It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient secret images help indentify

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hi I was searching on the net and I found this images. The site is in macedonian so you will probably wont understand and it is hard to find translators.

I think that some of the pictures are photoshoped but the others look so real...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by defiler

i think i read that this one was supposedly mayan.

i remember i've read about the others over the years but that's the one that stood out immediately for me

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The couple of images I did look at were all from different sources. On the one in the link listed in the post above mine is from The tomb of Pakal which is Myan, as mentioned. The first couple are Egyptian. The ones of the underwater Mayan temple look like they are fake to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Here are the first ones:

Abydos glyphs
These hieroglyphes surely don't represent any 'modern technology' (it would be hard to imagine modern looking helicopters in ancient Egypt). Instead, the drawings are nothing more than normal egyptian hieroglyphs like the 'hand' or the 'basket'.

The 'helicopter', for example, consists of two 'forearms' that carry a thing like a table. The lower portion of the 'submarine' is the hieroglyph 'basket'. The basket is - again - held by a forearm.

If you look at the normal egyptian hieroglyphes and compare them to these drawings, you'll see that this is nothing 'special', only misinterpreted constellations of hieroglyphes. I don't know what these symbols represent, but I can say for sure that they're nothing unusual.

Some of the other ones are showing the layouts of temples in relation to constellations.

[edit on 10/7/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

That has to be the most ridiculous explanation I have seen yet to explain the 'helicopter' and 'submarine' images. I had a good chuckle at that.

Then again I could be wrong, but it is a little far-fetched.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I didn’t write it, I just linked it.
Maybe you like this one better:

The hieroglyph in the scene in the Temple of Set I in Abydos which supposedly showed helicopters, submarines, etc are the result of palimpsest where an inscription has been written on more than once with some of the plaster falling away and the results indeed look like modern craft.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Sorry mate, I know you only linked it. I meant to say that about the person who suggested that on the web page, not you

It seems rather more than coincidental that the bits of plaster falling off the hieroglyphs and subsequent repairs would form shapes looking like helicopters and such. I might agree if it was one image, but three or four on the same tablet, each looking remarkably like different modern pieces of technology, is a little far fetched.

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
While we're looking at the really great pics of all that really neat ancient stuff... Did anyone look at the home page?

motika.neotel.net.mk...

motika.neotel.net.mk...

motika.neotel.net.mk...

motika.neotel.net.mk...

I'm not really deriding the pictures that the OP posted, but I tend to be a little wrey of data like the OP's when it comes from places like this.

top topics

join