It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthrax "Emergency" Powers Declared by DHHS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Anthrax "Emergency" Powers Declared by DHHS

www.urbansurvival.com

This was read into the Federal Register Monday. Think about the timing for a minute and then read details:
edocket.access.gpo.gov...

ACTION: Notice.
SUMMARY: Declaration pursuant to section 319F-3 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 247d-6d) to provide targeted liability protections for anthrax countermeasures based on a credible risk that the threat of exposure to Bacillus anthracis and the resulting disease constitutes a public health emergency.
Therefore, pursuant to section 319F-3(b) of the Act, I have determined there is a credible risk that the threat of exposure of B. anthracis and the resulting disease constitutes a public health emergency.

More: edocket.access.gpo.gov...

We're not sure what to make of this, but the timing is odd, near as we we can figure...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What does this mean?
Anthrax?
Widely spread to the population?
Shouldn't the terrorist alert be raised with this health emergency?
Is this fear mongering or being buried?
Would a dirty bomb spread Anthrax?
Shouldn't the public be warned before emergency powers?
Lots of questions but I have no answers.

www.urbansurvival.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Funny how many emergencies are popping up around presidential election time. What's it going to take the press to dig into this and the whole threat level hoax scam?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yes I would feel a lot better if the freaking press would even mention this within 24 hrs of being declared.
I think if it was all over the news I would call it fear mongering but since it seems to have been buried I call it a possibility.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Seems like they are providing some type of immunity. Must be some new anthrax pill on the market that is untested. Basically, if there is anthrax and the manufacturer gives me bad pills they are not liable. Doesnçt only cover pills , also other materials used to combat anthrax. Talk about getting immunity through the back door.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Global economy on the brink of total collapse.

MSM is blind to anything that doesn't involve the economy or the election.

Can you think of a better time for a terrorist attack or a false flag event???

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Oh Jesus what's next.

I have tried so hard to be level headed and to help others that were afraid the past few days. Now, I am concerned.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

ACTION: Notice.
SUMMARY: Declaration pursuant to section 319F-3 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 247d-6d) to provide targeted liability protections for anthrax countermeasures based on a credible risk that the threat of exposure to Bacillus anthracis and the resulting disease constitutes a public health emergency.
Therefore, pursuant to section 319F-3(b) of the Act, I have determined there is a credible risk that the threat of exposure of B. anthracis and the resulting disease constitutes a public health emergency.

Consider this.

The portion that I highlighted is the specific power it "declares".

Targeted liability protections

So the actor or agency to which it refers BEARS NO LIABILTY (no legal responsibility/no legal recourse for redress) for the action described ...

The action?

anthrax countermeasures

So whoever they sound out to 'deal' with anthrax in NOT LIABLE for the outcome of that encounter?.... yup

Why would they do that?

based on a credible risk that the threat

OK, do if they (DHHS) proclaim they believe that someone may be at risk of having been exposed (or is already infected)... their judgment is the ruling factor

They can declare a NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

Not the NIH, not the CDC, ..., the DHHS ......

Now why would that be necessary? Because the NIH and the CDC plus scores of other 'lesser' watchdogs react to reported accounts of these diseases.

The DHHS can declare the emergency - even if its only there 'belief' this has occurred - NO CORROBORATION OF DATA IS REQUIRED!

I DON'T KNOW - FOR SOME REASON I DON'T FEEL "SAFER"..... DO YOU?

EDIT TO ADD:

They have brought the decision making process higher into the administration. Taken it away from the technocrats. Get ready... there is no way this was 'incidentally' put in place.

Again - Edit to add:

Scenario: DHHS declares necessity to implement mass immunization for a "new" anthrax threat (I'm not even going into the whole "other" aspects of this)

Suddenly there is a massive order for Big Pharma - BANG - There's some more money to them, bang! If you get sick it's your own fault..., they are not liable. Bang! Off to your doctor you go! Health Care makes a mint!

The litany of abuses that can arise from this act is very long....

Stay Safe

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Personally, I am not in any hurry to get an anthrax vaccine/pill. This looks like they are laying the legal ground work for mandatory participation in some sort of prevention program. Would I be surprised if an anthrax scare gets reported in the MSM anytime soon? No.

I trust the government as far as I can throw it.
No elections?
NWO depopulation from a deadly vaccine?
Distraction from economy?
Whatever is going on will hit the MSM when the government wants it to hit.

[edit on 10/7/2008 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The Federal Government is going to have a hard time enforcing any of its laws after it collapses due to going broke. Personally I will support my State Government first, then move on to re-constituting and reforming our Federal Government ... oh yeah, those liability protections will all go away, if you manufacture a pill that kills people, you will be charged, found guilty and executed, that applies to the entire management chain including the Boards of Directors.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
mmm this has my inner alarm bell ringing violently. Imagine the scenario if you will.

Mass threat of Anthrax due to 2 or 3 people being deliberatly infected. TPTB states that everyone must be vaccinated and they are. Now , I think Im correct in saying that most vaccines are in fact made from strains of the very agent that they are manufactured to cure?...and low and behold the vaccine makes people ill (De-population). The icing on the cake?...the manufacturers are immune, as are TBTB.

Question? Who is left to trust nowadays?????

Sometimes i feel we are like the lambs in "Silence of the lambs" busily eating to our hearts content not knowing that any time now, its curtains.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I found this link while trying to find some more information on this.

Government Announces New Anthrax Attack Response Measures

Unknown to many Americans is the emergency preparedness initiative of the Departments of Homeland Security and Health and Human Services for a potential outdoor anthrax attack in key cities.

The program, the Cities Readiness Initiative (CRI) uses United States Postal Service (USPS) carriers in the event of an anthrax attack.

Great...so now sick people are going to have to rely on the postal service to deliver them life-saving medicines?! I don't know how organized the USPS is...but here in Canada that would mean they would either lose your medicine, leave it at the wrong address, or deliver it 2 weeks late...

I'm guessing this is the reason for the liability clause. To cover the behinds of any volunteers delivering and/or dispensing the medicine.

Michelle

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Anthrax is an air delivered weapon. The heat from a conventional explosive device would destroy the anthrax, unlike radiation from a dirty bomb. Anthrax can be delivered by an air burst non explosive canister, anthrax can be spread behind specialized vehicles like your local mosquito control vehicles, it also can be air delivered/aerial spraying. Weaponized anthrax is almost lighter than air due to charged particles and can travel great distances.

Anthrax is so feared because an incident that occurred in the USSR in 1979 where it is believed that about 100 people died from and accident where weaponized Anthrax was introduced to a population to a closed Soviet military city. See link:

www.pbs.org...

Weponized Anthrax was perfected in the Late but mighty Rhodesia and South Africa. In the late 70’s there was a large outbreak in rural havens for terrorists that were coming across the border into Rhodesia. The use of Anthrax denied the enemy the use of the area.

NBC weapons Nuclear, Biological and Chemical weapons are used to inflict mass casualties and area denial and that was well shown in Rhodesia. The Rhodesian program was then brought to South Africa and again used with deadly effectiveness. The alleged suspect of the Anthrax attacks here in the US gained his operational experience in Southern Africa, Steven Hatfill. See the link below:

en.wikipedia.org...

The treatment of Anthrax takes massive doses of antibiotics if caught soon enough. This will case a grave drain on the drug supplies, public health official will be unable to deal with an outbreak and will have to utilize quarantine of effected areas to control outbreak. Ask the Center for Diseases Control what would happen if 100 people in a small to medium sized city would be exposed to weponized Anthrax. I am sure they would say the have sufficient stock of antibiotics but it would be a lie.

The US military introduced a vaccine and it was used on Gulf War area veterans. The vaccine was not tested and the service members were unaware of the vaccine.

I am a victim of the vaccine. I was given the vaccine in 1990. I have a number of autoimmune diseases that there is no link to any past or present family members. My health declined while in the Army. Prior to going in the Army I had perfect health now it is a different story. And it is funny how the Army lost my medical record and shot record.

So I would fear the vaccine as much as the actual weponized Anthrax. If you can stock pile as much antibiotics as you can it might save your life in the event of an attack.

It should be noted biological weapons usually infect with out notice of the victim, just like the flu. At least with chemical weapons you can see and feel the effects of a chemical weapon.

What a good way to control a population a weapon the goverment can shield itself from but infect the common man.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

If the government is responsible for the program, nobody is on the hook.
The military anthrax vaccination program says it all. Besides, the powers that be never take the fall anymore. I think that Nixon was the last leader to take blame for anything. Please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well hell, guess it's time to go back to the Dr. and get a Cipro RX and have her look at me like I am crazy as she humors me and writes the prescription.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jasestrong2

That entire post scared the hell out of me.
I am sorry you are a victim.
Where are we now folks?
We really cant fight an airborne (mosquito truck delivered) anthrax attack, what now?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by SEEWHATUDO]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Not sure if you'd consider this related but theres a biiig VHF outbreak going on in africa right now:
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
reply to post by Jasestrong2

That entire post scared the hell out of me.
I am sorry you are a victim.
Where are we now folks?
We really cant fight an airborne (mosquito truck delivered) anthrax attack, what now?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by SEEWHATUDO]

The US Army used Tropical Bleach and big brushes to decontaminate soliders and equipment.

Good Gas masks are available commercially for $30 to $300 just make sure it has the screw on type filter/canisters and you get a few extra filters depending on the life of the filters. You can buy military new gas mask for under $50. Here is where I buy many of my stock pile items from:

www.sportsmansguide.com...

Here is a link to a mask and NBC filters:

www.sportsmansguide.com...

Remember weponized Anthrax is like dust it can be dealt with

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
With economic meltdown occurring "they" are going to do several things to keep control, weaken and confuse people enormously. Dr. Deagle's vision wasn't the only one. Obviously if they intend to release their bio-weapons on the civilians, seems to me this would be the time they would begin to do it, also any nuclear attacks would be soon as well. Note, keeping in mind the people in power, the nwo agenda, this is something people should think about and try to find ways to keep safe, as well as pray, meditate and keep strong visions of this not occurring. Keep your mind visualizing people waking up and moving to a new free society, and the bad guys being undermined by various well positioned militia, politicians and personnel with a conscious, constitutionalists who will be heros and end it completely. May they even suggest a new society without money. May it not be the fight that we anticipate, but good guys emerge from everwhere and stamp out the enemy. Visualize this. Pray in vivid pictures, include all your senses: sight, sound, smell taste. Daydream it. We have to win.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I do believe that weaponized Anthrax is out there, it may be released - or it may only become a threat of release so as to require "vaccination" - which is patentable, money-raking, bunk - into which they will put something as bad, but much slower acting, and this is to ensure the evil Big Pharma (Big Corporofascists) can't be sued.

That would be MY take here.

EDIT to add: Shoulda read further. I see Max saw what I see.

Star coming your way, Max!

[edit on 10/9/2008 by Amaterasu]

top topics

join