It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Typing "truth" into this web-bot yields this:

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
october 14 is the day i realize my ass is calling your name with the meaning in japanese language in little tokyo when residents of

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
these are some I tried..
pretty freaky-
I typed..
"Israel will be attacked"
and It came out
"Israel will be attacked many people will die from tobaccorelated illnesses however by combining medication nicotine replacement"
and then I typed
"new york will be attacked"
and it came back
"new york will be attacked again the combination of the automated processes with knowledge of oriental carpets i was sorry to miss last night i was saying wow alot"
IDK..
so then I typed starting typing in future dates..
like "in 2009 america"
thats all I typed in..
and I got back
"in 2009 america is devastated by an epic struggle over creation at the end of the world flash movie animation the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny"
and it just kepy repeating "ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny"
then I typed in the date
"october 14th 2008"
and it just says
"october 14th 2008 project bluebeam or firstampquo"
whoa!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
earths destiny:
earths destiny the sun will become sufficiently large to be controlled by the nintendo wii wiiboxrobotjpg

human extinction:
human extinction is the humanitarian alternative to human disasters we don

denial:
denial is a senator from arizona born in tucson pima county ariz january

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I typed in October 14th, 2008 and got "october 14th 2008 project bluebeam or firstampquo"

Apparently it changes when you use or omit commas, periods, etc..

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
hey everyone on ATS

i typed 14 october in

and..............

NOTHING!!!!!

IT DIDNT COME BACK WITH ANYTHING

WEIRD

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
ok ill post some more here.
Pleaidians areour far distant first cousins and ancestral forefathers of

october 14th ufo encounter how to make this rebate work by zubin jelveh middot

2012 niburunasa hello.

planet x is described as a likely source of intelligence leak by jason leopold truthout report tuesday

extraterrestrials and ufo phenomena are beyond the physical body usually at the naval by a new blade will cost too much and create unbreakable barriers for

extraterrestrials are technologically much more advanced than us if at all please list and describe three processes that can be carried nonaccompanied

the pyramids at giza for those around the world who why where and when do cardiac myocytes express inositol

pyramids are the work of the design science lab has transformed my thinking made me braver more positive and less stressinducing

quantum physics is a branch of faith i think that religious moderation is the product of negative numbers positive question corner and discussion area this is me they have been princes and i knew it belonged to me by richard fari

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Yeah, it seems to be a bit broken. It works sometimes and then it will stick suddenly. I've been getting weird scripting errors as well.

I think we're overloading the chat bot!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Typing Kyoto gets you this:

kyoto protocol is an amendment to the constitution primary documents of american history from colonial times to the present day is a unique campaign like john mccain he looks like a harp this is a story of caching two

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
reply to post by deejayiwan

Yeah, it seems to be a bit broken. It works sometimes and then it will stick suddenly. I've been getting weird scripting errors as well.

I think we're overloading the chat bot!

Definately. I have the same problem ,than wait a minute or 2 and works fine. Were gonna make web bot explode.

i bet it didn't forsee that coming.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
no guys

it aint broken

i just typed

14 oktobar (14 october in serbian language)

it came back with

14 oktobar 2008 desice se oblak (14 october 2008 it will happen cloud)

OMG OMG OMG

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY

EITHER IN ENGLISH OR SERBIAN

[edit on 9-10-2008 by deejayiwan]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
and now

OMG
OMG
OMG

typing

october 14

gives back

october 14 is the date that the blog daring fireball and his guest cabel sasser of panic

october 14 is the date that the blog daring fireball and his guest cabel sasser of panic

note - im an proffesional programmer and IT consultant so i know very well how this chat bot works. this MUST have some meaning

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This was a weird one.

october 14th 2008 is geared to bring down the towers september

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
the truth of mankind is that book for the world bank to assist privatized firms available

mankind will be reduced to a small one by using up some of my files mp

aliens have visited earth and our governments

aliens will show up right on top and the top entry will receive a complimentary pack of idp postcards and be added to the debate over the debate can gwen ifill be fair and balanced any more than cnn what that

blossom goodchild is right about October

project bluebeam will be the reason if the worlds were really existent then these would appear as az or a local affiliate office home

project bluebeam is disabled they

the hadron collider will kill us all mccains

martial law will be declared if banker bill not passed in house options

the federation of light is finally gonna show up posted by site

the federation of light will do nothing for the real economy posted on march

the federation of light will bring light where there is sadness that he has to make make in the src directory for further details testing developers

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
OK talk about a conspiracy theory...

I put in ~ the easiest way to clear acne is ~

and here's what i got...

the easiest way to clear acne is aloe vera the cure for cancer see the scientific facts that back up christianity and they come from the liberal party in parliament though it was never really a respected combat vet

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
hahaha.... I tried this:

john titor is a closeted gay republican larry craig squeals as colleagues cringe tighten sphincters

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I wrote october 14 is

and got

october 14 is the date that the vp prediction markets are worse than what the data show following this surgical procedure this method made a wall look as if it has been made by microsoft but one that restructures microsoft

OBAMA IS:
obama is a muslim who has concealed his religion he has allowed himself to be seen sanchez said sanchez

hahaha this is fun

[edit on 9-10-2008 by WorldSecrets]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
hmmm.. top secret returned the chatty ---top secret secret or confidential the information to which the fbi was operating spies in foreign countries independently of the outcome of this problem need to think some ideas that are broken down and energy is transmitted through the air true this------- george norry returned ------ george norry is ruining the art bell show some weeks back attempting to correct the error about your no package or some like that thanks -------- art bell returned -------art bell is threatening to sue the

[edit on 9-10-2008 by bluemooone2]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
yeah

well, this bot works on principle adding more words, then searching with ALL the words, which gives back some stupid stuff

anyhow, this particular bot IS correct i think to 4-6 stage..

so first sentence or so is CORRECT

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
whoa

type cloud ship

and

cloud ship was just above and beyond they deserve representation as does any other american man or woman find outcelebrity

cloud ship was just above and beyond they deserve representation as does any other american man or woman find outcelebrity

this IS fun

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm thinking this one may be a record for the length alone:
I typed "2008 election" and got:
2008 election marks the first time since the great depression not as rough here as maracas and there are life rights only life goes case by case contract by contract there is an estimate on the basis of on a subjective scoring system...

Edited to add THIS one I just did: "the end of the world"
the response was: the end of the world flash movie animation the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny the...

Now that's certainly food for thought!

[edit on 9-10-2008 by althea041724]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join