It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If The Oct 14th Fly Over Came to Pass?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by seentoomuch

My opinion on the INITIAL effects of ETs showing themselves is as follows;

there would be panics throughout the world in all aspects of the worlds' societies. For awhile it would bring everything to a standstill, then that would halt the flow of money, the banks would close to avoid runs on them, people would switch to using cash on hand only, the shipping and trucking of goods would probably be looted in transit (think about New Orleans and Katrina, the people started stealing and hoarding all foodstuffs and luxury items and that was just one city, this would be the whole world). I would imagine that the Brits would get bombed on gin and tonics and would refuse to be upset by it all and would probably float through it all the British way, the Americans once they realized that the banks weren't open and they couldn't afford to shop at the mall would force all the soccer moms into action with their glocks storming the mall en masse and loading up their SUVs with all the necessities of life, Levis, cashmere sweaters, ipods, new shoes and Britney wear for their 9 year olds. The Scientologists would probably activate their own TV satellite in space to run continuous feed of L. Ron Hubbard and the returning of the slave masters, there would be Jesse Jackson stepping forward offering to be the mediator and Al Sharpton would fight him for the right to but Jimmy Carter will slip by them and negotiate a bad deal. Larry King will interview the ETs. The French would surrender the first day, peaceful ETs or not. The UN would loot their cafeteria (as they did a few years ago) and would steal all the liquor and then hide under their desks with their secretaries to console their loss of bribes through contracts, etc...etc...etc

Lol! Just my first thoughts on this, feel free to add what I've left out,

STM

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
World wide panic? I think so.

The US government claiming it's ours? Likely. Where were they hiding a 2000 mile in diameter craft? Far side of the moon obviously.

I don't believe anything will appear next Tuesday, but I'd welcome them if they did appear, I just wouldn't go to the top of any tall building.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
if this visitation were to occur it would have the world litteraly hypnotized for the 3 days they plan to come. the world would be "constipated" for lack of a better term and all the cogs would slow down to a practically a halt.

with that said, they would leave 3 days later and who knows if they would even come back in our lifetime. they could easily just show up, set the record straight for mankind by appearing and then go again never to be seen. but our history books would keep the detailed account forever in our minds.

im no money expert and i dont know what it would mean to the economy.

i hope it clears up confusion in the middle east about ala, jesus, etc. and actually sparks an interest in them to want to coexist with the rest of humanity.

i know the old stone walls and temples are highly revered, "I GET IT" but to close out the coming of an alien race would only demonstrate their true religious self interest.

good luck to you all if they actually do come, i hope your family takes it well and with an open heart.

i plan to drive to the ship if my boss will let me take the time off.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Halloween would be ruined

Frankenstein can't compete against Aliens

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I would like to discuss this issue (spacecraft entering atmosphere), when and if it happens. However, any sensible person here knows without a doubt that this will be yet another disappointing scam made to generate book/cd sales and website hits. That said, I express my wish that I am wrong and that this does occur. God knows planet earth needs an event of such magnitude for real change to happen for us.

Global warming really makes me sad, as I constantly hear about species going extinct that are vital to the circle of nature E.G: without frogs, mosquito population will grow and that means increase of diseases like malaria. Polar ice cap melting is also of grave concern. I believe that oil is no longer the solution for transportation, it has been proven that solar energy can function almost as well in all aspects of energy renewal. God help us all

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Everyone would be scared even the chanellers would would run and hide I bet, its ok dreaming about such an event until the realality hits.

They could not change the world structure over night it would have to be a gradual change over a long period.

Dear posters I am not refering to the FL channelings I am just using that type of scenario.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

they've been giving us the blueprints for free energy devices for decades.

if they had such advanced tech..
they obviously would have some sort of device that could show any event and personal interaction that has ever occured on earth..
ie: the crucifiction of christ.. .. the holocaust... the back-room dealings of corrupt corporate america... any other conspiratorial situation where people in great power and wealth.. would be held accountable for their actions once we've seen it.

now THATS something to think about..
and whether the elite would WANT the REAL (good) E.T.s to come...
with the event-viewing tech.

or if a reasonable facsimile of such could be moved in under human control.. (without the event-viewing tech of course)...
this would be more convenient for TPTB yes?

yes.

how do you know that if whatever comes...14-17th
is going to be of et origin?

A good point Prevenge.

How would we no that it could be a black project craft, until later or some advanced 3d holographis may be?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
I am not going into the politics of FL, Blossom or Channelling.

The purpose of this thread is to investigate the Social, Economical and Industrial inpacts on the world if such an event ever takes place.

Social.
Would this cause caos and riots on the streets?
How would the media react?
Could it change our social life or the way we live now?

Economical/Industrial
What will happen if a free energy system was introduce by the visitors?
How would the world bank system hold up even in its present state?
Would the corperate world suddenly colapse?
How would the the world goverments react to this situation?

Religion.
Lets leave that one out.

I hope to see many opinions on this

Cheers!

OOPS!! Could the Mods please move this to skunk works

As for the social impact, I think this would cause some chaos where the ship is visible, or directly above. Places that are just watching it on TV would probably be glued to CNN 24/7, and running to the grocery store to stock up on things like water and canned goods JUST in case. Third world countries would probably be very rattled.

A lot of people would be questioning their beliefs about the universe, but I don't think die-hard Christians and such would re-consider their religion. They'll see it as a seperate entity, and will probably pray in the masses for resolution.

As far as economics, I think we'd see a huge increase in spending on everyday needs, and then eventually people would be stashing away money. Positive and negative reactions as the days progress.

There would probably be a meeting of major world powers, and some would want to be more hostile than others...but I'm not sure there would be too much they could do. If it's as BIG as people are claiming it is, there's no GOOD way to attack it without endangering millions of lives.

Oh and I forgot...MASS evacuations. People just getting up and leaving.

Personally for me...I'D BE SO FREAKIN' EXCITED.

But I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hi, I hope Bruce doesn't mind me jumpin' in on his
postings but, me and Moira... and of course, The
Black Windows (the bike gang we're going to Vegas
with) have just been to see a 'classic' movie in Los
Lunas.
Slapshot with Paul Newman filled our hearts with joy
as we realised that anything, as long as you believed
enough, could happen.
Of course the movie is a little scary with those goons
The Hansons.

I was a little disturbed when I leaned over to the leader
of the bike gang Cholla and asked if he believed in aliens.
The national anthem was playing and he turned to me and
shouted "I'm listenin' to the f*ckin' song"!

Makes you think nuh?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

Every single belief in our social, religious, economic, poltical,psychological and philosophical systems would collapse instantly.

The world would fall into chaos, we underestimate the effect that an alien landing would create. Millions would die.

....and whats so wrong with that?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

For a small fee of $25 I am willing to share with you the what-if. I know because I have channeled it myself. And my channel reception is way better than Ms. Goodchild's, I keep it completely free of cow dung.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0

For a small fee of $25 I am willing to share with you the what-if. I know because I have channeled it myself. And my channel reception is way better than Ms. Goodchild's, I keep it completely free of cow dung. [/quote

This is a scenario thread and I wont be paying a cent

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malzypants

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
I am not going into the politics of FL, Blossom or Channelling.

The purpose of this thread is to investigate the Social, Economical and Industrial inpacts on the world if such an event ever takes place.

Social.
Would this cause caos and riots on the streets?
How would the media react?
Could it change our social life or the way we live now?

Economical/Industrial
What will happen if a free energy system was introduce by the visitors?
How would the world bank system hold up even in its present state?
Would the corperate world suddenly colapse?
How would the the world goverments react to this situation?

Religion.
Lets leave that one out.

I hope to see many opinions on this

Cheers!

OOPS!! Could the Mods please move this to skunk works

As for the social impact, I think this would cause some chaos where the ship is visible, or directly above. Places that are just watching it on TV would probably be glued to CNN 24/7, and running to the grocery store to stock up on things like water and canned goods JUST in case. Third world countries would probably be very rattled.

A lot of people would be questioning their beliefs about the universe, but I don't think die-hard Christians and such would re-consider their religion. They'll see it as a seperate entity, and will probably pray in the masses for resolution.

As far as economics, I think we'd see a huge increase in spending on everyday needs, and then eventually people would be stashing away money. Positive and negative reactions as the days progress.

There would probably be a meeting of major world powers, and some would want to be more hostile than others...but I'm not sure there would be too much they could do. If it's as BIG as people are claiming it is, there's no GOOD way to attack it without endangering millions of lives.

Oh and I forgot...MASS evacuations. People just getting up and leaving.

Personally for me...I'D BE SO FREAKIN' EXCITED.

But I'm not holding my breath.

nothing personal.. but this is the type of base and predictable response I think the majority of the population would assume.

as if somehow.. in some strange lapse of complete reason..
world powers..upper military.. the top of the top of the food chain.. haven't already forcasted, computed, and ironed out all possible outcomes.. for the past 100 years about such an event.

as if they all looked up suprised and said "well waddaya knowwww?!".. and then and ONLY then.. discussed what they should do.. "allowing" some to voice some sort of hostile notions..

really?

reeeealllly???

-

M43

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I've heard that they won't make themselves known unless nuclear war is evident. That's the only way they will intervene.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I think that for the respect of the general public, even if they DO know, the Gov't will have to act like they didn't see it coming.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I think that we would be taken like strings of a puppet, firstly if these thinsg do come (which i doubt) i wouldnt think they are friendly, think about it, what if these beings turn out to be greys or reptillians or any of the nasty ones, pretty much anyone who hasnt read abduction storys will buy into anything they stuff down our throats. I also see the rise of the Internationalist movement, 1 Earth 1 Species!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I wouldnt count on them being friendly, if they do come dont run around like a madman or preach but i would say be weary of them, from all these abduction reports i dont think we should trust any space alien, remember hello to us might be a kick in the balls to them

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Forget it. It's not gonna happen and after october the 14 we can all clean those forums and move on with our lives.

In the meantime it's good to see that phase one of our plan is going smoothly, global economic crash. Let's wait for phase two in which nations wil group up to protect their financial assests. I've already seen the first signals here and there.
It's also nice to see that the LHC was postponed in testing, making 2010 the year that it is running at full capacity so that's going smooth also. All there is to it is waiting I guess.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by AncientShade]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0

For a small fee of $25 I am willing to share with you the what-if. I know because I have channeled it myself. And my channel reception is way better than Ms. Goodchild's, I keep it completely free of cow dung.

I say everyone should pay this man. Who couldn't trust Ali G?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malzypants
reply to post by prevenge

I think that for the respect of the general public, even if they DO know, the Gov't will have to act like they didn't see it coming.

Touché!

good point.

-

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join