 11inches off the ground before slamming into the building.

that official story is not the official story and supporters of that non-existant official story get to say it doesn't exist so they can continually move the goalposts.

good gig, ain't it?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

especially no official story that 5 arabs hijacked a 757 and flew towards the pentagon tearing lightpoles out of the ground [one of which impales a cab] with a military like manuever that a poorly skilled cessna pilot pulls off managing to level off 1foot 11inches off the ground before slamming into the building.

good gig, ain't it?

I don't know why you keep repeating this Dom. I guess it's a good show of your bias, but here's a simple question for you.

Was Hani Hanjour a qualified pilot or not? Did he hold a commercial pilots license or not?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Ummm...if CIT and P4T are so 'scared' why do they persist?

You'll have to ask Craig and Aldo why they have refused for over two years to interview any of the over 1,000 people who had direct access to the wreckage from inside the Pentagon in the days and weeks after 9/11.

The very fact that there are so many people doing their own private investigations conclusively proves to me that the evidence was NOT verifiable or they would not risk their reputations on it.

How does one do an "investigation" without dealing with evidence? Have you been duped to think CIT has actually done anything remotely resembling a proper investigation?

Face the real truth: 9/11 Truthers have desperately tried for seven years to "prove" the conclusion they want to have without producing one single piece of valid evidence.

Oh and I saw no 'poutiness' in tezza's post, you are seeing what you want to see, which is exactly what I think you are also doing with the Pentagon attack.

There is no "official story." Please disabuse yourself of that canard. There is only the evidence.

No official story? Why not? Is that perhaps because any 'official story' would have gaps in it big enough to fit a plane through?

There is only the evidence, my friend. Thank you think all of the evidence originated with, and is controlled by, the government only confirms how bizarre your 9/11 Denial Movement is.

Wake up and join the real world.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Have you been duped to think CIT has actually done anything remotely resembling a proper investigation?

Have you been duped to think the government has actually done anything remotely resembling a proper investigation?

I think this the most hillarious post I have read on here in a long time. Especially coming from an OS (Official Story) believer/promoter.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

There is only the evidence, my friend. Thank you think all of the evidence originated with, and is controlled by, the government only confirms how bizarre your 9/11 Denial Movement is.

Name ONE shred of evidence at the pentagon that wasn't originated and controlled by the gubment. Please.

Or where there independent (non-governmental) people allowed on the pentagon lawn/inside the pentagon to do an investigation?

Let's see:

FBI
NTSB
FAA
Pentagon Police/EMS/Fireworkers

Who else was there pray tell that is not and was not a part of the gubment, jthomas?

Time for you to wake up.

[edit on 10/8/2008 by Griff]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

AA77 was easily identified.

Please show me part numbers and forensic evidence that prove the scrap metal was wreckage from the alleged Flight AA77.

Part numbers are completely irrelevant to knowing if AA77 hit the Pentagon or not and you have no knowledge whether they were collected or not.

I don't have to prove the wreckage is from AA77. I have yet to see any of you - and in particular, CIT and P4T - take any initiative to investigate what the wreckage was inside the Pentagon. Remember, I pestered CIT for over two years ascertain what the physical evidence was IF they are claiming it is not from AA77. CIT refuses to interview any of the over 1,000 people who had direct access to the wreckage.

You guys need to think.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

wow a bunch of garbage that doesn't discredit a single eyewitness presented by cit or any of pft's work.

congratulations jrefer.

Don't make me laugh with that nonsense. CIT hasn't interviewed any of the relevant witnesses to the wreckage and you know it. Ranke REFUSES to.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Have you been duped to think CIT has actually done anything remotely resembling a proper investigation?

Have you been duped to think the government has actually done anything remotely resembling a proper investigation?

I think this the most hillarious post I have read on here in a long time. Especially coming from an OS (Official Story) believer/promoter.

I see you're still smarting from that butt-whupping I repeatedly gave you, Griff.

We'll just wait for you to interview the witnesses to the wreckage. Or will you chicken out like CIT and Rob Balsamo?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Name ONE shred of evidence at the pentagon that wasn't originated and controlled by the gubment. Please.

Or where their independant (non-governmental) people allowed on the pentagon lawn/inside the pentagon to do an investigation?

Let's see:

FBI
NTSB
FAA
Pentagon Police/EMS/Fireworkers

Who else was there pray tell that is not and was not a part of the gubment, jthomas?

So, Griff, you forgot already? How many times do I have to give you the list? When are you going to get off your butt and get the interviews from these guys? Or ask CIT what it refuses to interview them.

Here is the list again:

Emergency Response, Rescue Operations, Firefighting, Secondary Explosions

Conspiracists are afraid to have their fantasies destroyed, so they scrupulously avoid contacting the hundreds of Pentagon 9/11 first responders and the over 8,000 people who worked on rescue, recovery, evidence collection, building stabilization, and security in the days after 9/11. These are just some of the organizations whose members worked on the scene:

Alexandria VA Fire & Rescue, American Airlines, American Red Cross, Arlington County Emergency Medical Services, Arlington County Fire Department, Arlington County Sheriff's Department, Arlington VA Police Department, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, DiLorenzo TRICARE Health Clinic staff, DeWitt Army Community Hospital staff, District of Columbia Fire & Rescue, DOD Honor Guard, Environmental Protection Agency Hazmat Teams, Fairfax County Fire & Rescue, FBI Evidence Recovery Teams, FBI Hazmat Teams, Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Disaster Medical Assistance Teams, FEMA 68-Person Urban Search and Rescue Teams Maryland Task Force 1, New Mexico Task Force 1, Tennessee Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 2, FEMA Emergency Response Team, Fort Myer Fire Department, Four U.S. Army Chaplains, Metropolitan Airport Authority Fire Unit, Military District of Washington Engineers Search & Rescue Team, Montgomery County Fire & Rescue, U.S. National Guard units, National Naval Medical Center CCRF, National Transportation Safety Board, Pentagon Defense Protective Service, Pentagon Helicopter Crash Response Team, Pentagon Medical Staff, Rader Army Health Clinic Staff, SACE Structural Safety Engineers and Debris Planning and Response Teams, Salvation Army Disaster Services, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, US Army Reserves of Virginia Beach Fairfax County and Montgomery County, Virginia Beach Fire Department, Virginia Department of Emergency Management, Virginia State Police

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

Now, Griff, you've got some interviewing to do, don't you?

Sheesh.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I see you're still smarting from that butt-whupping I repeatedly gave you, Griff.

Yes, you whupped my butt. Care to elaborate any further?

Putting your fingers in your ears and saying "nah, nah, nah, I can't hear you" does not equate to a "butt-wupping".

It's called denial. You know, the river you are queen of.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

So, Griff, you forgot already? How many times do I have to give you the list? When are you going to get off your butt and get the interviews from these guys? Or ask CIT what it refuses to interview them.

Well, since your list contains no one that is not part of the gubment, I would say you failed to list anyone that I asked.

Again, as I keep telling you, it might be wise to take a reading comprehension course.

Here is the list again:

Emergency Response, Rescue Operations, Firefighting, Secondary Explosions

Conspiracists are afraid to have their fantasies destroyed, so they scrupulously avoid contacting the hundreds of Pentagon 9/11 first responders and the over 8,000 people who worked on rescue, recovery, evidence collection, building stabilization, and security in the days after 9/11. These are just some of the organizations whose members worked on the scene:

Alexandria VA Fire & Rescue, American Airlines, American Red Cross, Arlington County Emergency Medical Services, Arlington County Fire Department, Arlington County Sheriff's Department, Arlington VA Police Department, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, DiLorenzo TRICARE Health Clinic staff, DeWitt Army Community Hospital staff, District of Columbia Fire & Rescue, DOD Honor Guard, Environmental Protection Agency Hazmat Teams, Fairfax County Fire & Rescue, FBI Evidence Recovery Teams, FBI Hazmat Teams, Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Disaster Medical Assistance Teams, FEMA 68-Person Urban Search and Rescue Teams Maryland Task Force 1, New Mexico Task Force 1, Tennessee Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 2, FEMA Emergency Response Team, Fort Myer Fire Department, Four U.S. Army Chaplains, Metropolitan Airport Authority Fire Unit, Military District of Washington Engineers Search & Rescue Team, Montgomery County Fire & Rescue, U.S. National Guard units, National Naval Medical Center CCRF, National Transportation Safety Board, Pentagon Defense Protective Service, Pentagon Helicopter Crash Response Team, Pentagon Medical Staff, Rader Army Health Clinic Staff, SACE Structural Safety Engineers and Debris Planning and Response Teams, Salvation Army Disaster Services, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, US Army Reserves of Virginia Beach Fairfax County and Montgomery County, Virginia Beach Fire Department, Virginia Department of Emergency Management, Virginia State Police

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

Now, Griff, you've got some interviewing to do, don't you?

Sheesh.

Nope. Since they all are government employees with the exclusion of American Airlines.

Now, again I'll ask to post something non-governmental related in the investigation. Bet ya can't.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join