It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy is The Conspiracy?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I can't hardly believe that nobody has posted anything about this. But what if the Conspiracy is the Conspiracy? This isn't to suggest anything in particular in regards to the big Conspiracy isn't true - But as I am sure many of you already realize. There is truth within many myths. It's just a matter of sifting through each of those myths and putting the pieces together which create a grander picture than most people ever care to paint out. What is the truth? Some say that we may never know. But one thing is certain and this is according to Quantum Mechanics, we all came from the same place. We are all one no matter how spread apart throughout the Universe we are. We are seekers. That's why we are on ATS, because we are searching for something. Answers? Other people who are searching too? We may never find out what the truth is, but then again the truth could have been here all along. They say the best place to hide something is right out in the Open. If it was a snake it would have bit me. I've been bitten a long time ago; by a bug. Somebody wants us to know the truth; and somebody wants us to be stupid. Knowledge is power - Deny ignorance and keep and open mind. But try not to let all the facts get inside your head and make you insane!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by theotherhawk

I posted something similar to this but nobody noticed it very much.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a different way of putting it though

[edit on 7-10-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I just read something similar to this here as well.

I can't remember where though! What I was left with from the other post was the line that said.

"Hint........The Truth is in the seeking"

I really didn't understand it. I read the word seek backwards and I get Keys, sort of.......... LOL!

Interesting post, Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theotherhawk

I have been thinking a lot about this lately.
I am very tired right now but I have flagged yours and XXX's thread for closer review tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I was always under the impression that everything the OP said was basically how it really is. I don't really understand quantum physics very much, but I feel like the conspiracy is the conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
IMO, the conspiracy is getting people to focus on image/symbolism instead of philosophy/understanding. If you can get people to focus on image, they will never notice whats going on around them, as they can always blame the other image.

People aren't taught how to learn/seek. They are taught what to know. From religion to politics.

Lets start with religion. You have those who worship the image of Jesus. They do all kinds of bad stuff that aren't even close to what Jesus talked about. As people can see the bad stuff, eventually people will go against it. All the while BOTH sides are merely focusing on the images. If they stop to look at the philosophy and understanding they see the truth in whats being said. But you see 2 sides, each claiming the other is a conspiracy and all the while the truth is hidden.

You see people blaming the bible/religion. Do they point out how something Jesus said is wrong? No. They point out what the people who worship symbolism do - which is opposite of what was said. You see people blaming the free markets and free trade for the problems today? But do the things they point out actually fit in a free market? No, which goes against free market principles.

You can wave the flag and call yourself patriotic all day long. You can give your liberties away and be called patriotic. But you sure can't bring up the principles this country was founded on.

It's how corruption works. It doesn't come out and say - yeah we're going to screw you over. It creeps into the good stuff, and then manipulates and warps it.

And then the people rebel against the stuff they are told it is, and all the while lose the principles in the process. The "truth" stays hidden behind the images/symbolism.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Thewayshemoves

The everything is connected part of quantum physics is pretty much what Jesus said.

John 14:20 At that time you will know that I am in my Father, that you are in me, and that I am in you.

When you understand that then you start to see the truth in things.

Know thyself.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
indeed,the cover up itself is disinfo,what better way to create an illusion that to perpitrate a cover up of information,that way you have everyone believe the information you are covering up is the correct information.

for example,i want to pretend im a purple monkey.

what do i do?,i get all information regarding purple monkeys classified,whilst at the same time spreading information about purple monkeys everywhere,result?,everyone will believe and be aware of purple monkeys cos its classified and being covered up.
if you cover somehing up people will automaticly believe its true.

now apply this to the "alien" situation,its being heavily covered up,at the same time aliens are apparently contacting people,showing themselves to folks,telling us things about themselves.....it doesnt make sense.......someone wants us to believe in aliens as a disguIse for who and what they really Are,perhaps the future holds the answers.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

top topics

join