It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost October 7th and I'm still alive (and so will you!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Wow... I didn't know my fish had such loathing for mankind, I just wish he'd stop channeling bubbles in my ear, it's annoying as hell.

We're screwed! I love fish sticks
! About three minutes!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Happy October 7!!!

Only 24 hours left until we are safe....... until October 14? 16? I don't know there are too many dates.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Welcome to October 7th, 2008! This is indeed the end of times (or the changing of times)! (Just kidding).

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnoone1987
Happy October 7!!!

Only 24 hours left until we are safe....... until October 14? 16? I don't know there are too many dates.

Darn, you beat me to it. Yes, only 24 hours until we are safe (well, as you have noticed, until the next big date). You forgot the big one: December 21st, 2012. Maybe after 2012 comes and goes, there will be no more predictions.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

Commander ScallyWag just informed me that the 2,000 mile long Star Destroyer has encountered a cooling problem in the capacitor array causing a transformer to malfunction and melt. This problem would be easily fixed however the capacitors require adequate cooling and heating cycles between death bursts, and may be several weeks before they can replace the blown transformer.

He wanted you to know that you were exactly 3 minutes away from death from the moment you posted. Then went on to say something in fish, blub blub... blub blub blub... silly gibberish.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

He wanted you to know that you were exactly 3 minutes away from death from the moment you posted.

I know that I three minutes away, I just did not want to be exact, just in case I was wrong.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think im going to come up with my own Web Bot only i'm going to call it something else.
I need time but i will have a website for it and everything. I may also try to contact the Galactic Federation of Darkness, and write a couple of books and see where that takes me.
I see $$$$$$$$$$ signs!!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I think im going to come up with my own Web Bot only i'm going to call it something else.
I need time but i will have a website for it and everything. I may also try to contact the Galactic Federation of Darkness, and write a couple of books and see where that takes me.
I see $$$$$$$$$$ signs!!!!!

Lucky! You always have the best ideas!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hi guys has anyone ever read from the radarsite? this is link please check it out and let me know your toughts

radarsite.blogspot.com... october-7.html

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Another post from Anonymous ATS that I cannot see! I think October 7th really is a big deal!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It's now 3.27 pm (mid afternoon) in Australia on Tuesday 7 October

Still a gorgeous day

I'm painting the back pegola

Birds are tweeting, cats are napping, grasshoppers are hopping, flowers are blooming

All is well so please relax

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
There is still another 12 hours before we get into Oct. 7th on the west coast US. This is where the party starts... so when father time passes in our day, then everyone else is safe.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Just when you thinky you are safe....

from the skies comes a surprize

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I have some really disturbing news regarding the events of October 7, 2008. President Bush through Executive order 55621 declared McDonalds fast food as healthy and our national emergency martial law economy crisis survival rations, and through this executive order, we must all now eat McDonalds three times a day, until the economy straightens out and we can afford Burger King again. The 700 Billion Dollar bail out will help subsidize certain impoverished communities who still cannot afford happy meals.

I know it's going to be tough for some of you who really don't like McDonalds Food, Web Bot said it was going to be bad, but none of us could have predicted how bad it really is.

This is a real sign of the times, our economy tanking means Big Macs instead of juicy flame broiled whoppers!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
It's now 3.27 pm (mid afternoon) in Australia on Tuesday 7 October

I thought it was the 8th?

Birds are tweeting, cats are napping, grasshoppers are hopping, flowers are blooming

Sounds wonderful!

All is well so please relax

Good advice!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Now that is truly frightening. Take my kids..... Just don't take away my Whoppers

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I have some really disturbing news regarding the events of October 7, 2008. President Bush through Executive order 55621 declared McDonalds fast food as healthy and our national emergency martial law economy crisis survival rations, and through this executive order, we must all now eat McDonalds three times a day, until the economy straightens out and we can afford Burger King again. The 700 Billion Dollar bail out will help subsidize certain impoverished communities who still cannot afford happy meals.

This is a fate worse than death!

Originally posted by Trustnoone1987
Now that is truly frightening. Take my kids..... Just don't take away my Whoppers

Whoa!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I just walked my dog, and I noticed there was a slight wind ?!.....

OMG... ITS HAPPENING!!!

ARgghaA........

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Its only 5:45 PM in New Zealand, 7th October.
And NZ has a 2 hour advantage against Aus if I am correct. With our nuclear free policy and crappy power shortages and lack of military defense. I don't know who's ass our prime minister kisses the most to protect us. /flames own country/
but yeah I can be certain its not the 8th in Aus just yet, still another 6hrs and 15 mins before its the 8th in NZ. Heres wishing good luck to all from the future !

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

And in Australia, it's already October 8th!

Err, no its the 7th atm (3.45pm to be exact), but yea nothing bigs happened so I guess it was just another one of those 'dates'...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join