It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Obama author detained in Kenya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Apparently the author of a new anti-Obama book, Jerome Corsi, has been detained in Kenya before unveiling the book to the Kenyan public.

afp.google.com...

Sounds almost like a strong-arm tactic against the author. Evidently the book details Obama ties to the prime minister of Kenya.

As always, thoughts and comments are appreciated.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
As well it shows that Obama wasn't born in the United States or one of it's legal territories which means he can't be the president.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Story is still developing. Depending on whether the evidence is good, this could be very damaging for Obama. We'll know the complete story by Monday night when the author presents his evidence on Hannity and Holmes. I don't expect the pro-Obama US media to report on this on it's own.

BBC reported this on the story
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10/8/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Wasn't his Mom born in middle America? And Obama in Hawaii? I thought this was cleared up a long time ago with the release of his birth certificate.

I'm somewhat impartial to your election but I know Corsi's work. He's an extremely hateful individual who has a long history of contriving fictional and malicious books based upon the re-imagined lives of public officials, marketing them as factual.

IMO people wrongly assume that Americans are ignorant and will believe anything that any imaginative author with a book puts in front of them. Not everything is a conspiracy, like the article says, his documentation was not correct and like any country with closed boarders would do, they deported him home.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
IMO people wrongly assume that Americans are ignorant and will believe anything that any imaginative author with a book puts in front of them. Not everything is a conspiracy, like the article says, his documentation was not correct and like any country with closed boarders would do, they deported him home.

Did Obama campaign and support Odinga? That's what the BBC report shows. I'm going to enjoy watching how the pro-Obama media spins this one away. First Wright, then Ayers, now this one? Looks like a pattern to me.

Anyway, here's how the Africanpress reported it:

Clearly, Obama campaigned for someone who is corrupt, ruthless and has financial ties to terrorists. More importantly, Obama campaigned for a candidate who had the stated objective of dismantling US & Kenyan government efforts to root out Al Queda and other terrorist organizations. Organizations that had already caused the deaths of hundreds of Americans and Africans in embassy bombings. Senator Obama’s actions—intentional or not—were in direct conflict with the efforts and interests of US national security. I think this raises serious questions about the judgment, maturity and readiness of Senator Obama.

Source: africanpress.wordpress.com...

[edit on 10/9/2008 by Matrix1111]

new topics

top topics

join