It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens and GOLD

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
makes sense they drop by to harvest gold (or human parts) every few millenia.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If you really want to know why they want gold, here you go: Layers of alternating palladium, boron doped diamond, gold, and nitrogen doped diamond are the basis of a zero point energy machine that converts consciousness energy directly into electricity when put in a strong magnetic field. The hard part is getting the layers constructed correctly.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
How about this.
The first person that I am aware of that publicly announced a successful transmutation
was Nikola Tesla. He made radium from whatever he did not say.
This was done because Radium was involved in one of his infinity power schemes.
Thus making cheap radium and power to boot.

Of course aliens are a code word for the overunity Tesla ship and Tesla.
So it rounds out to hiding the power of Tesla being worth more than gold.
The last gold round up in a war of conquest by Hitler is now a bygone era
due to the developments found after the war..

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I just watched a television show about this, saying that aliens were in search of gold because they damaged their atmosphere.... as was stated before. You know what a catalytic converter is on a car, and what it's made of? Yea, made with gold and platinum, and it treats the exhaust to make it less harmful to the atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sinebyte

Woah 9 years late to the show here but for the record there is a conspiracy about the gold at fort knox which may actually be missing, a UFO was once seen over the site so did they steal it?.
Mono-Atomic Gold is what they would be after, the ordinary gold they would either discard or regard as a semi valuable side product of there refining of the Mono-Atomic gold from the ordinary less useful gold.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
There are a number of claim's as to the use of Mono-atomic gold, everything from supercharging the neuron's in your brain to extending your life but in fact it is so rare that I doubt very much genuine research has been done into it's property's - at least on earth.
Still there are any number of fringe web sites making claims as to it's property's.
educate-yourself.org...
energyfanatics.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Now if you ask me this is likely a pile of crap about the gold but I supposed since I don't know that is just a layman's opinion so make up your own mind, at least one of these site's is just crap trying to sell you the stuff though (and there is very likely no gold at all in those supposed supplement's so be warned)
edit on 17-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sinebyte

It's an interesting topic. I have had the same Revelations about this.

If they exist, how advanced are they now?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

If you think about it unless they found some other way to continue there evolution a race that achieved some kind of extreme longevity or perhaps even practical immortality would face the problem of stagnation, they could only push there society so far before they themselves became it's limiting factor eventually meaning that there civilization may very well cease to advance and even become decadent and stagnant over time but still far in advance of what we may even be able to imagine (And at that point maybe they simply don't need to advance any further).

edit on 17-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join