It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle is a killer and the biggest fraud ever

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Another member stated that I am ignorant and not capable of an intellectual discussion because of some startling information I found on William Deagle. So lets see shall we.

So how can you people believe someone claiming to be a prophet, government insider/ whistleblower and one of the 2 witnesses described in the book of revelations?

I mean the guy is so far out, he claims to have been part of every single conspiracy theory for the last 20 odd years, and he had his medical license revoked for killing one of his former patients and seriously injuring two others.

Why did Dr. Deagle really leave Denver? After a woman named Debra Darnell died under his care, her family complained that he had over-prescribed medications (102 of them in 9 months). In March 2004 Deagle's license was temporarily suspended for over-prescribing drugs to three of his patients; one died from combined effects of the various meds, one suffered withdrawal and had to be hospitalized, and the third landed in the ER in a discombobulated state.

And to prove Im not lying about this, as I have already been accused of here's a link

www.doradls.state.co.us...

After reading this why would anyone still think this guy is a hero and martyr? He is in fact a pathetic excuse for a human being praying on peoples gullibility and promoting his books and alleged "miracle cure" products on his website

Some other not so convinving facts about deagle:

1.Deagle attributes his superior intelligence to the fact that his mom smoked while pregnant. This increased his neural pathways. Also, aliens interested in his superior intellect observed him closely throughout his childhood.

2.He is a GP, and variously claims to be a microbiologist, a physicist, and a toxicologist.

3.In 1980 he met his current wife, Michelle, and they left their spouses to marry each other. They then embarked on a spiritual quest that led them in and out of many churches that one acquaintance described as "extremist". (3) In 1988 they founded Clay and Iron Ministries. Dr. Deagle declared himself a prophet and gave lectures for The Prophecy Club. They had children, and in the mid-'90s settled in Denver.

4. He claims to be on a government hitlist, which is why he now lives in Canada. Great place to hide
, and constantly tells everyone in the public forum he holds (credibility people)

5. He has apparently spoken to Gabriel on numerous occasions

6. He was a medical practioner at Columbine Massacre, the Oklahmoma Bombing and 9/11 (wow what a coincidence :@@

6. He claims Christ was a product of the Luciferian church (sure to upset some)

7. He was approached by reptilian leader PIndar (who apparently disguises himself as Prince Charles), to be his understudy

8. Was apporached by the US millitary to create the AIDS virus

9. He also claimed "I know information that's well beyond that of the Buddhists'

10. Force-5 hurricanes are caused by Planet X ("Nibiru"), a dwarf star (yeah my favorite, lol)

11. He claims Ice ages are from increased rainfall? (impossible)

12. He also said "The avian flu was created by the CDC with a bioengine, using gene fragments from deceased miners in Alaska. Essentially, it was created out of thin air. "We know the names of the scientists involved" (so who are these scientists then Bill?)

13. He claims "That in ten years, humans will only be produced in labs. Those with genetic abnormalities will be killed, and we will all be programmed to die "like lightbulbs".

14. He is so intelligent that he graduated med school in 5 months (and he killed a lady and severely injured 2? Yeah nice try)

15. He produced and worked on wonderful things such as Iridium satellites, devices that create scalar holographic induction morphogenic fields to induce anti-aging, star wars defense system, he helped run bioterrorism simulations and he also treated special ops personnel

How can this guy be trusted?

swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com...

[edit on 6/10/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wow. I really truly hope that if anyone cares to lambast or deride the OP for the above statements, they bring some proof to the table. This guy is scary.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I agree with the above poster. I didn't even listen to this guys whole rant on the phone. If this stuff really is accurate this guy is really scary.

Flag for you.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Trustnoone1987]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thank you for saying what I was wanting to say!
Yet another false prophet claiming to be somthing............he isnt.

I think people are so determined to make their world exciting they dont want to believe some one could be a BSr. I wonder what goes though mind of sombody talking infront of a crowed about the topics he discusses.
Does he even realize he is BSing them, or is he mentally insane?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Well from what Oz shared I will go out on a limb and say he is a little of both, but craziness often outweighs BS'ing imo.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I listened to that phone call of his, I thought it was a very badly formed lie.

David wilcock wouldn't listen to it because Et's wouldn't let it happen

People take themselves way too seriously sometimes.

also flag for the thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well the important thing is not to believe these guys.
The important thing is to be aware of the issues and predictions they bring up. If you are aware, you will be prepared IF they would happen.

I thiink many of the believers really hope that 7th of October just will pass by as any other day.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I totally agree with your post. If you are going to be a "prophet" stick to one area of expertise and you may be believable. When I listened to his recording, it just seemed like he brought in every conspiracy theory that has been presented in the last few years, including CLONES from mexico

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

11. He claims Ice ages are from increased rainfall? (impossible)

(A bit of pickyness)

Well, actually, in the higher latitudes, the more rain can mean more snow. If the increase in snowfall exceeds what melts the next summer, the more snow accumulates, forming ice over the years, and so we have a new ice age. So, he got one out of 100 right!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by sacrifice]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
From his phone call I would venture to say that I too can be a prophet... Lets see.. I feel that october 7 th "somthing" will happen... somthing "economic" (GO FIGURE)...I dont know what it will be but I see people acting crazy and I see Possible martial law... As well as "possible" nuke attacks on any number of cities that fit a description of flat with out hills...

Come on! Even I can do better than that.. Hell even Silvia Brown has the balls to just throw BS at your face and then play it off when she was found lying..

By the way I predict that for everyone reading this, sometime before you die you will be witness to somthing historical.........
How general is that?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I agree, I listened to his phone call and it disturbed me...but David Wilcock had me rolling with his sharp tongue when it came to the subject of Deagle. That was good stuff.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I think that if anyone goes up against the OP on this subject, there in for one heck of a spanking. great post, this did sound like he was of his rocker he couldn't even stay on topic when he was in the phone conversation i think he had been taking some of the drug he had been perscribing. again great post.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I agree this is a good post, and the OP did a good job on digging up dirt.
IIIIIIIIIMM gonna S and F it in the hopes it will encourage a Dr. D promoter to try and discredit the OP.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sacrifice
Well, actually, in the higher latitudes, the more rain can mean more snow. If the increase in snowfall exceeds what melts the next summer, the more snow accumulates, forming ice over the years, and so we have a new ice age. So, he got one out of 100 right!
[edit on 7-10-2008 by sacrifice]

In the higher latitudes yes, it is possible, considering the reflectivity of sunlight off snow. But this will not occur on a global scale, which is why I find it not possible for an ice age to happen for this reason

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
1st link no worky.

2nd link is a "debunker" link , and coming from OzWeatherman thats something NOT surprising.

You also left out the part where he talks about CHEMTRAILS and as an "NSA insider" he says they are real, and you can watch Dr Bill Deagle on this googole video:

Google Video Link

His phone conversation with Bill and Kerry was quite disturbing to say the least... and I guess we'll know in 24 hours if his predictions (visions) are/were correct.

*SNIP*

To everyone else, have a nice day!

Z

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hey pal take it easy.. im a silly guy and im also extreme so ill take that as a complement.. by the way im more than willing to eat my words in the next few hours.

By the way I saw that video and There were some things that I did find interesting so to be honest Im on the fence with Dr. D.

Good post though.

Your friend the extremely silly soldier..

PS. I have three house plants and they are all dying so planting flowers is probably a bad idea for me.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
2nd link is a "debunker" link , and coming from ozweatherornotman thats something NOT surprising.

Is that really necessary? I know you have a personal dislike for me do you really think that saying something like this phases me?

Also anyone on this site with a picture of a soldier with a gun, is well silly in the extreme. Obviously you are very proud of your 'soldier status' that you hide your face? Who dares wins (and hides their face)? Silly. Drop the gun, and plant some flowers.

Just goers to show the intellect of Deagles followers, how does putting up a youtube video contradict or challenge the information I found?

And I checked the link, it does work on my computer, if anyone else has a problem let me know

[edit on 7/10/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I can't vouch for any of the information, good or bad. I've heard his interviews a couple of times, and I haven't heard anything like what is being claimed by the OP. (But that's NOT to say it is or isn't accurate.)

As to the phone call, if you are referring to the one on Saturday or Sunday, WTF were you guys smoking? He said he had a vision that on Oct 7, the economy will collapse. This will be followed within a week or two by banks taking a "holiday" for a week, and before they re-open, martial law will be instituted. He said the collapse will start in Europe, then make it's way here sometime shortly after the market opens. (That is, if I recall the conversation correctly. Someone correct me if I am wrong.)

He said that sometime after that, probably within several months, nukes will be detonated on U.S. soil. Sometime after that (within the next year) biological agents will be released. He claims the death toll from the nukes will be between 200,000 to 2,000,000.

We'll know if he is a false prophet by biblical standards in 24 hours (as he does claim to be a prophet.)

Although he wasn't specific in his prediction, he DID say several times that the economy was going to crash on the 7th. A 1,000 point drop wouldn't be a "crash", in my opinion. It'd have to go way beyond that. And, I think most people would agree. He DID infer that it was going to be something major, and not just a little "correction" or drop.

I don't know enough about all the claims of the OP to know if they are accurate or not. I do not care enough about Deagle to research it either.

But do get the details of his phone call correct, please. (Again, if you are referring to the one from last Saturday/Sunday).

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well like I said, Im sitting at the table with an empty plate ready to start munching down on my SMACK talk.

All Im saying is well I guess I dont want him to be right and the possibility actually makes me pucker up a little if you know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
On topic...

Or not at all...

The bickering and personal attacks end now.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Well perhaps I underestimated you, sorry. I don't know, I guess I am so over war and death (as perhaps you are). I just assumed the worst. Seriously though. 18 military suicides a day, something cannot be right in the US Army (et al). You seem on track, why for the love of life would you work for the Bush Corps?

Regards to you human in a soldiers clothes.

Z

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join