It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin/Jindal 2012 dream ticket?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
How about
Sarah Palin President, Bobby Jindal VP?

I cannot Fathom anyone that could stand in their way or any dirt they could throw at them that would slow them down.
Anything they could have dug up on Palin would have already come out and Jindal is a prince.

PALIN/JINDAL 2012!!!

YEAH!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Im a conservative at heart, but even I would find that ticket hard to swallow.

Their views are far too socially restrictive in my opinion. Frankly I wont vote for anyone who supports the repealing of Roe vs Wade, who also specifically outlaws the abortion of a pregnancy that is the result of incest or rape. Palin is borderline, Jindal definitely fits that description.

Its a shame, because I really like both their stances on gun control. Thats pretty much it though to be honest, however even that may be enough to sway me to support them!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
LOL.... As a republican I'm having an extremely hard time voting for mccain with palin as his running mate (in fact I'm leaning more towards obama after the vp debate) this year. Personally I feel she's probably not even qualified to be governor let alone a heartbeat away from the presidency.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Im a conservative at heart,
I wont vote for anyone who supports the repealing of Roe vs Wade, who also specifically outlaws the abortion of a pregnancy that is the result of incest or rape.
are you sure you are a conservative? perhaps you should do some soul searching...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Im a (libertarian) conservative, not a Republican. Im not fond of the Republican platform position on abortion. I am closest to Reagan and furthest from Jindal in terms of policies.

I am a classical laissez faire conservative, not a neo-con.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

God, that's one dream I don't mind missing out on

*Edit to say: I think this is what the Mayans warned of.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

No in a million years, my friend, as McCain and your dearest Palin will not be the next president ad vp elected in the coming elections.

Palin dreams of power will die with this elections.

Is not way that with the state of the nation economy and affairs people will want another Republicans in the white house.

Even if the Democratic party is nothing but a clone to the Republicans.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
You got to be joking. That woman doesn't even have the sense to know how old the earth is. I will admit she is hot though. Only Veep candidate I ever wanted to see naked.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

That'll come as a disappointing blow to Cheney. No double entendre intended.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
That is a terrible idea.
Palin is in no way capable of being president, and she never will be.

When will people figure it out that the best candidate for president is not the one most fun to drink a beer with. Need proof? Look in the White House.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
LOL 44! Touche! I would definately avoid seeing Cheney naked.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

I cannot Fathom anyone that could stand in their way or any dirt they could throw at them that would slow them down.

I think Palin has to many skeletons still lurking in her closet to be considered a serious contender for anything in 2012.

Granted, many of us have deep dark secrets hidden in their heart that they would not want rising to the top.

Once the dust has settled down, I think most people will find that Palin's halo has lost its luster. It's already starting to tarnish right now.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
au contraire my dear ATS friends.
you don't understand that Rushbo is gaga over palin and he will make sure she runs for prez next go around. he is already hinting at it.

Palin/Jindal '12

gotta come up with a catchy slogan....

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Lets not forget fellow Americans that ol Wushy Bushy Jr. there signed into law that if something drastic was taking place, he and his cronies could remain in office LONG after the comming election..hence there would be NO election.

But to answer the question, I dont think it matters one way or the other, because by the time 2012 comes around, the world is going to be different than it is today. So I will wait about 3 years and then answer the question.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
you don't understand that Rushbo is gaga over pain and he will make sure she runs for prez next go around. he is already hinting at it.

I'm sure Rush is gaga over pain. I'm sure with his experience self-medicating he can overcome his pain.

It's interesting to note that he's rooting for Palin and not for McCain. Why wouldn't he support McCain in 2012?

Interesting indeed, don't ya think dar Fathom.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think that even bush think that McCain will not be with us in 1012, I guess that is why the hinting is coming, in case that McCain actually win the elections and is unable to finish his 4 years, Palin obviously will be already president for 1012.

But I still stand by my original post.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Marge the language barrier is rarely ever an issue! How did you mess up '2'012 twice?!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
you don't understand that Rushbo is gaga over pain and he will make sure she runs for prez next go around. he is already hinting at it.

gotta come up with a catchy slogan....

Well my slogan for years has been Don't vote for anything Rush does.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Taking politics out of it I am way too exhausted from all the winking, hockey and six packs already another 8 years of this would drive me insane.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I think that even bush think that McCain will not be with us in 1012, I guess that is why the hinting is coming, in case that McCain actually win the elections and is unable to finish his 4 years, Palin obviously will be already president for 1012.

But I still stand by my original post.

marge it is 2012 not 1012 and rushbo is limbaugh not bush.

but i get your drift baby.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join