It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix revisited... True rabbit found

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by enduser

Thank you for your post. I will try later to break down the gematria for you when I have more time.It may take awhile.

I'll answer your question at the end though. Just ask Neo

Also notice in the moleeds video Mr Fleischer talks about Gematria in there when he says something like Adam is 19 and Eve is 54. He is talking about Gematria right there. I believe Hebrew Gematria.

Why is it so hard to believe that English is encoded with Gemtria?

[edit on 14-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

It's not adult to believe in things without any evidence. You set the tone. How else am I to deal with someone who can't even tell fact from fiction? Pat you on the head, give you candy, and point you to the nearest new-age festival?

Sheesh.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Hey a703o,
Firstly to clear up something, i am open to the idea of gematria being encoded in the english language, im just not sure that the values youre using are correct but thats just my gut feeling. Why do you feel that a1, b2, z26 is the correct key? Who encoded this into the english language, when and why?

The words we are familiar with today have evolved throughout the ages, so even if a1 - z26 was the correct key, applying it to modern english maybe erroneous. Lets take the bible, it has been translated numerous times, could meaning have been lost through the translation of words throughout the ages? If you applied the key youre using with modern english to say, the english of Shakespeare's time, would the end result be the same?

I would find it easier to accept (for lack of better words) if this was all based on older languages and not modern, but thats my opinion. Saying that, i am open minded enough to accept it but, i need a little more to go on than what has been presented thus far, or perhaps i have over looked or missed something. I had done a little research on gematria and came across english qabalah, also english and latin gematria Master Key to the Secrets of Freemasonry. Even after reading these various pieces of literature I was (and still am) on the fence regarding your uses, sorry to say.

Im not saying youre wrong, this is merely my opinion and to be fair, from what ive read, youre really showing us opinion rather than actual fact. So i look forward to hearing your breakdown, so i can better understand your reasoning, before i go into detail about mine

Anyway, and without meaning to go off topic (i feel this is somewhat related); without referring to the matrix film in order to "ask neo", i presume you do believe in fate/destiny. It would be interesting to know how you came to this belief? Im guessing a number of coincidences occurred to the point you felt it was no longer just coincidence, perhaps synchronicity?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by enduser

Ok here goes ....

Remember this phrase "God is THE WORD and THE WORD was with him". That is from the Bible.

Keep that in mind for a few seconds.

God in Gematria as I have explained it = 26.

There are 26 letters in the English Alphabet. That right there should tell you I am on the right path. THE WORD. It adds up perfectly .

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26=351

351 is the CENTER STONE of 703 or God in the creation holograph. If you haven't seen it I will point you towards it. If you have seen it notice how it is surrouned by THREE pyramids of 666. It is said in the bible that you will be surrounded by the beast on all sides. Makes sense. WIth 351 being the center stone and the total value of the alphabet it HAS to make you wonder.

Now:

Simple=74
English=74
Gematria=74

Notice the word simple? This is simple english gematria. Coincience that English is a 74 as is gematria? "the key" = 74. Coincience?

X marks the spot= 24 x=24
24 x "the key" = 1776 and there is your Gold.

X always marks the spot. As you can see there waas a PLAN involved in this.

74=Jesus, Cross, Parable(jesus spoke in parables), Gospel, Messiah, Son God, etc etc. Another coincidence I guess?

The REFLECTioN of 74 is 47 which = Beast

37 plus 37 = 74

between= 74 God is between everything.

All of the above is pretty much undeniable that there is a pattern there and those are just the tip of the iceberg.

Here is where I take a lot of slack.

The 4th of July

The most important date in AMERICAN history IMO and should be everyone elses as far as country goes.

You can look at it two ways.

Drop the Zero and you are left with 7/4 or 74 or GD.

OR you can do what they intended to do and replace the zero with an OHHH. God. If Zero has no value in letters what would your best guess be to fill that in with? OHHH of course. But either way you look at it 74 or 704 it follows the pattern.

Where is gets even deeper is when you look at the number 73. 73 being the reflection of 37. 37x73 = 2701 which sets up the creation holograph.

I can get into more on 73 if you would like but notice in the creation holograph 703 is docked in the middle. Since its impossible in Simple English Gematria to make a word with the value of 703 the zero was simply a place holder and dropped.

P.S.

"The USA" = 74

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure I have told this in this thread yet so here it goes.

I was at my computer at ONE THIRTY SEVEN pm and my phone rang from a restricted number and they let it ring for a SPLIT second and hung up. looked at the time and it was 1:37 on the dot. I had been studying on the number 137 at the time or earlier. I forget. Anyways I think nothing of it and procede to my myspace page . I look at my page and notice I have 704 I repeat SEVEN HUNDRED AND FOUR views. I hit refresh RIGHT AFTER that phone call and it went from 704 down to 666 instantly.

I contacted myspace and they could not verify what happened. And my myspace account had NEVER recessed on views before this.

Now tell me that isnt' something .

Ever since I have started talking about 37 and Gematria I have had numerous strange IM's from people I don't know and TIMELY phone calls that are unmistakable.

BTW,

Gematria for Washington DC just "coincidently" equals 137 which is a VERY VERY important number in Hebrew Gematria and in Physics.

Also look for area code 703 on your map!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by enduser

Synchronicity would be the "key" word. TIMELY , PRECISE happenings which can't be explained unless you were there to experience them yourself.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ok thanks, but that is just a reiteration. Ok, let me use your numbers and see what we get-

Jesus = 74
abandoner = 74
accursed = 74
adverse = 74
avoidance = 74
avoider = 74
bitter = 74
brutal = 74
bullheaded = 74
buries = 74
burns = 74
heroine = 74
implode = 74
indecent = 74

God = 26
fable = 26
foe = 26
game = 26
lie = 26

Lets try Evil = 48
accept = 48
awes = 48
bigger = 48
blood = 48
brave = 48
bunk = 48
buy = 48
calms = 48
cheered = 48
cleared = 48
decider = 48
depend = 48
hoped = 48
maker = 48
noble = 48
sex = 48
son = 48
trade = 48
valid = 48
wild = 48
yoga = 48

I specifically chose negative words for your positive (ie jesus/accursed; God/lie; Evil/valid) and vice versa to make my point.

Or can you just mix and match the meanings to suit what you want to believe? im not trying to be mean or anything. Im just trying to understand your use of this key against modern/recent english words, or does it only work on certain words? Do you mind answering my original questions as to why you feel a1 - z26 is the correct key; who assigned those values for you to decipher and when was this originally done/encoded?

I can see why you feel youre on to something and im not trying to knock you, simply put, if you can convince me by explaining your reasoning then perhaps others will start to take note or be a little more open to the idea. Just think of ATS as a court of law and youre trying to convince the jury that what youre saying is absolute fact rather than just coincidence. As to me right now, it just seems like coincidence. You may believe that there is no such thing as coincidence, but others will beg to differ.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
These were the words I chose not at random. Our country is "supposely" BASED on Christianity so that is where I started choosing the words I typed in. Then I started typing in words that deal with God such as unite, centered, union etc. Everything I typed in I'e say 90% ended up being a 73 or 74.

Yes, there are A LOT of conflictions. But in Hebrew Gematria there are a lot of things that don't make sense as well. There is a site called Biblewheel.com that has handpicked words and even some of those dont seem to correlate.

"I" believe I am right. Maybe this path was only for me. What I have explained is the best I can do. But if you walked my path you would KNOW that what I am saying is not coincidental and there IS a conspiracy behind it.

You see these Big Wiggs like to play games(26) with God(26) and Lie(26) but it's a game they may end up losing in the final Card(26).

I stand on the fence nice and centered(74).

Just for a taste and assume I am not lying what do you make of my situation and everything you know about what I have studied about the 1:37 phone call. Read it carefully and realize all this happened within a split second.

Big brother IS watching.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

I do believe that what youre saying you feel is true, i do not doubt this. I know it must be frustrating for you to feel that youre onto something and trying to convey it to us, but us not "getting it". I have felt the same in the past and even when trying to spell it out, people still didnt get it, but i am at least trying to understand

You must feel like its a bit like the Matrix film in that people are trying to fight/defend the fake reality as theyre too comfortable with it or that its just too difficult to accept anything other than that reality. Even Neo as i recall had a hard time accepting it at first, but he got there in the end, with a few nudges in the right direction.

There may well be a conspiracy behind this but with any conspiracy, before people can accept it they need more hard evidence. Take the moon landing being faked for example, how often has that topic been raised? Yet NASA still remains seemingly unchallenged.

Now i have a question, you mentioned that the big wigs like to play games, why are you so sure that this whole thing isnt a game? surely if these big wigs play "games(26) with God(26) and Lie(26) but it's a game they may end up losing in the final Card(26), whats to say they arent sending you down the wrong rabbit hole in the first place? Is it due to your experience on myspace? BTW, who was the call with? Your myspace experience does seem more than a coincidence but, if this big brother is watching you, how did they comes to notice you? Do you know if Mr moleeds has had the same experience? Have you considered speaking with him to compare findings? If I were you i would have already contacted him, because if this is anything like the Matrix film, then all of our fates depend on you, Neo

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
How do they track Neo in the Matrix? I'll tell you and you probably already know.They track him through "codes" such as numbers and letters as depicted on the opening screen. Ever notice that there is "shades" of Hebrew written on that script?

Anyhow couldn't they have been able to "watch" Neo go through the Matrix instead of impossibly reading codes? That would have made the movie itself more interesting but like I said, that movie is MORE than just a film. As crazy as that sounds.

Neo's passport expiring on 9/11 2001 of ALL dates they could have picked!

All of the religious symbolism.

I'm sure there is more symbolism that people have missed but will eventually come to the surface.

Back to my point on how big brother watches people thrrough the matrix. It's called "keywords". Thats how they know where I am in the Matrix of Lies.

I'm going to go back over your post to see if I missed any inquiries but yeah you are right. People are going to have a hard time following what I have presented. It may be shattering to some and enlighting to others.

Either way it is the truth and thats what i represent.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
WHats to say they are sending me down the wrong rabbt hole?

They very well could be. I really don't know. Just call me Doubting Thomas Anerson.lol

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
MO-e-eds and MOses.

It all goes back to the Jews which Mr Rabbit is and he was born in DC(137)

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I had a dream about Gematria about a month ago - that is why I was drawn to this thread in the first place. Prior to this I knew very little about the subject. In the dream I was shown some of the workings of the matrix - I was also told to study Gematria ? Personally I felt some of your posts were a little unnerving - it felt like I was reading coded messages that actually related to extremely personal experiences in my own life but I know that is not possible lol so I will put those paranoid thoughts down to coincidence
or you have excellent intuition ?

In some of the Egyptian tomb paintings, the time- snake swallows the stars to then bring them forth again, or it appears as the cosmic ouroboros serpent that forms a circle to either swallow or disgorge its own tail.

In one example discussed by Eric Hornung, the tail- in- mouth time- snake symbol surrounds a RABBIT which was the hieroglyph for “being” .

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have always had great intuition in all aspects of life. I have been seeking TRUTH my entire life and am 99.9 % sure I have found it. There is always that chance I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Go watch the movie "23" with Jim Carey ASAP if you have never seen it. It is very easy to draw parallels between your thinking and his characters way of thinking in the movie. Hopefully it will help you, and I say that in all seriousness.

A hint: Good Ol' Jim doesn't end up so well in that movie...

Regards,

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the post OP! I have never heard of any of this aside from the movies 23 like someone else had mentioned. You learn something new every day, and you have just taken the pleasure of giving me my daily lesson. I wish you well on your journey to The Key. Best of luck

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonvitt
reply to post by a703o

Go watch the movie "23" with Jim Carey ASAP if you have never seen it. It is very easy to draw parallels between your thinking and his characters way of thinking in the movie. Hopefully it will help you, and I say that in all seriousness.

A hint: Good Ol' Jim doesn't end up so well in that movie...

Regards,

Yeah I have seen the movie and thats all I really want to say at this time. Good movie though IMO. Thanks for your concern.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

I'm not sure if your talking to me or the person who mentioned 23 or if your being sarcastic.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

You know a703o I often marvel at mankind
Just because we can't see something or just because there is no evidence - is not proof in itself - that something does not exist. Many things are invisible to the naked eye - the atom - we have hundreds of particles more minute than an atom (subatomic particles) protons, neutrons, and electrons. These can be broken down again into fundamental particles known as quarks and gluons. " Invisible " elements are part of our reality wether we like it or not and everything works within a very logical pattern and yes this even applies to the human mind
I enjoy this thread a703o
great number by the way. I just wanted you to know I appreciate you taking the time to discuss some of your theories with us
Thank you

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

No problem DandF. It's been way harder than I thought to get my message across.

Basically what I want to say is this.

137 = DC

and 703 area code.

Everything I have put together ties together in a perfect knot.

Here is one before I go that kinda freaked me out.

Reeves= 74
Tony(my name)=74
JAHII(my initials)= 37

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join