It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix revisited... True rabbit found

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Perhaps - UFO phenomena = Secret societies = Matrix

In Messengers of Deception (also published by And/Or press, Berkeley, 1979), Jaques considers that it is the ability to reshape data that is the controlling factor. He writes (on page 209):

"I still feel that the UFO phenomenon represents a manifestation of a reality that transcends our current understanding of physics. It is not the phenomenon itself, but the belief it has created, which is manipulated by human groups with their own objectives."

[edit on 9-11-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just to expand a little more on who Jacques F. Vallée is:

Is a French-born venture capitalist, computer scientist, ufologist and former astronomer, currently residing in San Fransisco, California in the United States. In mainstream science, Vallee is notable for co-developing the first computerized mapping of Mars for NASA, and for his work at SRI International in creating ARPANET, a precursor to the modern internet. Vallee is also an important figure in the study of unidentified flying objects (UFOs), first noted for a defense of the scientific legitimacy of the extraterrestrial hypothesis and later for promoting the Interdimensional hypothesis.

His research has taken him to countries all over the world. Considered one of the leading experts in UFO phenomena, Vallée has written several well-respected scientific books on the subject. In May 1955, Vallée first sighted an unidentified flying object over his Pontoise home. Six years later in 1961, while working on the staff of the French Space committee, Vallée witnessed the destruction of the tracking tapes of unknown objects orbiting the earth. These events contributed to Vallée's long-standing interest in the UFO phenomenon. In the mid-1960s, like many other UFO researchers, Vallée initially attempted to validate the popular Extraterrestrial Hypothesis (or ETH). Leading UFO researcher Jerome Clark argues that Vallée's first two UFO books were among the most scientifically sophisticated defenses of the ETH ever mounted.

Jacques Vallee

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the post destiny-fate. I will look more into it.

Meanwhile back at the cave....

"Using the common way to calculate the numeric value of

the word קבלה Kabbalah is 137 like the numeric values

of the expressions: אופן a habit, a shape, a method,

מלונאי the author of a dictionary; to be connected with

a dictionary, אמצאה a discovery; an invention and

מצוא a thing that is possible to find.

The number 137 written by letters מאה שלשים ושבע

one hundred and thirty seven is by its numeric value

1664. The numeric value of a sentence:

בזאת חכמה מי שבינה לו יחשב מספר החיה "Here

is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count

the number of the beast" (Revelation 13:18) is 1664.

It seems to be that Yeshua used the methods of Gematria.

We cannot see that directly but we can think so judging

by His speeches. A case of point is His saying:

באו בפתח הצר "Enter ye in at the strait gate" (Matthew

7:13) and a sentence בשם האדון ישוע "In the name of the

Lord YESHUA" (Colossians 3:17). The numeric value of

both of them is 794. We can go in only through His name.

It is for the most part of people - both for Jews and for

gentiles - a strait gate."

I can't help but notice the numbers 13 and 7 in Colossians and Matthew!

Up next Zoraoster which happens to = 137.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

I am as you know still reading into this but it is becoming more and more like someone is using symbolism and numbers to create events the way I am seeing it.

I do not think that the government has foreknowledge of the events through this but more that they or something else is doing the events to match the codes if that makes sense.

Therefore when you look back on the past it looks like a divine pattern but it is not.

I am bordering on contradicting myself here but fascinating to say the least

Cheers

[edit on 10-11-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Also with regards to proving this topic to be true. The only way you could do that for example, is to work out every single different meaning to the numbers and make a list of dates that something could happen but even if you did this people would still need convincing.

This is not an easy thing to understand and that is what I think the problem is because a grasp of it is the proof.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The whole 'crazy-math' thing drives me nuts. The # 37 is just a #, it means nothing. Matrix was just a movie. Hmmm.. guys who enjoy comics, and probably love conspiracy theories, end up with a movie that has lots of symbols in it.. HMMM.. who woulda thunkit. It's just a movie. Entertainment. Nothing else.

I get a serious chuckle out of some of the # stuff. I guess people think that when Afghanistan was named arounmd 982 AD, that the folks who lived in a hill town knew all about the attacks on 9/11, and carefully chose the number of letters of the name of their country. O brother.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I actually think that there is some validity in this but not in the way it is currently being understood if even understood at all.

So far it looks like a signature left by someone who is doing things to make it look like theory.

I think it is a deception.

I am still undecided though but you cannot judge a book by its cover.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Neos Passport in the Matrix Expired on 9/11/2001 - I find this to be a bit odd.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
The whole 'crazy-math' thing drives me nuts. The # 37 is just a #, it means nothing. Matrix was just a movie. Hmmm.. guys who enjoy comics, and probably love conspiracy theories, end up with a movie that has lots of symbols in it.. HMMM.. who woulda thunkit. It's just a movie. Entertainment. Nothing else.

I get a serious chuckle out of some of the # stuff. I guess people think that when Afghanistan was named arounmd 982 AD, that the folks who lived in a hill town knew all about the attacks on 9/11, and carefully chose the number of letters of the name of their country. O brother.

That has absolutley NOTHING to do with this whole thread . So you think I haven't proven that gematria exists in English? You think there aren't conspiracies? You think math doesnt matter? You think the alphabet wasn't encoded? You think you know it all? Prove the latter as I LMAO.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by a703o]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by a703o

Also with regards to proving this topic to be true. The only way you could do that for example, is to work out every single different meaning to the numbers and make a list of dates that something could happen but even if you did this people would still need convincing.

This is not an easy thing to understand and that is what I think the problem is because a grasp of it is the proof.

This isn;t going to happen. It's all going to trace back to the Knights Templar(I have a feeling) and that THEY encoded the alphabet so they could speak to one another, hence, THE LANGUAGE OF THE BIRDS, so that thier HEADS could be spared by the Roman Catholics.

That is just one of many scenarios.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by a703o]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Perhaps the knowledge goes further back than the Knights Templars ?Further back than Egypt ?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Neos Passport in the Matrix Expired on 9/11/2001 - I find this to be a bit odd.

Indeed. ANY other date and it's no big deal. Ya know?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate
Perhaps the knowledge goes further back than the Knights Templars ?Further back than Egypt ?

It's really really hard to say. The question is, "Why did "they" encode the language and keep it a secret? Who is they? Who did they get thier info from? And the hole just keeps getting deeper! There has to be an end to the hole somewhere becuase I believe anything that has an ending has a beginning.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Perhaps the matrix has always existed ? Perhaps the great secret lies etched in stone ?

[edit on 11-11-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

That is correct.

24x74=1776
37th president is Nixon
Richard Nixon =137
Nixon mising time was 18.5 minutes which converts to 1110 seconds.

In gematria the zero CAN be dropped leaving us with 1 mintute 51 seconds or....

Jesus Christ =151
Holy Spiritt =151
Charles Fleischer =151

and a host of other phrases equal 151.

Or in Hebrew or Greek.....

LINK to 111

Let's say you don't drop the zero and keep it as 1110.....

Only son (John John 3:16)

Blood Of Christ(I John 1:7)

I am not sure which interpretation they were going for here but something(intution) tells me it's 151 or the Holy Spirit(missing, inviible piece).

I believe Nixon was set up or part of the scheme and sacrificed his own reputation for something bigger.

It's hard to say but something is definatly there.

I won't even mention The 4th Of July standing for GOD because people will come in saying I am making up my own rules so we will just leave it at that.

Tony

[edit on 11-11-2008 by a703o]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
What does science think of Kabbalah?
Kabbalah is in agreement with science. Take the numbers, 26 and 137, which are said to be the fundamental numbers of the universe. Richard Feynman, recognized as our foremost authority on the subject of creation, a brilliant physicist, and Nobel Laureate, is quoted as saying that physicists ought to remind themselves of how much they dont know by putting a sign on the walls of their offices with the number, 137. Feynman stated, "It is one of the greatest mysteries of physics, a magic number that comes to us with no understanding by man. You might say the "hand of God" wrote that number and we dont know how He pushed the pencil." Werner Heisenberg, another giant in the world of physics said that all the problems of quantum theory would disappear only when 137 was explained. The book of Genesis says God told Moses that He has revealed Himself under other names but that His true essence is the number of the four letter s YHVH which translates into English as Yahweh or Jehovah. It is used by many Christian sects as the name of God. The number of YHVH is 26. Yud = 10, Hay = 5, and a Vav = 6, for a total of 26. In English, G is the seventh letter of the alphabet, O is fifteenth, and D is fourth. 7 + 15 + 4 equals 26. Kabbalah teaches God is 26. Neils Bohr, discovered that when electrons absorbed energy they jumped to higher orbits and that these jumps occur at very specific distances from the nucleus. He created a chart showing the maximum number of electrons possible in each orbit was 2, 8, 18, 32, and 50. On his death bed he confessed that he derived these numbers from the number 26. And physicists using Dimensional Analysis have shown that the minimum number of dimensions in our universe is 26.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

How far on are you with this in terms of where it leads?

Do you have numerous possibilities or one clear path?

I am still reading all this information, bit heavy on the mind to begin with but it makes sense.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

I am taking notes on this video so I will be editing this post as I go.

I noticed they used the word mystery schools right off the bat.

mystery schools=216

I noticed they used the word "mystery schools " at least 3 times.

216? Need I explain more?

Great Pyramid =137
Surrounds pyramid= 216

Anybody who has been following this thread knows the significance of 216 by now but for those who dont....

creation from genisis 1.1

A bit redundant but 216 is the number of units that surround(s) this pyramid.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Honestly I am very confused right now. ATM I believe it goies back to egypt. Egypt=73 or 703

703 is the CENTER pyramid of the 2701 creation holograph which "could" represet "God" being surround by the beast on all sides sinces the "other three" pyramids =666.

But what was before Egypt and where did thier knowlegde lead from? Meaning the ancestors of the Egyptians.

How were those pyramids built with no technology and little tools?

Was it the aliens, was it HARD work?

Keep in mind ...

aliens exist=137
alien spaceship=137
alien knowledge=137
alien space time=137

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join