It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival Tips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting this topic, but I have to get this out there.

If TSHTF with the economy and all, I have a pretty good handle on surviving. What I'm not sure of is how well off others are. Not to mention that information is the key to surviving and I can always use new and valuable information to help make life more palatable. So that being said, I would like to open this thread for people to post tips and tricks, and even plans (that you are not afraid of others knowing)

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I live in my 94 toyota with a fiber glass cap, the hardest thing about it is getting a shower, i usually get one every 2 or 3 days. For heat I use a coleman catalytic heater that I mounted in the corner, its very warm and economical to run. for food i eat canned, fast, and take out. The best part about it is that in a truck with a cap you blend in anywhere without being suspicious. I use an 80 watt inverter to run, laptop, hair trimmer, and any thing else i could use. I save a ton of money and i get 30 mpg because its a toyota 22 re engine... hope this helps

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Guns and toilet paper....enuf said

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
What I'm not sure of is how well off others are.

Imagine 2,000,000 of your neighbors knocking on your door begging for fresh water and food.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Nice idea on the truck, and yea, it scares me about others needing your help, I've often wondered if you would have to retreat to where no one knew where you were, or would have to eliminate anyone who found you for fear that they would come back and take your resources.

new topics

top topics

join