It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Presidential Candidate... It's someone we know!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I am so glad you guys are on my side...

And in case you were wondering. I have transport sorted.
Have a look at VIKING 1

I am in the middle of refurbishing so let me know what you need. It has a stocked bar so far. I thought that was most important.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok everyone, I say let's put down our Illudium Q-36 Space Modulators and give monkeybus a chance.

You have 48 hrs. to respond with a running mate and a platform thing. If not, then you must concede and we get to turn you into a purse. Can you shapeshift?

VIKING, I love the, um, plane? I need two extra seats, one for my therapist and one for my stylist. High speed internet connection, an oven to bake my cupcakes, a little bed for koala and a fountain coke machine. Oh, and can I have the bigger closet. Thanks

VP

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Haha, this is genius! Youve got my support.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Thanks serbsta. Dobro!! (See I am working on international relationships already
)

Is anyone going to support monkeybus the soon to be handbag? I know I should be rallying for my own supporters, but I would like to see a fair fight...or at least give the impression of one anyway. :bash::bash:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Video was very intesting and i cant blieve it! that and ccompletly unkown could get to presitdental postion.

SHES got my vote! lol although i cant vote for her i live in england.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ohhhh well

SHE?!?!?.....SHE?!?!?
Right. You are with Monkeybus!!!
Ohhh. And you are toast as well....

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ohhhh well

Oh no my friend, I think you might be confused. The video is promoting VIKINGANT for president, and believe me when I say that he is nooooo she, hehe, I should know, I'm his runnning mate. That lady is just the website promoter.

And we do not recognize international borders here, your vote still counts and is greatly appreciated. Heck, our own candidate isn't from America, that's what makes it so exciting. "Bring Australia to the States"!

Cupcake?

VP Rush
Domesticated Democracy

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Good morning Rush. I trust the sleeping arrangements on VIKING 1 were adequate?
Were there enough gum leaves for the koala?

Let me know when you have finished with the bathroom, so I can get ready for bed. You are acting president (to be) while I sleep...
G'night

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

It's all yours hun, I mean sir. Hehe I have to go get the soccer van 1 and get kids to school. Yes, a vice president that can do it all.

Goodnight!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
My first official duty will be to free LATEAPEXER from BTS Bay where I believe the torture has been unbearable.
No access to ATS and BTS...talk about cruel and unusual punishment!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Woohoo! That's right....we have our priorities. She has been unjustly tossed aside with no idea why.

Now where is SD with the FREE LATEAPEXER speech? Hopefully he's with the plastic surgeon. No excuse though, we need that speech.

VP Rush

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I took a quit little break from my busy day of cooking, baking, driving kids, my job as Union Rep, ufo investigator, VP nominee....I think that's it....to make these tshirts. I thought that we could use a marketing strategy to pull the votes in...

I'm heading over to DATS to........well, whatever it's called when we go out and try to get votes.

VP

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i am in - do you need an extra helping hand
mr president
miss vp

tell me what to do i will do it

great plan

i am for "soccer mums need hugs to"

so hugs for everyone in these diffcult times

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

How would you like to design our billboard? You're very artistic.

VP

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

tell me what you need!
i will try my best!

billboard is web based or how?
(today i am very slow sorry!)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

This kind of billboard:

But politic-ing like.

Rush

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You are doing great work here Rush. Looks like it is a one horse race now, but it can't hurt to still get more support. You never know who might jump in last minute.

I have been thinking about jumping on board VIKING1 and taking it to the people. See what they want and find out how many ways we can dissapoint....I mean help them.

Where'd SD go? I need a speech that will knock the peoples socks off.....
Is the rodent still in recovery? I hope he is improving.
I would suggest the perpetrator offer should kiss it better, but considering the nature of the injury maybe a gentle pat on the head....

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Genius, we have a new candidate though.

www.tsgnet.com...

It fit's so well with her closing statement of "He's coming up from behind".

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Chukkles]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Good luck finding a running mate for him! Although Susan may be available. The "prison population" would count for at least 25% of the vote, but......oh yeah.....THEY CAN'T VOTE!

I'm off to target practice.

VP DD Rush

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I'll go with the pat on the, uh, furry patch that's left on his head. Looks like monkeybus might be hiding under a lily pad, couldn't find a running mate that would take me on.........I'm just saying.

VP DD Rush

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join