It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If The Oct 14th Fly Over Came to Pass?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I am not going into the politics of FL, Blossom or Channelling.

The purpose of this thread is to investigate the Social, Economical and Industrial inpacts on the world if such an event ever takes place.

Social.
Would this cause caos and riots on the streets?
How would the media react?
Could it change our social life or the way we live now?

Economical/Industrial
What will happen if a free energy system was introduce by the visitors?
How would the world bank system hold up even in its present state?
Would the corperate world suddenly colapse?
How would the the world goverments react to this situation?

Religion.
Lets leave that one out.

I hope to see many opinions on this

Cheers!

OOPS!! Could the Mods please move this to skunk works

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Inherit questioning of all the people in power about how long we have been being lied to and what else they are lying about.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
there's supposed to be a landing on the 14th now? please, link me...

i'm aware of the whole deal with the ships that will be made visible starting on the 14th, no landings tough.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I hope that if (big if) this were to happen and they introduced free energy,that they would also introduce a plan to help deal with the crazyness that would follow the flyover.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x

i'm aware of the whole deal with the ships that will be made visible starting on the 14th, no landings tough.

Sorry your right I have edited the title

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Every single belief in our social, religious, economic, poltical,psychological and philosophical systems would collapse instantly.

The world would fall into chaos, we underestimate the effect that an alien landing would create. Millions would die.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
i think that if the flyover was to happen that a lot of people still wouldn't believe.

some would be there ready to worship, some to kill, some out of curiosity and probably some others that would be rubbed down with butter and wearing a swim cap trying to look sexy for our new allies.

i was having this conversation with my gf (to the limited degree that her brain can actually grasp concepts like this...she's not dumb or anything, she's just incredibly lazy when it comes to using the old puzzler. wearing the old blinders, as it were) and i asked her what if something like that happened and she said something to the effect of, "well it can't happen because that's not part of my beliefs" so i said, "well what would it take, upon learning absolutely 100% for sure that we are not alone in this universe, to readjust your predispositions and accept the new information?"

she couldn't answer

i think her reaction would be the same for a lot of others as well. it would take a long time for some people to come to terms with that particular reality. it would challenge the foundation that many have built their entire lives on.

honestly i think i could accept it since my inner nerd would love something like that to be true, but i have to admit it would be a little...weird at first.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

Every single belief in our social, religious, economic, poltical,psychological and philosophical systems would collapse instantly.

The world would fall into chaos, we underestimate the effect that an alien landing would create. Millions would die.

Millions would die? Thats a bit extreme!

May be a few fanatics and sceptics may commit suicide

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
What I think would happen is that the world would see it as an invasion, I mean come on, a massive spaceship coming into our airspace with no warning or permission will certainly cause trouble. Plus the government and media will most likely convince the public that they are hostile. So believers will have a hard time convincing that they are good beings (apparently:puz

But people I think would be allot more open to these sort of things then they were before. This whole thing will closely resemble the movie "Independence Day". And maybe that's why they made movie, to prepare us for something like this and make us believe that they are hostile, but really if they have the technology to create a 2000 mile long ship, then they have the power to destroy us with other means instead of actually coming to earth.

If they did come and introduce technology (Blossom didn't say they would?), we would need to start a totally new system, maybe Project Venus would be good (Project Venus website).

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Simearth]

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Simearth]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Well, for one, the meaning of "them" and "us" would change instantly. It will bring people together.

There would be panic, of course, just as there always has been when civilisations get a first glimpse of a more advanced civilisation whose intentions are unclear.

Any more than that - the degree of panic, or the implications for our societies and economies, is going to be a massive guess. If 'they' turned up, we don't even know what 'they' will do.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I look forward to the change,as those who are abusing their power have certainly made a huge arse of things.
Hopefully it would see the end of religion,wars,and bring people together,
and the end to polluting fossil fuels that have brought so much suffering
to so many.
Bring it on,cause it certainly aint any worse than the disgusting individuals
that are hell bent on destroying this world.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
In fact I don’t believe anything will happen, but I already posted that as a answer in almost al 14-10 threads.

So, if it was to happen? The first question would be, would it been made visible thru media? I strongly think government would do everything to keep it from being broadcasted. Not (only) because they would feel threathed, but they would not want the world to believe there is ANYTHING they can not control.

On the other hand if it is shown to the world, I can not imagine government wouldn’t “sell” it as a combined effort to save the world. Hell, I even bet if they knew for sure and was not able to be avoided this thing was coming, they would probably be in “the air” the 13th to declare their purposes, making the people belive they had everything under control.

It’s the lack of these kind of messages (from government) why I believe nothing will happen, they wouldn’t allow it!

So it’s all a hoax, Blossom will say just before or after the 14th, that the GFL decided not to come because the thought we earthlings were not ready yet. Or the they do/did come but only visible to the believers and not (of course) possible to film or fotograh because of some invisible “veil”.
Or they landed on Mars by mistake leaving them wondering why nobody welcomed them and with their last fuelreserve waisted on the landing they are stuck there!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hopefully....if it did happen...they would teach some people peace...
Yes I agree there probably would be a lot of beliefs changed....
And maybe a few ,who couldn't cope with change...might jump off the gutter....not too far to fall....so nobody gets hurt!
And last of all....I hadn't heard of Blossom...until I found ATS
The only Blossom I know....is a gumnut baby!

Waiting.....Are they here yet!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simearth
If they did come and introduce technology (Blossom didn't say they would?), we would need to start a totally new system, maybe Project Venus would be good (Project Venus website).

The Venus project is for sale.....Cheap land ... As I suspect the October 14th flyover is. Blossomchild's website has more things for sale than E-bay. (A bit of an exaggeration there, but you get the point).

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I, for one, would welcome our new overlords.

(Not really, but that phrase just cracks me up every time I write/see it for some reason!
)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx
I hope that if (big if) this were to happen and they introduced free energy,that they would also introduce a plan to help deal with the crazyness that would follow the flyover.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by miguelbmx]

they've been giving us the blueprints for free energy devices for decades.

if they had such advanced tech..
they obviously would have some sort of device that could show any event and personal interaction that has ever occured on earth..
ie: the crucifiction of christ.. .. the holocaust... the back-room dealings of corrupt corporate america... any other conspiratorial situation where people in great power and wealth.. would be held accountable for their actions once we've seen it.

now THATS something to think about..
and whether the elite would WANT the REAL (good) E.T.s to come...
with the event-viewing tech.

or if a reasonable facsimile of such could be moved in under human control.. (without the event-viewing tech of course)...
this would be more convenient for TPTB yes?

yes.

how do you know that if whatever comes...14-17th
is going to be of et origin?

-

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Chaos, Looting, killings, etc, etc. It would devastate the economy cause people would really be scared to go out, let alone to invest anything. Would be like a 9/11 worldwide. The markets would come to a holt because people would be in fear. Planes would be grounded for fear of being attacked by such sips. School would be out for God knows how long, till they know our children would not be eaten by these aliens. Etc.

In short... Collapse!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The media is irrelevant. They are coming in the form of undeniable proof. It won't be possible for the higher-ups in America to hide this.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x

No Landings are planned go to her website or Blogspot10-14-08 they have all her current messages from the Federation of Light .

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
I am not going into the politics of FL, Blossom or Channelling.

The purpose of this thread is to investigate the Social, Economical and Industrial inpacts on the world if such an event ever takes place.

Social.
Would this cause caos and riots on the streets?
How would the media react?
Could it change our social life or the way we live now?

Economical/Industrial
What will happen if a free energy system was introduce by the visitors?
How would the world bank system hold up even in its present state?
Would the corperate world suddenly colapse?
How would the the world goverments react to this situation?

Religion.
Lets leave that one out.

I hope to see many opinions on this

Cheers!

OOPS!! Could the Mods please move this to skunk works

1. The social impact.

It would only cause social chaos if you get a bunch of people going nutz like they did during a radio show in the 1930's.

2. Economic impact.

A free energy system would create new industries, far more industries than is currently around and that is based on oil. These current industries will die out when the bottom of the well runs dry. With a free energy system, that means a continuous endless industry which would lead to even newer industries, which in turn leads to new jobs, new markets, new hope for this ball in trouble.

3. Religious impact.

Pfft.

Cheers!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join