posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:35 AM
Originally posted by justyc
politicians should just be banned from mentioning the opponent or opposition before elections. they should just stick to talking about what THEY are
going to do if they get in (and be held accountable for it if they do get in).
It's amazing how quick people are ready to throw out the 1st Amendment when it effects their favorite candidate.
It's amazing how many things you can't say about Obama.
1. Can't mention his former pastor and mentor, Reverand Wright.
2. Can't mention his middle name is Hussein.
3. Can't mention his questionable Muslim roots.
4. Can't mention he is one of the most liberal Senators.
5. Can't mention that he voted for infanticide.
6. Can't mention that he is closely associated with terrorist Bill Ayers.
7. Can't mention how he worked out a deal with slum-lord Bill Rezko to obtain his mansion.
8. Can't mention he has big ears....just ask Maureen Dowd.
9. Can't mention the possibility that he is not a natural born citizen, and is not eligible to run for President.
10. Can't mention his lack of experience.
11. Can't mention that he tried to legislate defeat in Iraq.
This is just right off the top of my head....I could go on and on.
There are so many things about Obama that are "off-limits", then you have the spector of racism if you disagree with him.
If Obama refuses to address these mysterious issues about him, how can you blame the public from forming opinions that may or may not be correct?