It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle is a killer and the biggest fraud ever

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Chuckle all you like, I am not sure what about it is so funny.

Of course you don't get it, that's fine, we'll just consider it to be an "inside joke".

I did not claim to be Lucifer did I?

No.

You seem to think I did.

I never claimed I did. Perhaps, yet again, you are reading what you want to read?

You also seem to think that crosses are a wholly Christian symbol.

No I don't, pagans used them long before Christ was hung on one. And Satanists use an upside down one today. But thank you for finally admitting to ATS that your avatar is a cross symbol.

I really do not care if you have one source that calls Jesus that, and you have 20 that call Lucifer that, and you want to gloat about what you know, even if it is not the common exception great.

I don't care how many 'sources' you have saying that's a moniker for Lucifer. No logical thinker uses appeal to popularity arguments in their inductive reasoning processes.

I already explained to you that you are wrong right from the get go because I am not referring to ANYONE IN YOUR BIBLE.

You didn't prove that I was wrong about "Morning Star" being a name Jesus reserves for himself. You may have 'proved' that you are using it for a different wholly apart from the Bible, but that's it, you didn't prove it's not one of Christ's self-named monikers. You also haven't given me a single shred of evidence to not find it hilarious that a person would use it coupled with an upside down cross avatar. But again, that's my inside joke, and since your name and avatar have nothing to do with Lucifer or a cross or the Bible or a rejection of Christianity as you so state, then you shouldn't care.

Afterall, you are so proud of thinking you called me out for being ignorant.

Pointing out ignorance is what ATS is about isn't it? I'm not 'proud', to Christians this information is common knowledge, that's like saying I'm proud to point out that the sun is hot.

Your Jesus was a big fan of pride right?

Christ wasn't a fan of unrighteous pride, that's a straw man argument.

I will try one more time, Nothing about my screen name or avatar are is based in your little book.

"Little", no, it's quite long, it's also the most successful printed work of literature in the history of the world, millions of copies are printed daily. It's the most read, most published book in the history of mankind. No other book has been translated in every known tongue on this Earth. Hardly insignificant, nor 'little'.

But let's just go there for a moment if you really must. Everyone knows that Lucifer was the brightest star in all of Heaven right? He was the bringer of light right? He was THE fallen one right? Are we talking about the same book so far?

Yep, Lucifer had it all, yet he also had the biggest ego in the heavens, and he had the biggest brain fart in the history of the universe. He had it all and screwed that all to pieces, what a buffoon. What Lucifer did was like Bill Gates trading his fortune for a grilled cheese sandwich.

Let us fast forward a few thousand years. To this day more people have been murdered, raped, and robbed in the name of your precious morning star than that evil Lucifer.

I don't recall any of Jesus's teaching that condoned murder, rape, or theft. These souls claimed they were Christians, but actions speak louder than words I'm afraid, Hitler claimed he was a Christian too. Heck, I prove it to you what a man claims means nothing about what he actually is:

"I'm a billionaire." It didn't work, I'm not rich even though I just claimed to be. And for the record, atheists have killed MILLIONS more people than those who claimed to be Christians could have ever imagined killing. And my third point is true Christians were the ones most often on the wrong end of the fake Christians persecutions during the inquisitions. That's a free history lesson. The Catholics were the rapists, thieves, and murderers. Take that grievance up with them.

So if you really want to cling to the Jesus in that book, go for it.

I sure do and I will, thank you!

He is the biggest scumbag I can think of as far as namebranding goes.

Your straw man version, counterfeit Jesus sure is. But we both know who has been trying with all his might to counterfeit Jesus since the dawn of time don't we?

If he called himself the same thing I happen to. The same thing that other devils had gone by before Christianity even came along, then super.

The father of lies, and all the sheep he deceived, how utterly sad is that? He couldn't think up anything himself, all he could do was follow God around and try to copy everything He did. Quite sad actually, Lucifer had so much, yet now he is just a poor counterfeiter. He can't get people to follow him because of his qualities, he had to pretend to be God to get people to follow him. Reminds me of a leech.

I hope this clears things up for you.

No need to hope, I'm not the one who was ignorant to than title being Christ's. The only thing that's 'cleared up' is that your name and avatar have nothing to do with rejection of Christianity, or Lucifer. But, that doesn't make it any less hilarious to me when I consider the symbol of an upside down cross coupled with a name Jesus uses for Himself.

Now go tell your Jesus how proud you are of yourself.

'Your' Jesus? You talk like there are millions of different Jesuses running around... There is and has only been 1 true Jesus.

Secondly, I'm not proud that I can read.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I am mad?????? How can you make any difference? All the people at JONESTOWN had to do was NOT drink the kool aid. But they did. You say NO MAN dies for a lie. They died for a lie. You contradict yourself in your own post and call me mad?

"Mad" as in crazy, nuts, et cetra.

And I stated first century eyewitnesses, you brought others into the discussion for some odd reason. You decided to compare apples to oranges.

That's not my error, it's yours.

No one at Jamestown knew the truth and willfully died, all those folks thought they knew the truth. No one at Jamestown knew that is was all trash and just drank the Kool-Aid for the thrill of dying.

Apples to oranges.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Chuckle all you like, I am not sure what about it is so funny.

Of course you don't get it, that's fine, we'll just consider it to be an "inside joke".

Ok first of all. wow! You really want to spend this much time on my screen name? Look, I never would have even engaged with you had I known that you only had one perspective. I falsely assumed you could see beyond your little book. My mistake. Forget I said anything if it is going to upset you this much.

I did not claim to be Lucifer did I?

No.

You seem to think I did.

I never claimed I did. Perhaps, yet again, you are reading what you want to read?

Really? Am I? You brought up Lucifer did you not? I was not the first to mention him and I never compared myself to him and yet here we are...

I don't care how many 'sources' you have saying that's a moniker for Lucifer. No logical thinker uses appeal to popularity arguments in their inductive reasoning processes.

See, I said devil, not Lucifer. The devil is a concept much older than your Lucifer. Lucifer is a very specific character to your religion. That is not what I said but I guess you were reading into that what you wanted to.

Pointing out ignorance is what ATS is about isn't it? I'm not 'proud', to Christians this information is common knowledge, that's like saying I'm proud to point out that the sun is hot.

Right, to Christians. I believe I said that didn't I? I could care less what Christians believe. They believe all kinds of crazy crap. Jesus can call himself whatever he likes. I have no problem sharing, apparently you have a problem with him sharing.

Do you not see a difference in pointing out something and spending several posts, almost an entire page harping on? I am willing to be your Jesus would have said something nice and walked away by now but why would I expect a christian to behave like Jesus, they seldom do.

Your Jesus was a big fan of pride right?

Christ wasn't a fan of unrighteous pride, that's a straw man argument.

No, that is a point. We both know that pride is a sin. There was no caveat as to which types of pride are sins and which are not. Pride is a sin. No argument, just pointing that out.

I will try one more time, Nothing about my screen name or avatar are is based in your little book.

"Little", no, it's quite long, it's also the most successful printed work of literature in the history of the world, millions of copies are printed daily. It's the most read, most published book in the history of mankind. No other book has been translated in every known tongue on this Earth. Hardly insignificant, nor 'little'.

Successful is a bit of a stretch. You forgot to mention that it is also the most widely distributed FREE document of any type. It is the only one in every hotel room for no apparent reason. It is the only one that people beg you to take a copy of that they highlighted and underlined for you. If Clive Barker got that kind of distribution, his name would be as big, but he does not have the kind of gold churches have hoarded.

But let's just go there for a moment if you really must. Everyone knows that Lucifer was the brightest star in all of Heaven right? He was the bringer of light right? He was THE fallen one right? Are we talking about the same book so far?

Yep, Lucifer had it all, yet he also had the biggest ego in the heavens, and he had the biggest brain fart in the history of the universe. He had it all and screwed that all to pieces, what a buffoon. What Lucifer did was like Bill Gates trading his fortune for a grilled cheese sandwich.

Yup, and.... your point? Like I said, I have no relation to your Lucifer, glad that we agree on the basics of his nickname thought.

Let us fast forward a few thousand years. To this day more people have been murdered, raped, and robbed in the name of your precious morning star than that evil Lucifer.

I don't recall any of Jesus's teaching that condoned murder, rape, or theft. These souls claimed they were Christians, but actions speak louder than words I'm afraid, Hitler claimed he was a Christian too. Heck, I prove it to you what a man claims means nothing about what he actually is:

Can you read? You accuse me of inferring what I like and yet you clearly missed what I spelled out in plain English. I said these acts were comitted in HIS NAME. I did not say he condoned them, I said that he has been useful in these attrocities. I am having trouble finding the wars, crusades, inquisitions, manifest destiny, witch trials, done in Lucifer's name. Perhaps you can enlighten me, I am always willing to learn.

He is the biggest scumbag I can think of as far as namebranding goes.

Your straw man version, counterfeit Jesus sure is. But we both know who has been trying with all his might to counterfeit Jesus since the dawn of time don't we?

Have you even read that bible? This is wholly untrue. Lucifer and the dawn of time came long before Jesus. Are you trying to say that Lucifer was trying to discredit Jesus in the years B.C.? The bible does not say so, please cite sources.

If he called himself the same thing I happen to. The same thing that other devils had gone by before Christianity even came along, then super.

The father of lies, and all the sheep he deceived, how utterly sad is that? He couldn't think up anything himself, all he could do was follow God around and try to copy everything He did. Quite sad actually, Lucifer had so much, yet now he is just a poor counterfeiter. He can't get people to follow him because of his qualities, he had to pretend to be God to get people to follow him. Reminds me of a leech.

You really do have trouble reading. I will break this down for you.

1-OK Lucifer was a counterfeiter, we went over this...your point is???? Who is honoring Lucifer? You are the one who keeps bringing him up.

2-ummmm can you explain to me how Jesus is being copied by religions older than Christianity? We had morning star devils, then Lucifer, then Jesus and Jesus takes the name and he claims to invent it? If you want to say Lucifer copied Jesus that is fine. To say that religions older than Chrstianity copied Jesus is just plain silly and you know that.

[ hope this clears things up for you.

No need to hope, I'm not the one who was ignorant to than title being Christ's. The only thing that's 'cleared up' is that your name and avatar have nothing to do with rejection of Christianity, or Lucifer. But, that doesn't make it any less hilarious to me when I consider the symbol of an upside down cross coupled with a name Jesus uses for Himself.

Ok, we both get to laugh then. Just for different reasons. I guess you just do not enjoy irony as much as I do. If anything you are just helping to highlight the point. Maybe you need to look up the word "opposition."

Now go tell your Jesus how proud you are of yourself.

'Your' Jesus? You talk like there are millions of different Jesuses running around... There is and has only been 1 true Jesus.

Secondly, I'm not proud that I can read.

You shouldn't be because apparently you can't. Yes 'your' Jesus. I feel I have to specify since you seem to think it is 'everyone's' Lucifer.

[edit on 10/11/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
"Mad" as in crazy, nuts, et cetra.

And I stated first century eyewitnesses, you brought others into the discussion for some odd reason. You decided to compare apples to oranges.

That's not my error, it's yours.

No one at Jamestown knew the truth and willfully died, all those folks thought they knew the truth. No one at Jamestown knew that is was all trash and just drank the Kool-Aid for the thrill of dying.

Apples to oranges.

I know what mad means thank you very much, sorry if you cannot understand my context. How can you even pretend to claim there is a difference. You keep mentioning the century as if that means anything at all. You clearly stated more than once "NO MAN DIES FOR A LIE." You also claimed the number of dead added something. What is the difference outside of your christian world? NONE. You think one group knew the truth and one did not. To a thinking person, they both just died for what they beleived, true or not. So far, it is not true.

Please, oh please tell me that Jesus is proud of you for being able to read because someone should be. It is Jonestown. I tried to be polite about it but since you want to boast that you can read, I thought I would point out that I said it many times and you still got it wrong over and over.

Secondly, all you are doing is reading and not being prideful? Really? Let's ask Jesus if you could have spent that time doing something good for humanity instead of worrying about my moniker?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Oh dear

The share markets have bounced back rather strongly deagle

Where is this marshall law thing you were discussing due to the financial crash....prophet my a@@

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Great educated reply Ozweatherman.... Why attack someone who is warning of possible financial collapse..... You'll just keep listening to those who say "everythings ok... go back to sleep", until it finally isn't.. but then again you STILL would never admit there's a problem until your eating catfood off of a cracker.

The Dow sinks from 13,000 points in May/June to 8,500 just last week and you comment on how it's bounced back... When will people realize that their sinking in a quicksand of debt... along with 97% of americans... yes I said 97%.... haven't biult positive capital.. meaning that they are living off credit card payments with to pay off a promise of that money that they will have in the future, and not living withing their means on money they make now.

You seem like one of those douchebags that will never admit your house is on fire until it burns to the ground with you on the toilet crapping out the Supersized Big Mac meal you bought with your credit card.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Great educated reply Ozweatherman.... Why attack someone who is warning of possible financial collapse..... You'll just keep listening to those who say "everythings ok... go back to sleep", until it finally isn't.. but then again you STILL would never admit there's a problem until your eating catfood off of a cracker.

The Dow sinks from 13,000 points in May/June to 8,500 just last week and you comment on how it's bounced back... When will people realize that their sinking in a quicksand of debt... along with 97% of americans... yes I said 97%.... haven't biult positive capital.. meaning that they are living off credit card payments with to pay off a promise of that money that they will have in the future, and not living withing their means on money they make now.

You seem like one of those douchebags that will never admit your house is on fire until it burns to the ground with you on the toilet crapping out the Supersized Big Mac meal you bought with your credit card.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

check out his video from Grenada Forum in 2007, be prepared with your graves, what graves?

He woke up Bill and Kerry from Project Camelot to warn an imminent Terrorist attack then Bush will declare Martial Law !

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hmmm. see the markets... Bill Deagle is in the know.... Some people's small brains can't wrap themselves around the thought that technology has exploded and that the government wouldnt' tell us about high level programs...

The whole jist of it is...

If you had a ton of money... would you squander it all, or would you spend 10% on methods to keep the rest of the 90% of the wealth...

Meaning... amending constitutions... starting wars when you are the one benefiting from the sale of weapons to both sides... Wouldnèt you if you had a ton of money and power try to dumb down the masses so that they kept on doing what their doing without questioning the freedoms being taken away.... As well as their money...

Deagleès predictions about stock market crashes and the "inside info" he reveals is benefitting you.

If he killed a woman or whatever is being claimed against him... why is he not in jail as it is common practice to jail doctors for malpractice.
He merely wrote a report on a surgery, and that a surgeon didnt like his critizism that had made a black spot on his record so he called a bunch of higher ups and they suspended his colorado license.... He still active and valid across north america. Listen to his explanation on the October 8th show... When I called in and questioned him about that exact issue.

Look it up!

Ozweatherman, the stock market will crash... the dollar will die.... they always have a plan ready for things like this... when they finished their plan years ago they started a controlled demolition of the economic stability and killing the dollar to bring in the new currency...

Dont deny that it is happening or you may find yourself eating catfood off a cracker soon if you dont prepare.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Since when do doctors go to jail for malpracitce? Why are you just making things up?

Secondly, no matter how accurate any prediction about this time frame and the stock market may be, HE DID NOT MAKE IT FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you are not the first one to predict something, you are not predicting, you are repeating. So if he is right, all that will prove is that he can read and take credit for what he read.

Now please explain when they started locking up every doctor who's malpractice lead to death. Please oh please look into this for me and show us what you find.

After that you may want to look into Deagle a little bit more, like the dates he makes his predictions. I will be happy to go find where he steals them from for you after you explain your knowledge of malpractice law to us.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
"Since when do doctors go to jail for malpracitce? Why are you just making things up? "

They go to jail when the malpractice was intentional and malicious.

I'm a doctor, I know. Sorry for the short answer.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
"Since when do doctors go to jail for malpracitce? Why are you just making things up? "

They go to jail when the malpractice was intentional and malicious.

I'm a doctor, I know. Sorry for the short answer.

Riiiiight. Did anyone say it was intentional or malicious? NO. That would be murder. So thank you for backing me up on that. All that is being said is that the man was not qualified to prescribe medicine. How do we know? 3 poisonings. 1 of them dead. And now he sells herbal remedies online?

Would you let a convicted pedophile priest run a daycare?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

[

Are you serious?

Or are you just asking ridiculously off topic questions for your amusement?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

[

Are you serious?

Or are you just asking ridiculously off topic questions for your amusement?

It is perfectly relevant.

Do you trust a doctor that poisoned three people because he cannot prescribe...sell you medication? Herbal remedies can be every bit as fatal as prescription drugs. He already killed one person and made two others extrememely sick and now you trust him to sell medication online?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

now you trust him to sell medication online?

Seriously. Stop it.

I didn't say I "trust him to sell medication online?"

No one did. Stop lying.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

but he DOES sell medication online doesnt he? Call it herbal remedies all you want, if you are truly a doctor then you know the only real difference is regulation.

So you do not trust him to sell meds but you do trust him to tell the future?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I do not trust him period. You keep imagining that I do.

Are you just here to argue? and lie?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I do not trust him period. You keep imagining that I do.

Are you just here to argue? and lie?

Actually, you started arguing with me. If you do not trust him, you are not sticking up for him, then what the hell did you come at me for in the first place?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Thank you Truthtelist!!

Mr MorningStar8741

Ok.. did I say he made the prediction first? No....

Did I say it WAS a prediction? No....

If he poisoned 2 people and killed 1 there would have been an investigation into him if not from the first 2 people who go t poisoned... from the family of the dead one.

I never said ALL docotrs go to jail for malpractice.. but if 2 people were poisoned and one died... then they would at least investigate Mal-Intent... You're great at talking in circles.. Here are my points.

Look at what he's doing... releasing infomration that he has access to... That benefits those who listen to his show by being prepared for what's coming.

Like the analogy, if someone said they heard a dam broke and the flood waters were on their way, but someone falsely accused the person who is warning of floods to be a liar... While you're wasting time trying to find out IF he's lying of not.. the flood waters would be knocking at your door.

Basically it's information he provides... take it or leave it... do your own research on it... try to disprove it yourself... instead of saying the person who gave you the information is lying because someone accused him of something.

Better yet... Call into his show. 1-800-259-5791

I know you won't but just throwing it out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join