It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens and GOLD

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I might be mistaken, but I recall Zecharia Sitchin saying that aliens came to earth originally to mine for gold.

IMO quite ridiculous.

There are minerals in our solar system that are more valuable and have more uses than gold. (just ask Zorgon).

The value of gold is whatever us humans decide it to be according basically to supply and demand.

(or whatever the Rothchilds decide it to be in London
)

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Maybe they got divorced too many times and they can't make the alimony payments.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

BTW according to Sitchin in "End of Days" Nibiru is NOT coming till 2900... well after we are all dead and no one left to question it
reply to post by zorgon

I am actually reading that book now, its a bit hard to follow.. But I agree, I think he has missed the mark on alot of things.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
well done freakyty you said what i wanted to say and have been saying inside everytime i hear/read this issue. There are other things that havent quite reached boiling point yet though and i will be back with them ! on with the posting chaps

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Au transmutes or something is going to transmute to gold.

With what transmuted it.

UV will transmute elements under atomic weight 19.

Thus many UFO traits... related to its electrostatics....
(you know like what the van der Graff MIT atom smasher does)
includes transmuting the air giving off UV and other radiation.

There is a web page on iron and copper transmutations that gives off energy.
Which sound like bull because one captures the radiation (even from air)
to make electricity directly.

The page sounds like a mimic of Lyne's iron pipe experiment.
Lyne originated the CIA 'cold fusion' misinformation campaign
in the 80 with the hydrogen gas molecule to atom to molecule
energy release. If not mistaken.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well I'm not to sure about this ET connection to gold ,but I've always questioned Gods preocupation with gold,and mans greed for it.

Could there be a connection ?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Some of the species visiting us require gold so as to make monotomic gold from it. Gold because the gold in our part of the galaxy has a particular vibrational rate.
Lawrence Gardner speaks about the ancients use of monotomic gold and what specifically the egyptians used it for. Here is part 1 of a lecture of his.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

People are attributing gold to aliens because gold was a super focus of gods and angels and pharaohs and divine kings and other figures in the World's mythology. Some people speculate those beings were aliens, hence the connection.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
There are minerals in our solar system that are more valuable and have more uses than gold. (just ask Zorgon).

Platinum comes to mind... something the average Joe can buy in case they run out of gold...

They even have a Platinum American Eagle and Maple Leaf coin...

www.monex.com...

Currently at 1005.00 an ounce... it had peaked at 2,250.00 in 2005

[edit on 8-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I assume for the sake of this theory that the aliens were mining gold for it's use in electronics. Is platinum used for this purpose as widely as gold?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
the ties between extraterrestrials and gold are pretty interesting to me. i wonder if we, humans, were bred to harvest gold for an alien race?

the fact is, gold has played an important part in our collective lives throughout the history of mankind. many religious artifacts and ancient works are fashioned from the precious metal and still today gold is sought after by investors and consumers alike. what is it about gold that we like so much?

as some have implied, perhaps gold has properties we are unaware of, and can be used for more than backing up a consumer based economy. is it possible that the companies and parties which comprise and control our economy are being controlled by a higher power? a 'shadow government' of sorts.. perhaps one comprised of deliriously wealthy businessmen, royalty, officials, with enormous pull on the economic markets. The question is, who governs them? who tells them what to do and what agendas to achieve? perhaps it is the agenda of powers unforeseen to us(alien beings) to establish an economy which is capable of harvesting, processing, and collecting this precious metal for reasons unforeseen to us(who the f knows).

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Doug Gaveld]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
I assume for the sake of this theory that the aliens were mining gold for it's use in electronics. Is platinum used for this purpose as widely as gold?

Used in electronics yes... as widely no

But I was only interested in the bullion... Platinum usually does better over the long term and this is maybe the first time in history you can but it for close to gold prices

However Gold in its white powder monatomic form is believed to give immortality, something definitely tied into the "gods" and Alien

[edit on 8-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by undo
of course, this could be wrong as well.

Don't forget all the gold Platinum, Plutonium and other good stuff NASA et al is blasting into space daily..

But if you want to find some gold... just leach it out of the oceans

Seawater contains vast quantities of dissolved gold, perhaps as much as 10 trillion dollars (US) worth, though in dilute concentrations.

Even at the conservative estimates of 10 ppt of gold in seawater, there is a great deal of gold in solution in the oceans. Humankind has unearthed perhaps a total of 3.3 billion ounces of gold over the course of history, an amount equivalent To a cube of gold 55 feet on a side (Dworetzky 1988), but the sea water of the Earth's oceans contain about 25 billion ounces of gold (Burk 1989).

goldfever.com...

HEY since the Ocean is international waters... maybe that's why all those UFO's are buzzing around the oceans

[edit on 7-10-2008 by zorgon]

Whoa, I think we're going to start seeing the United States Navy poking around in the oceans now. 10 trillion in gold at the bottom of the ocean seems closer to grasp than any idea's they're coming up with to cover our debts right now.

No. In all seriousness though I'd have to say this gold infatuation by civilizations probably had never come across it before. It seems that what is said of "visitors" that came to Earth, that gold was extremely high in demand. So they'd either never seen it, or were possibly the ancestors of Americans and were addicted to gold like we are to oil.

They probably have planets full, but are saving them for hard times.

Who can say? Everyone through out history has been fascinated by gold. Maybe it has something to do with how it's created. One thing we know is an example from the Egyptians, they loved it and used it, a lot. So maybe they have a planet paved with gold somewhere and they're trying to finish the gates before armageddon.

Wonder.

[edit on 07/05/2008 by leakingignorance]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So what if the Aliens did create us to mine gold...And perhaps we are still mining it for them...Thanks to paper money and now credit (the internet), the money we use daily is said to represent gold in fort knox and various other forts around the world. Maybe the aliens (annukia) set upthis monetary system so that when they are ready to come back and get their gold, its all nicely broken into gold bricks and stored in one place. Maybe thats the secret that the freemasons are protecting, we already know how much they are involved in our goverment. Now with 2012 closely approaching, every 3rd commercial is for some company trying to buy your scrap gold. Anyone else get the distinct feeling tht they are trying to get every last piece of gold togther. I mean I understand that gold and the stock market have an inverse relationship so when the economy stinks, gold is really high, but there seems to be an extra large push for companies to buy your gold that would go beyond the fact the price is really high right now...it would be assumed then the price will go even higher. Maybe we are all slaves and we don't even know it. Maybe this whole earth and the lives we lead is just an alien ploy for us to gather every drop of gold on this planet, for some alien purpose. Thats probably why the govt was so scared of commuinism... A non-capitalistic society would have no use for money (gold) so the USA fought heavily against commuinism...why cause in my theory the government is run by an ancient secret society and even they might not know their purpose (freemasons or something else who knows). Maybe they are in league with the aliens and we need to have a certain amount of gold for them to save our planet...who knows, we might never find out...but one this is for certain...if its gold they want, then the USA has spent the last couple hundered years collecting it and putting it all in very few places by the truck load....Makes you think doesn't it...I know this is very rambley and not well thought out, but I can't get this gold connection off my mind.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The alien gold angle is always a curious topic.
I wonder if aliens use gold the way we use copper wire ?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sinebyte

Yeah, you would think that they'd be able to 'make' their own gold...but thinking about it, i suppose that just because they appear able to build and operate technologically advanced forms of travel, and seem to possess equally baffling and sophisticated medical technologies..it doesn't necessarily mean they are 'ahead' of Humanity in all areas of technology.

It's probably the case that in certain areas of knowledge, we humans know how to do or achieve things, that ET hasn't a clue about.

We automatically assume ET to be thousands or even millions of years 'ahead' (not really a race as such) of us, but they may be at a similar level, but went into different areas of research, where we went in another and they arrived at breakthroughs in materials sciences, space and aeronautics engineering centuries before we have.

They may be as baffled by a tin opener, as we are with their 'light on the end of a stick probe thingy'.

Perhaps they just prefer 'genuine' gold, rather than that synthetic rubbish that's being peddled around the galaxy!

[edit on 22/2/2010 by spikey]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lacenaire

Nah, if you believe the 'Day after Roswell' by Col. Corso (now deceased), they didn't use metal wire, but used fibre optics instead...then we started using them too.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

Never heard of stars being made entirely from diamond?!

You say the aliens wouldn't make gold themselves, as it would be just wasting energy...is there an electricity meter on the UFO?

And who comes to read the meter? I'm guessing the bills arrive online.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

BPM 37093

Cassiopeia A

why would aliens come here for gold when it can be found in space?

In the 2,900 cubic kms of Eros, there is more aluminium, gold, silver, zinc and other base and precious metals than have ever been excavated in history or indeed, could ever be excavated from the upper layers of the Earth's crust.

Gold Rush in Space

[edit on 2.22.10 by toreishi]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Maybe the Aliens just need something to enslave man and they choose Gold Mining.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join