It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Philly during Bruce Springsteen/Obama concert

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is not my video, I found it while surfing thru youtube. This was evidently shot in Philly on Oct. 4th at a Springsteen/Obama concert. Just wondering what others think.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jwstarry
This was evidently shot in Philly on Oct. 4th at a Springsteen/Obama concert.

My guess is a ufo film posted with the concert soundtrack as there is nothing to tie them together in the video. "Yet more shenanigans" sez I.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Interesting. Doesnt sound tho like anyone else at the event is that concerned about it.

Not sure what to think about it tho cuz the video is of poor quality, thats the problem with videos on u-tube, compressed videos never give much room for detail when zooming in on distant objects, plus the shaking of the camera doesnt help either.

May be just some released ballons from patrons, common thing to happen at concert events etc.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well, too bad the craft didn't land and take Senator Obama up to the heavens. I'm sure he'e be voted leader of the Galatic Federation in no time.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well at least we now know for sure the aliens have good taste in music..They're prob up there griping about how much the scalped tickets cost them.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It could be related to the coming events that Blossom Goodchild speaks of in the FOL Messages Ets and the Ships have been coming to Earth for 1,000 of years before any of us were born.

That I find interesting is that these UFos or Ships were where Obama was .

Maybe monitoring the area for some reason .

It also looks like it could have been a Triangle Craft if you look closely it looks to be in a Triangle the Light look seperated equally from one another one in front the other two in back.

the another light seperate from these above to a side angle can also be seen.

Just my observations

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I would be the last to say that aliens or UFO's dont exsist, but frankly all the sneaking around and "now you see it, now you dont" mess is getting very old...on their part.

Ok its been thousands of years they have been comming here...isnt it about time they just come down and pop the top and finaly be done with it?

Or do they like to play mind games and watch everyone argue over their reasons for comming here?

Doesnt make much sense IMO.

Ive seen UFO's and other strange stuff flying around especially near my home town 12 miles east from WSMR/HAFB. Even than I would say to myself cmon get it over with and make yourselves known in the mass sense and stop all this sneaking around.

That was over 35 years ago.

Again if they been around for thousands of years..its about time they just come down and make themselves known for real.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
this is why there have been so many ufo sightings ... people cant tell the difference between a unknown and a bird.. pathetic..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think it was probably birds as well. I work in a large building with a nice view of the 35/80 mixer in West Des Moines. The final approach to DSM Intl flies right across the view outside the window. A lot of times I see things like that and almost always it winds up being birds. Also small aircraft will appear in odd ways on approach.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Birds? Do birds fly in perfect triangle formations?

Especially not at this time of year!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
It could be related to the coming events that Blossom Goodchild speaks of in the FOL Messages Ets and the Ships have been coming to Earth for 1,000 of years before any of us were born.

That I find interesting is that these UFos or Ships were where Obama was .

Maybe monitoring the area for some reason .

It also looks like it could have been a Triangle Craft if you look closely it looks to be in a Triangle the Light look seperated equally from one another one in front the other two in back.

the another light seperate from these above to a side angle can also be seen.

Just my observations

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

I agree. I'd say Blossom is in one of them listening to the concert getting ready for her next channeling.

The next one is going to be awesome! I'd pay heaps of money to get some 1on1 time with Blossom.

Peace & love to everyone.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am suprised to see just how many websites picked up this video. This is actually my video. I filmed it at around 4:30-5:00 p.m. at the Obama rally on October 4th during the Bruce Springsteen concert. I am not a UFO person, Infact the thought of UFOs scare the crap out of me. There were about a dozen people watching these things durring Springsteens set, trying to figure out what they are. They are not birds. They are not sky divers an they def. are not airplanes. Basically the video was posted on YouTube to see if there were any other videos taken of this that day or anyone else that took similar pictures or also saw this. I also have additional images.

Jess

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Hi Guys,
I just thought I might share this article I just read. Cmdraleon should get a kick out of it....being a "UFO aficionado"

UFOs have been filmed in the sky above a Bruce Springsteen concert in the US.

The flying objects were seen above a Philadelphia concert by Bruce in support of US presidential candidate Barack Obama on October 4.

A group of mysterious grey dots flew in an apparent formation across the sky above the concert stage during Bruce's performance. The UFOs were spotted while it was still light and the sky was relatively clear.

Writing about a video showing the flying saucers on website abovetopsecret.com, UFO aficionado Cmdraleon said: "It looks like it could have been a Triangle Craft - if you look closely it appears to be in a Triangle...What I find interesting is these UFOs or ships were where Obama was, maybe monitoring the area for some reason."

JAVNO

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What I find interesting is on Saturday Oct 11, a mile long cloud was reported over another area on Pennsylvania. At least 2500 were evacuted due to the mile long "toxic cloud" than hours later, the all clear was announced and people could return to their home.

The mile long ships are speculated to be carriers for smaller vehicles.

www.cbc.ca...

Has anyone heard of a toxic cloud a mile wide dissapaiting within a couple hours?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymonk
What I find interesting is on Saturday Oct 11, a mile long cloud was reported over another area on Pennsylvania. At least 2500 were evacuted due to the mile long "toxic cloud" than hours later, the all clear was announced and people could return to their home.

The mile long ships are speculated to be carriers for smaller vehicles.

www.cbc.ca...

Has anyone heard of a toxic cloud a mile wide dissapaiting within a couple hours?

A chemical leak, from a chemical plant, on October 11 is related to a "UFO sighting" on October 4th, sixty miles away?

BTW, the evacuation was on Saturday and residents were not allowed to return until testing was completed on Sunday. That's more than "a couple of hours", wouldn't you say?

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
from what i read, the evacuation of 2500 people due to a mile-long black toxic cloud filled with a chemical that causes respiratory damage and skin burns and then local officials giving the all clear to return was within 6 hours.

Unfortunately I'm not a chemical expert but I would be interested to know if such a cloud could dissapate safely within a day.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

I'll bet they like the good-vibes from the crowd. It an interesting event.

I like the eerie static caught on the video recorder's mic. It seems abnormal, to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymonk
from what i read, the evacuation of 2500 people due to a mile-long black toxic cloud filled with a chemical that causes respiratory damage and skin burns and then local officials giving the all clear to return was within 6 hours.

Unfortunately I'm not a chemical expert but I would be interested to know if such a cloud could dissapate safely within a day.

There is no statement about a "black" cloud. The source of the leak is known. The leaked material was a compound similar to sulfuric acid, not a persistent agent. Three people were hospitalized but it is not clear that it was caused by the leak. Obviously it did dissipate, the evacuation was lifted and people allowed to return.

Nothing UFO'y here.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Reading the AP late Sat night, it was first reported at 5pm to be a mile-long dark, dense cloud of toxic chemicals that could cause respiratory damage and skin burns. Evacuation started at 5pm and then at 2:30am evacuation was called off.

I'm asking a chemist board about this. doesn't sit right with me.

<<   2 >>

join