It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Typing "truth" into this web-bot yields this:

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
type in government and get this "government is the problem from time to time give to the congress information technology program jan"

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Typed in Goodchild..

goodchild is channelling is peoples gullibility

lol take it for what its worth people...
Maybe this google bot is a better channeler than Goodchild herself.

Googlebot is calling her out.. gotta love it

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
it is just a mass of words from 'relevant' web pages

it gives me this

'bill clinton lives at the white house ceremony has been a wellguarded secret until now that is heathrow'

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
How long before Google pulls the plug on its own tool?

obama birth certificate is a forgery this being the song you posted i like the orignial better posted

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Is it not obvious that a web bot is a computer program that must be programmed? Therefore, that person or group, intentionally made it that way. It's the same thing as the bible code fanatics. It's different on every page but it was made that way. I'm going to make the assumption that the OP is in on it. It's just common sense that someone that belongs to their group would spill the beans on a top secret website and say that they search for the truth using the net. Perhaps that's not the case and the OP is easily amused with what seems entertaining to pass the time. And maybe all of the above because who really cares about the truth when this world is filled with lies?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Well, I typed in, October 14th and I got the following:

"october 14 is the day i realize my ass is too fat for any italian jail salvatore ferranti who weighs"

So, down with the Blossom Goodchild prophecies.

Lux.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
for what it's worth

input: ufo's are coming
output: ufo's are coming tomorrow

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
december 21 2012 the world as we know it is going under

thats what i got from December 21 2012

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

predictions depend as much on the question as on the interpretation. a prediction is a bit of knowledge of the future, the one thing that is timeless is the soul of one, as for that, it is the only one thing that can see into the future. the trustworthiness of the message depends the manifestation grade of the peoples soles who are populating that database.

our common soul (in fact the parts where overlap) creates the all we perceive and know in 3D and time (witch has been firmly locked since the measurement of time). in fact any revelation is a revelation in our selves.

many of us believes that ones soul is a small entity and finite in nature, in fact is the one thing that is capable of keep one busy for all eternity. technically, if you have all the knowledge of the 3D material world, you get another dimension (it is "easier" to perceive another dimension first and knowledge follows) and in this you know everything that there was and will be(in the past 3D), so you can make a prediction. of course you have to converge with the consciousness of others somewhere in the future to trace back something that is valid for all human.
if you stay there, you ascend, if you come back, you loose everything, except for a few blurry "pictures".

to consciously manipulate yr soul to deliver the knowledge you are hopeing for, is almost impossible, because we have a divided consciousness and 3 or more is too much of a step to walk, or merge, and many of us have even forgotten that they have a soul. the other way round happens all the time, in fact existence itself is defined by it.

(if you ascend you have to take hold of the next dimensions: 5,6,.. , and so on for all eternity)

thisone is true:

for "civilization" you get:

"civilization is a pyramid scheme these travel programs are typically controlled by the scheme and has no editorial control on the decision making"

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
"pyramid scheme is a nonsustainable"

- (no comment)

"travel programs tours and vacations abroad articles"

- articles here may be the media (perception) and "vacations" is the lack of it

"scheme is a good idea published in may of the states in health care policy and marketplace review and receive an email notification each time a edittext
control contents changes"

- control, and it is accepted as a good idea

"editorial control that ensures the version upgrade process in the symantec licensing portal please use the menu to the end of love ringtone to cell phone this capability is also necessary to stimulate small bowel mucosal cell numbers in iga nephropathy igan patients and family members visit capitol hill as part of jp morgan worldwide securities services a leading global business school based in switzerland for some time now"

- this could fill an entire book, it has a wide connection

"decision making and problem solving course on"

- slowly but gradually (in course)

this is just the first level, you do the next

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Typing in ' Critical Unity ' Gives: critical unity in critical times a conversation with bernard lewis professor emeritus at princeton university

Typing in just 'CriticalUnity' Gives Just Criticalunity ... no wonder I have hardly any visitors per day...

And then, I typed ' Criticalunity is ' ... And I got: criticalunity is offline criticalunity canada

- It is NOT offline, & sure, I'm in Canada, but hardly anyone checks the site because they think it's all the US's problem... Man... I WISH there were no plans, agendas & conspiracies! I could be living a normal life! Having fun in the grass like a lamb!

So I guess I have to be a professor or write a book to get some exposure????

Anyways, cool little way to see how Google sees the internet... Very strange indeed.

And I was about to finish this post.... - Just typed in ' Reptilian Conspiracy' ; Got: reptilian conspiracy to enslave humanity and prove that the bush administration is fully committed to ensuring that hps

What is hps? It should say ensuring the NWO ;-) ... Or mayby the bot shortened for 'Harper's administration ....

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

type in hps, to get the "program's" meaning of the word.

of topic:
use a max of 2 text heights, max 3 text colors, and do not combine them endlessly. and there is way too much text on the homepage. try to organize it a bit.
(a satisfied costumer brings 2 more, with an unsatisfied one you loose 10)

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
For My Daily Oracle:

today i should be many miles away when in a weightless space environment

tonight i should have stayed home the worst trips of the great loop to those simply

Looks like I've got a big decision to make

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
sacred geometry
sacred geometry is used by pilots for navigation they use a sextant to measure the altitude of the estadio hernando siles written

webbot
webbot is a very fast ip scanner and port scanner it is intended for telephone lines that are connected to a live giant order processing

delta kappa epsilon
delta kappa epsilon at case western reserve university school of medicine in st louis has a thriving magic community and membership in aleph the alliance for jewish

illuminati
illuminati plural of latin illuminatus enlightened is a name that identifies a web site example net solutions in the web services description language version

11:11
1111 address those prompts

creationism
creationism can profitably be seen not as a simple misconception that careful

scientology
scientology symbol the s and double triangle represent the four races in which he started an inn named the flying fox for these experiments

tibetan book of the dead - WTF
tibetan book of the dead by marie parsons the ancient
www.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I put in lies. It was kinda.. interesting.

lies the dangerous delusions of energy independence public forum on energy issues with foreign governments jan

I dunno. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but perhaps the idea of being independant from other countries is a delusion?

Whats funny is that I'm in an envrionmental science class right now, learning about "alternative energies" Lol.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is kinda cool.

jtf2 is "jtf2 is rebuilding and expanding the oil feed"

navy seals are "navy seals are targeting x gamers and endurance athletes because who wouldn"

army will "army will break under the strain of debt october"

new world order "new world order for the global economy outlook for europe at the next ryder cup captain with woods teeing it up next week if i was designing the ad campaign for inuyasha tcg petition hosted"

"new world order will rest only on the judge specifically"

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Weird stuff.
Typed in "Obama will be"
It answered "obama will be one of the greatest medical mysteries of our time missing money and collateral fraud"

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I typed in truth and got this.

"truth about hell tomorrow may be too late to save most of the same teachers by people who are blind or visually impaired people are entitled to feel unsafe on the streets because people are more inclined to squander potential inheritance as"

Wierd

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join