It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of a Model that won a contest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Please can someone copy the vid incase it is taken down.I don't know how to do it.

I saved it on my hard drive
So no worries.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JH80

Cheers matey

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yes it is really good.

Thanks for posting the video.

I would love to see Ritzmann´s opinion on it.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's certainly interesting although as others have said, without any perspective or background this doesn't really show much. It could be a UFO or it could be something mundane. If this is truly the Irish footage I wouldn't call it the best video ever.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
How about the story:

This is a video was on a cheap camera I found when Hiking in the Smokey Mountains.
This is all that was on it.

wierd black triangle UFO with red lights. Spaceship?

I'd say the same thing to throw off the CIA, MIB, UFO police or FBI.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Have you got something better? Please feel free to share.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I always get nervous when the person posting the video isnt the maker of the video. That whole once removed stuff usually means fake.

However, the video shows pretty much what the Irish UFO was described as.

We can always hope that the person who posted the vid originally somehow got ahold of real footage, but it sure doesnt sound like it.

Edit to add;

It was still an excellent find OP. I appreciate seeing it. If it were real or the footage of the Irish UFO it would be the best footage I had ever seen.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Yes, my alarm bells are also ringing. Good video though ,I think it will be hard to debunk for sure.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well the footage is interesting. My question is this.

When the red laser beam comes out why the hell didn't the guy filming book out. All I know is that if I see a UFO and I then see that same UFO shoot a laser, a beam of light, weather it's in the trees or onto the ground I,m looking for cover.

God knows what that laser will do. Some have claimed to paralyzed when they get tagged with lasers from UFO's until the laser is removed. others scream in pain and get horrible ill and injured as in that case in brazil where a UFO was terrorizing a small village very night (could of been a black ops thing though,and experiment on unsuspecting people for the military) those beams could be deploying critters to come extract their new anal probee, or the thing could be a search beam and I for one wouldn't want the damned thing finding me.

I say it's very weird that the guy filming didn't run when the thing started shooting lasers. It would seem like the normal thing to do.

Also whats up with the sudden stoppage of the filming? weird too. doubt it would go down like that.

The blue light underneath is neato though.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR
[more

Very good point, and stared.I think I would have hit the deck or run. Maybe its the bunny in the headlights scenario.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Really nice footage, real or not I think this is the TR3B a man made UFO reversed engineered apparently!

www.rense.com...

Check out ‘The Hunt for Zero Point’ by Nick Cook it might change your mind on a few things.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've just had a look.

Pretty impressive stuff.. there's a lot of pixelation in it and to fake the actual event like that would be pretty tuff... unless it's a model, but may very well have to be quite a distance away.

Until we can get to see more footage (particularly with some form of sky line or trees) we won't really know the scale..

But, saying that.. I had a little look at the photo clipped from the film that was posted on pg.1 here....noticed a few things.

First off, the three main lights. Two of which have smaller white lights between them. These two are closer to each other than the third 'nose' light. The nose light suggested to me that although you get the hint of a triangular craft actually isn't.

So after using ACdsee to adjust brightness, contrast and gamma a little bit, you get this...

Please notice the two 'flares', one on either side of the nose light.
See how far away the central blue light is from the nose light in comparison to the rear two.

It might be pixelation, but I think I might be seeing the solid nose of the craft in front of the nose light, and there does appear to be a body 'outline' running from top of nose light and gently curving up to the top rear light.

These small details reminded me of a particularly famous craft.
Please excuse the example, but it's the best I can do at short notice to point out what I feel may really be there (if it's genuine)
www.starshipmodeler.com...
That is the best I can do to help you visualise what I see.

It is the lights that give the impression of a trianguar craft, but it may very well just be a Klingon battle cruiser letting us know that they're onto our scheme of universal dominance.

I don't mean to mock. I look at this subject from both sides of the fence.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Awsome!!! find Tarifa

Looks like the TR3B black project to me but I could be wrong.

Star & Flagged

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Oh my god it's a real Kite with some LED lazers

I can't believe all you people got stitched up by a seven year old

www.twenga.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
On my post someone added pictures of this craft from this artile

My thread on this topic has a some other articles and ideas and can be found here

Great Footage, but I think there was more than just one person who saw it so hopefully there will be more.

I also took a look at the kite and this vehicle looks much more complex. I'm a little puzzled though, I thought the original footage was shot by a motorola cell phone camera.

[edit on 10/7/2008 by atzmaz]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33

www.twenga.co.uk...

Looks nothing like it!

Wheres your proof?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33

www.twenga.co.uk...

Have you ever seen a kite before? they do not move like the object in the video.

Also your kite looks nothing like it.

I'm not sure if your joking or your just trying to explain it away with "anything" you can find.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The picture in the article that atzmaz posted makes me think this might not be the Irish video. From what I can make of the picture it looks like the beam is coming out from a different light than the one that it does in this video. Although it may be that those pictures came from a different person than the one who recorded the video.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
How about the story:

This is a video was on a cheap camera I found when Hiking in the Smokey Mountains.
This is all that was on it.

wierd black triangle UFO with red lights. Spaceship?

I'd say the same thing to throw off the CIA, MIB, UFO police or FBI.

Yes this is exactly what I thought.. like a 'testing waters' submission to see what people think of it before claming it to be 'the best'.
Pretty convincing footage...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Total CGI Hoax without a doubt IMO. Looks like the work of someone like this nerd www.christopherkenworthy.com :

au.youtube.com...

@ 3:42 a similar technique used showing a light scanning the ground.

C-BuZz

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join