It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran unveils plan for women's car

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I have a white friend who is living in Iran for another 4 months

He said that the men work and women stay at home and cook and clean
also there are some families where it's the reverse

just like america.
Anything else?

Lol at everyone saying "those iranians"

ya ok there buddies.

there's no gender equality there but hey LONG LIVE U.S. Imperialism!!!!!

unbelievable, people just don't look at their community before commenting on others. It's pathetic really.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It appears that some people need to visit this link.Hopefully it will enlighten those who see Iran through government propaganda glasses.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Its quite obvoius here that many memebers are coming out with rascist and ignorant views with regard to this topic and it would appear that the mods support it.

Iranians are not the cave dwelling neanderthals that so may of you think they are. They have a rich and diverse culture, history and country. Women dress in western clothes and have a western style of life, so depsite the best efforts of Faux News and all the other #e papers Iran and its people have alot to offer to many people and as with any race demand the respect and dignity that is offorded to others.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
And the ignorant rascist biggots air what few braincells they do have and to think Iran or should I say the former Persia gave us amongst many things math and medicine, ah well we have to let the monkeys out of the cage sometimes dont we.

Among other things they were in the right time and the right place and did the world a favor by rescuing vital scientific knowledge from the hellenistic times and also through the early Byzantine era. They literally saved the knowledge for later generations from the then "civilized" Rome and the then "civilized" early Europian kingdoms, whatever knowledge they got their hands on that the early Papal church couldn't steal, burn, eliminate, hang, torture, throw off a cliff, they had preserved it, just like they did much much earlier since the burning of the library of Alexandria.

Although through a weird twist of events Iran's developed a non secular status quo the later decades, it should not be considered good news that now everyone has completely surrendered to this dirty souless demon that ravaged our century and changed our lives for the worst. The gas consuming automobile.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'll bet a large amount of the posters in this thread assumed that women were not allowed to drive in Iran. I'll also be they will not admit their ignorance.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

They seem to want to offer variants for everyone. Do you think Iran is planning a car for homosexuals?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Spacebot, thank you for that, enlightened conversation, just what this thread needs. The trouble with people is that they all to easily forget, forget what others have done for them and who then look down in judgement upon them.

Ufoor, is there a need for a certain type of car for homosexuals or are you just being sarcastic. Believe it or not we are all differerent, we all need different things for our own needs. I am disabled so my needs are different to able bodied people, should I have the piss taken out of me for that or should I be treated like any human being would like to be treated, as a human being.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Isn't that gender discrimination?

Anyway, I like that idea

Admit it, women just can't drive.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join