It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Typing "truth" into this web-bot yields this:

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
well i just typed in "truth" and this is what i got "truth has no agenda has been used a lot in the last seven days march june" well we all know what march was like so what will june be???

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

The answer you got makes sense. Many Christians, such as Steve Quayle, who study the whole fallen angel and demon phenomenon say that those two entities are NOT one and the same.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is what I got for just "Obama".

"obama was born in kenya trump said"

LOL, I love this thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ok one more — "Alex Jones"

"alex jones conspiracytinted"

That's all it has to say. Didn't even know conspiracytinted was a word.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
RON PAUL:

"ron paul is the only prospective study of the clinical significance of the childhood myositis assessment scale cmas scoring sheet subject"

Someone let me know if I'm repeating stuff already in this thread, cuz I did not go through all 20-something pages of it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I typed in my user name and got this:

"alethea is awesome more fun stuff middot"

I was not familiar with the word "middot". Was it gibberish? I did a word search and learned something new.

Middot – character traits – are at the core of our moral and religious life.
As the Vilna Gaon writes, “For it is your life: For a person is alive only in order to break a [negative] character trait that he has not broken until now. Therefore one should always strengthen one’s self; for if he does not strengthen himself, why is he alive?” And as the Baal Shem Tov also said, quoting Rav Saadia Gaon, “For the main purpose of man’s creation in this world is to break his bad character traits." Improving our character means making ourselves more G-dlike – closer to G-d – while at the same time enriching our relationships.

www.darchenoam.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I put my ATS username and it wouldn't do anything as well, except it made a space and put -- i . Thats all. This web bot program doesn't want to touch me with a 10 meter cattle prod. I wonder if it has to do with my Air Force/ufo background, which was a long time ago, though. (Long unbelievable story.) Otherwise, what else could it be.

lol i will try with my name maybe!
sure it will bring the same

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
reply to post by zaper

The answer you got makes sense. Many Christians, such as Steve Quayle, who study the whole fallen angel and demon phenomenon say that those two entities are NOT one and the same.

thanks for your references, i will search about it
i dont know why but i am interested in the topic these days
I am wondering why these angels are relative with demons and they are embebed with evil activities of course if someone believes the bible facts.

Love brother

ps sorry about my english its not my native language

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ok here's a great one but I'm not going to give it away.
Type in "haarp" and let it run for 10 minutes. Basically it gives you the key commands and the steps to the ceremonial dance to perform to activate it's weaponized functions.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
the last and i leave the game heh

i typed
Fukushima is...

answer:
fukushima is a triumph for nuke power propaganda

ps. it makes sense if we see all the lately nuclear power panic. Maybe a set up? USA? who knows!

link   
Humbug -

humbug is a poodle cat superstar this once grumpy cat saves christmas in a new church building .

Definately not predicting the future.

link   
OMG punch this in. George soros will. Very interesting to say the least. Thats scary. Also punch in whoopi goldberg is. Another scary. Also punch in your name the same way. Scary wierd.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
MUFON:

"mufon case management system cms changes everything for the survivors of torture skip"

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

truth has no agenda has been used a lot in the last seven days march june.

Allow me to insert punctuation, and ask that the reader imagine the soothingly accent-less drone of the newscaster as he states, "'Truth Has No Agenda' has been used alot in the last seven days: March-June."

Good times.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gumshoe

Gumshoe, I wonder it that was my problem typing in my real name, that I did not let it sit there for awhile until an answer came up? (Like George W. Bush would say, "For as long as it takes"....) Anyrate, very intriguing, your HAARP find.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If you punch in , "Bush has jailed". It repeats indefinately, WHY?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
REPTILLIANS;

"reptillians but something tells me that this child is going to have to go to school is to get a total of all the data google admits to collecting private data during street view sweeps"

Bradly Manning:

"bradley manning didn"

Julian Assange:

"julian assange as an american you already know that use of the itil framework is a set of nonempty subsets of x such that fx x or gx x o"

The US President 2012 will be:

"the us president in 2012 will be in san antonio tx at the corner of broadway and soul live at the chapel returns in spectacular fashion after darren sammy won the toss and elected to bat icc cricket world cup is located in the outer membrane receives its substrates via small tim"

Who will be elected US President in 2012?:

"who will be elected us president in 2012 i know its a fake profile i just got a face tattoo of an ice cream van british or ice cream truck american is a commercial vehicle answer"

Lee Harvey Oswald:

"lee harvey oswald was the accussed assassin and only suspect studied though not accuratelyby"

Wikileaks:

wikileaks is an authentic source of information regarding camping in new jersey parks nj outdoors lakes nature preserve

Gary McKinnon:

"gary mckinnon in north london on the great west website go to preparation materials on the market today here at stock market strategy we treat trading as a business by trader and author larry williams and fellow adventurer mac ray winstone"

Planet X:

planet x is still coming to mac os x mail was known as mapi version

John Titor time traveler:

"john titor time traveler from the year"

Breakaway civilization:

"breakaway civilization includes thoughts on the more important points in the ethics of human cloning washington dc aei press f"

US economy:

"us economy has finally lost control of its debts but each time gabriel unravels a new piece of action research may be a part of the show middot"

New Madrid fault line:

"new madrid fault line is a separation or a divorce is a highly stressful experience for anyo apr"

FEMA:

"fema web site a policy for central quality monitoring of the teaching at the college level who are legally blind and may cause the loss of power steering in a vehicle assists the driver in backing apparatus the driver"

FEMA coffins:

"fema coffins proof of fema camp plans http"

Yellowstone:

"yellowstone national park the effect of gas sparger type on the gas holdup and the volumetric liquid phase mass transfer coefficient m s"

Predictions for 2012:

"predictions for 2012 from a man who lived there answered and who is he that stands and weeps at the feet of the master by henry james download"

UFO abductions:

"ufo abductions the measure of a man is not a bird is an antic freeform"

Exopolitics:

"exopolitics is a term increasingly used in the asiapacific the book redefines the word to include anyone who has an emotional disability as defined in section"

After Disclosure:

"after disclosure is all part of the plan lyrics are the property and copyright of their respective owners spanishenglish"

edit on 12-4-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hmmm... I figured I could try this too. My partial entry in bold of course.

What is the best anime ever made is bobobobobobobobo

(having seen that cartoon) That actually made me laugh.

Now lets see...

July will bring the warmth and comfort of the scriptures might have hope romans

Not a religious type, but I figure this has some meaning too.

Ok...

Tomorrow's economy is

Odd. And that's all it gives. It doesn't expand. So let's take out the "is" verb and see how it goes...

tomorrow's economy today nfcsc

Mmmm kay...

A good plan involves involves a conditional use permit cup process staff responded under the cup process additional environmental review under ceqa ord

Doesn't make sense to me. So I'll try this one...

Aliens will show up when you call my name lyrics in the this is public health campaign was designed by the down syndrome association of greater richmond home will be accommodated only if others arrive

So I'll wrap it up with...

Why is it so strange lyrics middot

and...

Computers know what to do about the flu webcasts webchat

It's entertaining. But whether it seems to make sense is about 1/3 of the time or so, and even that has some broad interpretation.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here are a few other items entered into the Google bot developed here:

douweosinga.com...

SHAPESHIFTER:

"Shapeshifter is turned face down it becomes a copy of a vital record birth, death, marriage, south".

DRACO:

"Draco is a tall boy, a bear is a man who perseveres under trial because when he has stood the test of time in performance sc".

ALIEN:

"Alien is a program that generates random computer science research papers and essays for sale with the galaxy of stars, talent search, planning is underway, announcement".

FREEMASON:

"Freemason is told that there is a straw man to portray the character you choose and the way you look tonight, lyrics something".

LUCIFER:

"Lucifer is not among".

GOD:

"God Is, lyrics are the property and copyright of their respective owners, spanishenglish".

ALIEN INVADERS:

"Alien invaders, invasive species and the means to be employed with a bank or credit union, may gather certain limited information about you in response to your email entitled chinese, dinosaur, plant, yes, whoever you".

HUMAN SACRIFICE:

"Human sacrifice is the best the republicans can do, they might not be giants, my".

PAUL MCCARTNEY MURDERED:

"Paul McCartney murdered, I provided reverse speech clues that seemed to confirm its new objective, at this year".

BLOODLUST:

"Bloodlust is a shaman buff, the alliance version is heroism and the horde version is bloodlust, they are exactly the same size and same shape, called congruent".

DAVID ICKE:

"David Icke said many years ago that the right was to be found in oregon alphabetical list of us navy ships with their mailing".

NEW WORLD ORDER:

"New World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of the new testament, over and over and over again, lyrics performed by haircut".

ILLUMINATI:

"Illuminati is a secret society of happy people, encourages the expression of many but not all".

ZIONIST:

"Zionist movement and the state in the third millennium bc, but what about the"...

BILDERBERG:

"Bilderberg is running scared, middot".

CLONED PRESIDENTS:

"Cloned presidents and royals cloned from earlier royals".

THAT'S ALL FOLKS:

"Thats all folks, this has gotta be the good life, this could really be a good life, good life, oh this is my favorite song, is so emotional your body, actually".

GS

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

"end of the world as we know it holly berenson katherine heigl is an asshole part a million by"

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join