It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix revisited... True rabbit found

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
More 137's

a heaven on earth

the hidden keys

began at nothing

light from black

Light from black? Again showing how Christ is the LIGHT of the world.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

WHAT TRUTH?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Cool topic but white rabbit guy, you can EDIT your posts, no need to make 3, or even 4 posts in a row.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Religion

You can't edit your posts after a certain amount of time as far as I know.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Great link I hope you dont mind I linked this to another website here....

The Dog Star and the Rabbit Hole

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I was reminded of this interesting thread while watching a video here about rabbits and stargates. I hope you don't mind I linked this article for cross reference purposes. Although the 37 isn't a connection between the two they both deal with rabbit holes.

You can ignore\delete my anon post please....forgot password.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Simple = 74 English = 74 Gematria = 74" JESUS 74 Messiah 74 the key 74 the King 74

LITTLE CHILDREN 151

SHAKE THE HEAVENS 151

ON THE THIRD DAY 151

HIDDEN TREASURE 151

THE HOLY FATHER 151

JESUS CHRIST 151

HOLY SPIRIT 151

The Latter Rain 151

Christ the King 151

LORD OF HOSTS 151

THE TEMPLE OF GOD 151

Jesus is LORD 151

simple english gematria 222

letters as numerals 222

alphanumeric system 222

the secret of the alphabet 222

the end from the beginning 222

it is hidden in the alphabet 222

the great triple two 222

vengeance for His temple 222

a thousand years as a day 222

EL =17

YHVH (Yod, Hey, Vav, Hey) is 10+5+6+5 = 26 (Hebrew value)

GOD =26 and 17

TORAH = 62 and 26

G=7 O=15 D=4 7+15+4 = 26 7+1+5+4 =17

T=20 O=15 R=18 A=1 H=8 20+15+18+1+8=62 2+0+1+5+1+8+1+8 =26

Echad, is aleph (1) + chet (8) + dalet (4) = 13. (Hebrew value)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I cannot say one way or the other on this thing, but I do have some possible info about 137 and why it has been regarded as special. Has anybody looked into the sequence?

Start with 0 and add the next number (0+1) = 1.
Now you have 1 plus the next number (1+2) = 3.
Now you have 3 plus the next number (3+4) = 7.
Now you have 7 plus the next number (7+8) = 15.

I think this reflects a well-known sequence but I do not remember what it is called. If you notice, the sequence is notated as (2^n)-1

In my opinion, it means it is trivial and will appear all over the place. Just like 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, ... (2^n)

A far cry from the coolness of phi.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a703o - I know you and others on this forum working/researching Gematria are onto something and I'm certain the numbers 273 and 528 are important. I have looked through some posts and web pages myself but I'm very new to this phenomena. I have watched pictures of Baphomet by "mistake" sometimes and they make me really sick.

I think you should proceed with caution because I have a feeling your occurences will get worse than just some numbers changing on Myspace or your phone acting up. I have had a feeling as well that someone/s do not want this to get out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe you should hook up with hawk123?

"The all seeing eye" and the "Hidden lord of the universe" goes under the number 273.

This "hidden lord of the Universe" has had me baffled for some time.

[edit on 2009-8-22 by bracke]

[edit on 2009-8-22 by bracke]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I found a video on youtube that might be of some interest to you.

From Wikipedia:

According to legend, the púca is a deft shape shifter, capable of assuming a variety of terrifying forms. It may appear as a horse, rabbit, goat, goblin, or dog. No matter what shape the púca takes, its fur is almost always dark. It most commonly takes the form of a sleek black horse with a flowing mane and luminescent golden eyes. [1] If a human is enticed onto a púca's back, it has been known to give them a wild ride. But unlike a kelpie, which will take its rider and dive into the nearest stream or lake to drown and devour him, the púca will do its rider no real harm. The púca has the power of human speech, and has been known to give advice and lead people away from harm. Though the púca enjoys confusing and often terrifying humans, it is considered to be benevolent.

Also, did you know that Coldplay has a song called "42"?

Lyrics:

Those who are dead, Are not dead, They’re just living in my head. And since I fell, For that spell, I am living there as well [Oh]. Time is short And I’m sure, There must be something more… Those who are dead, Are not dead, They’re just living in my head [Oh]. And since I fell, For that spell, I am living there as well. Time is so short, And I’m sure, There must be something more… Oh… You thought you might be a ghost, You thought you might be a ghost, You didn’t get to heaven But you made it close, You didn’t get to heaven But you made it close, You thought you might be a ghost, You thought you might be a ghost, You didn’t get to heaven But you made it close, You didn’t get to heaven but you [Oh Oh...] Oh, Oh Those who are dead, Are not dead, They’re just living in my head. Ooh…

I'm giving you dots. I'll connect them later.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's way deeper than you all can imagine. I am on the verge of the gate that none can open but he and NONE can shut. If I say anything more the flood cant be stopped. I'm not sure what to do with this.

I have been researching this everyday since my last post on this, it's been quite a while and since that time I grow stronger in faith that I have hit the bullseye. Well, come to think of it, there is no doubt.

The question is, what do I do?

The information I have gathered together cant be touched by ANY other book of conspiracy out there.

As a matter of fact I am very leary of hitting "reply" NOW, but I will.

HPX

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The Reeves Footage on stage behind the podium was a Great Find!

What Truth?

Just the way he was talking hit home with me. Word after word, phrase after phrase. "It had it all"- Reeves

Yea we know....

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

What footage of Reeves?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Anyone heard of the ABC Series Flash Forward?

The world blacks out for 2:17 seconds or 137 seconds.

If you want a lead on what it all means possible add me on myspace. I have thousands of hours invested in this number (137) over the last few years. There is a good possiblity this is the strangest thing you have ever seen.

blogs.myspace.com...

Leave me a note telling me who you are.

Thanks

It's all free. Not spam.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join