It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Time Gate Found In Antarctica

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeaussie

It's nice to see someone who has some understanding of this. The theory was proven a few years ago with some EXTREMELY acurate cesium clocks (National standards agencies maintain an accuracy of 10−9 seconds per day) acording to Wiki. It went something like this (I don't recall the story presicely). Using two clocks they put one on a plane for a year, and the other on the ground. Sure enought, the one on the plane was behind time after a year. You really need to go at incredible speeds for a long time to notice any difference at all. We don't have those capabilities, so most people think that time is constant.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

Where did you get this from? "Currently it is said that the only way to travel back in time is to build a time machine (we will say today) as a reference point. then anytime in the future you could travel back only to the time that the machine was created."

"It is said'. Really?!

You just heard that somewhere?

Why do people start with rediculous ideas and actually think they have any validity? I just don't understand the crap people injest.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Thank you. I couldn't agree more.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Reallity???Whatisit???

It's like the kid in my class who sits there not paying attention. Then when I ask him what I said, or what happened in the movie, he just makes up stuff. Although the class and I get a good laugh, I'd rather he just said that he has NO F@CKING IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON! It would save him a lot of embarassment.

You remind me of him.

Yeah, good times.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

Do you know ANYTHING about this? It would require AN INFINITE SOURCE OF POWER!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I mean ALL THE ENERGY IN THE UNIVERSE...and then some more, and that still wouldn't be enough. Go look it up. It's under Einstein and the theory of relativity. (You know E=MC2) Are people really this stupid as to respond to something THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT without even looking into the facts. Do you mean that you don't know that it is impossible to travel at the speed of light? Come on.

"the amount of energy required to do so would be so stupendous"

No, stupendous is an understatement.

Argghh. I can't believe some people.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tututkamen

How about THIS IS ALSO BULL#?!

You don't think that out of the almost 7 billion people in the world TWO people couldn't make up similar stories.

Come on. Wake up.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Our world follows some pretty clearly defined rules.

Apparently:

1. You aren't aware of them.
2. Your world follows DIFFERENT rules.

I have a better quote for you.
Go out in the world, read and learn. You are wallowing in ignorance...and getting it all over you.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

That sounds cool,if it's made up,very clever person.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Just a thought here. Why does everything have to be proven with science? Can time be irrelevant to matters of the mind, concious of time and its existance? This all could be happening as it is now . Being is Being time does not come into play when you are here and there at once.1965 or 2565 it can all be at the same line of what is . People are so programed to the fact of science. We could just be and are BEINGS of the universe and that is or could be a constant of infinity???

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
TIME IS MONEY!!!!!!! at least thats what I've been programed to believe right?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join