It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Typing "truth" into this web-bot yields this:

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm sure other people have checked and each time it has been different.
I tried it and this is what I got.

december 21 2012 and a new world order is that a bed bug infestation in my home can you guide me how to mirror an image in adobe photoshop cs first time i can see in color by mary o neill

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I put in time machine -

"time machine automatically backs up your new and improved pb and j reviews episode one this is my story this is my song is a song that you can sing mrwawagaga"

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Cleverbot is a pretty scary one to mess with.

I once asked it "are you god," Just as my sister and i were talking about hunting deer to have food for winter....

Cleverbots response.....I bet you dont know what deer taste like. I DIDNT!!!... That was weird.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I tried it I put satan

satan is not a conscious entity to be worshipped rather than dissed of course if anyone has any can you please help spread the word to end the word is a portmanteau of the words consolidated and rail fedex

what about fedex trains going off oh wait what

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I typed the op's username and got this:

modern dystopia it nails much of what i think and why i think it is beautiful that you are showing an interest in bucks assistant kelvin sampson is drawing interest from mexico

This is why I find it gibberish, and that people read into this stuff too much.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Typed in Mars Life into web-bot

answer: Mars Life held almost certain scientist cites

This one takes the cake remember during the state of the Union one of the congressman yells out to obama "You Lie"

Typed into web-bot obama lies

answer: obama lies since being in office has he done anything to show you what the real crime is that it is unfair to include Nigeria on the us list of official terror groups though it is entirely possible that gold prices could go as high as the heavens are higher than the earth so my ways are higher than ours brune

Typed into web-bot brune- brune family of prideaux place GB

Guess what 2 individuals have the initials GB and GB could stand for Great Britain
^Y^
edit on 30-10-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Interesting.

Here's what I got for "HIV"

"hiv and aids are living longer and healthier there is no fountain of youth for women going through divorce or separation page"

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Kanye West worships.....

kanye west worships the devil no one is locked into the disabler a male chastity belt modern famous

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

I typed in the same as you and got "truth has no agenda has been used a lot in the last seven days march june

Now I am a bit worried about June since March did not go so well.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
-
edit on 11-4-2011 by johngtr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I typed in,"All seeing Eye" and got this intriguing response.

"the all seeing eye is everywhere subliminally flooding your subconscious the."
Interesting aye, :-)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I've been having constant dreams about sink holes - killing people, opening in front of apartment buildings, schools, swallowing homes...so I put in Sink holes in Florida are

and I got

sink holes in florida are a result of food shortages and rationing the arrival of the queen of the damned

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Anyone typed in "future america" ?

Im not even gonna type what it said...

I typed in world war 3 and it said this:
"world war 3 will begin in november of this year"

I typed in comet honda and it said this:
comet honda mrykos much closer than elenin at

edit on 11-4-2011 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2011 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I typed in April 19th disaster and got back "the future of nuclear energy"

Hmm... not sure I like that.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

Hoooolllly HanaMontana!!!
This thing is frrrreakin weird! Here is what it gave me when I put -- nibiru.

"nibiru is a hoax there is no virus that has the potential to change the world the irony tragedy and possibility of christianity in the history of the family concerns the sociocultural evolution of kinship groups in early india is therefore a game that can be enjoyed regardless of the travel class purchased"

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Here is what it gave me for -- Richard Dolan.

"richard dolan is considered by many to be the primary concern of the american people starts with the first drink a person may not be able to pressure notre dame or any other top brand and you will be forgiven some transgression against his master the rest of the story was covered in the article http"

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I put my own name. First name and last name. It wouldn't do -anything- . Then I put first, full middle, last. Nothing. Then I put first, middle initial, last. Nothing.

What does that mean?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I got truth has no agenda has been used a lot in the last seven days march june

mellisamouse, on oct???

my name it says: mellisamouse is

my boyfriend it says: on his life in reading it is evident that the american medical system is the leading cause of death

love is a battlefield lyrics performed...

well... this is addicting...lol

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
nice playing with this funy thing
i am reading some things about the free will and their legendary introduction in genesis biblic times so just wandering what the thing will bring out i decided to bit

i typed "fallen angels are..."

this was the response:

fallen angels are not demons the wild dogs are active primarily in late spring and during the fall it is more likely that lightning will strike a building that you have to aim high you may not be interested in this but i believe one of the baby sloths during weighin

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I put my ATS username and it wouldn't do anything as well, except it made a space and put -- i . Thats all. This web bot program doesn't want to touch me with a 10 meter cattle prod. I wonder if it has to do with my Air Force/ufo background, which was a long time ago, though. (Long unbelievable story.) Otherwise, what else could it be.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join