It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonights Town Hall Debate Discussion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hmm, I wonder if McCain meant to say "exacerbating our reputation"...

link   

Originally posted by titorite
YOu know what else I do not get??? THEY HAVE MIC CONTROL!!! If those two bozos can not expect town hall rules (MY GOD WHAT OTHER RULES WILL EITHER ONE BREAK IN OFFICE!!) Then should not the media enforce the time limit rules by turning off the mics when thier time is up??

They should taze them if they go over their time, would be awesome to see that.

link   
Was that a trick question by katie... Last I heard we lost the vietnam engagment because we respected there borders???

link   
"My friends..."

I'm having trouble keeping track of what points McCain is trying to make.

We're going back and forth to the teary-eyed Reganesque reminiscing and then back to... Oh Lord knows...

Ah a question on Pakistan, that should be interesting...

Hopefully.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
McCain is grasping at straws. He should have kept it impersonal, and to the records.

McCain and Obama are wrong on so many things, it's pathetic that these are our choices. Obama is just the much lesser or 2 evils.

McCain is going to lose.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

I'm sorry, but that is absolutley sickening to me. The US economy is collapsing and McCain wants to keep his troops in there for at least his first full term.....how the hell is he going to do that when the economy goes for # and they cant even fill the tanks in the humvees?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I thought Bin Laden was dead??

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Is it me or that McCain tone of voice is rather annoying? Sounds like he is talking to a bunch of ignorant people while Sen. Obama tone of voice sounds firm and convincing.

Just making an observation.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What do you guys think of McCain's attitude toward Obama compared to the previous debate?

link   

Originally posted by minniesoda
I thought Bin Laden was dead??

No, he's on the GFL spaceship with Elvis, and making a reappearance on the 14th.

link   
Wait, i thought that one, reagan was his hero, not teddy. and i thought ole teddy said WALK softly. I could be wrong but i don't think i am.

link   
I hope the pakistan government is watching this debat, at least they know an attack is coming as soon as one of these nutters gets in office.....good lord imagine if McCain wins and then dies, and Palin take over.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by marker3221

At least he is looking at him at times and acknowledging he is on the stage.

Still not sure he has addressed Obama directly yet....

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wait.. did McCain just imply that the Taliban and Russians were allies? And they were both chased out of Afghanistan by our 'freedom fighters'?

Hmm...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
Is it me or that McCain tone of voice is rather annoying? Sounds like he is talking to a bunch of ignorant people while Sen. Obama tone of voice sounds firm and convincing.

I agree 100%. McCain is definitely talking down to all his "friends". Obama, on the other hand, seems like he is more on the level.

LOL @ the "bomb iran" song quote

link   
I wa sjust waiting for the

"bomb bomb bomb Iran" stab

link   

Originally posted by Finn1916

Originally posted by titorite
YOu know what else I do not get??? THEY HAVE MIC CONTROL!!! If those two bozos can not expect town hall rules (MY GOD WHAT OTHER RULES WILL EITHER ONE BREAK IN OFFICE!!) Then should not the media enforce the time limit rules by turning off the mics when thier time is up??

They should taze them if they go over their time, would be awesome to see that.

I would pay good money to see that. Where is Jeff Foxworthy when you need him? You might be a politician if.......

BTW NWN2 is pretty good, IMO.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
DOH! He went there. Bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran LMAO

link   
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!Now we got something interesting going on!!They are acting like middle school kids... if he gets a follow up I want a follow up to the follow up.... AHHHHHH TAZE THEM AND HANDCUFF THEM

link   
reply to post by skeptic1

BONB BOMB BOMB IRAN - Great stuff, great comeback to his walk softly remark.

He did address Obama - by pointing at him sideways & referring to him as "that one"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join