It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only thing Blossom Goodchild is channelling is peoples gullibility

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Interesting that the "trust" thing came up.

You must earn trust...
Aliens would know our "trust system"

Can you just imagine if aliens came here, went on CNN and said everything Blossom is saying?

Would anyone trust them? Or would they have to earn our trust?

So what's the difference?

As a manager I have learned over the years that when dealing with
hard-core "set in their ways" employees with regard to "change". The best way to deal out that change is by gradual bits at a time and not dumping the whole plan on them at once. Otherwise they will run to the hills.

Aliens coming here and sitting/hovering for 3 days and then leaving without any contact, only to return later for formal contact, kind of fits into that process.

We are after-all, hard-core set in our ways.......

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

This reminds me of a very old episode of "Outer Limits"

Aliens land and offer rides to their planet and are just generally really really nice to us. In fact they even have a guide book about us.

The book is called "How to Serve Man".

Finally at the end, some scientist translates what's actually written in the book and it turns out that it's (que dramatic music)

It's a Cook Book!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

My opinion is Larry King would not be hosting any aliens. People would be hovering in their closets in fear. I base my opinion on the real-life "test run" when Orson Welles broadcast the "War of the Worlds" back in the 40's; some people died of heart attacks, it was total chaos, people running for their lives and they hadn't even seen anything, just heard it on the radio. I don't think we need to start boarding up the windows just yet though.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi All,

The Op and many have speculated as to who Blossom Goodchild is .
Some think she is just doing this do sell Books and CDs thats pretty shallow thinking .

Then you the argument that predictions over the many recent years have been made and why should this turnout any different.

Maybe Blossom Goodchild is really getting this message has anyone considered that for a Moment.

Many are saying that channeling tells us nothing and maybe so.

I have no idea if this thing will happen like 99 % of you on ATS.

I could care less if she sells a million books thats not the point of her message as I read it.

The thing about the mind is that each will create who they believe Blossom Goodchild is and the Federation of Light.

Its been said by some we will again just have to wait and see nothing more.

Wait and see is the key now not attack Blossom Goodchild .

My position is nuetral.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I agree with above, let's wait and see.
Blossom Goldhead may well be a channeler that
the Plieadians have decided to work through.

When the spaceship comes, we'll have to prepare
ourselves for a shattering change, nothing will ever
be the same.
Poverty, wars and hatred will be a thing of the past.
Nobleness will be the human watchword again...
and I might get Moira's freakin' moped back.

6 Days... just 6

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

What truth? The truth was given to mankind 2,000 years ago.

The end times will be a time of a "great deception" the likes the world has never seen before, so great, it will even"deceive the elect".

Every time it strikes me how ppl interpret the ' end of times' profeties. So often only being negative for no reason at all.

The end of time is a natural process, a cycle, a movement (like a wave) of cosmic energy. Whitout an ' end time' there cudn't be a NEW TIME, wud it?

What is Truth? Given 2000 yrs ago? Ya referring to Christianty?
Talking about deception here.

More deception? What about politics? What about the weapon-industry?
What about all religious dogma's? What about GLOBAL issues?
It's easier to hush your own mind and act like you're content with what you have. But it's an illusion! More then half of the population on Earth lives below poverty-border. Who is really ready to share??

Blossom shares a message, it's that simple. She asks nothing in return, that simple. I have no clue weither something will happen on Oct. 14th but I want to believes that it cud be true.

As for the Federation of Light they are a group of Enligthed Cosmic Beings of Etherean Worlds who spread Light & Love. These Light Beings are Inter Dimensional Beings, Souls with the highest of vibrational frequencies, that sometimes do manifest themselves as light, angels, humans. They can bring ' sensations' like feeling utterly at Peace, Loved, Happy etc. to help ppl who are feeling down and depressed.

Oahspe: www.sacred-texts.com...

Blossom is not the only one who gets messages fro, these Beings.

For the 14th??? Just wait and see, IF you can see.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

I hope I can see the truth, I hope they won't leave me behind
or ignore me when they get here... I've got a lot to say!

The sun's quite hot here, it's afternoon and we're setting up the
telescope to watch.
I suppose it'll all come down to re-entry.
Well, if they're super-accelerated coming out of the black hole, and it,
like, nails the atmosphere at Mach 15, which, you guys know, is pretty unstable, obviously.
so we're gonna help Laredo guide it on the vox ultra-frequency
carrier and use Roman candles for visual confirmation.

Well Gramma, I'm outside.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
reply to post by zysin5

This reminds me of a very old episode of "Outer Limits"

Aliens land and offer rides to their planet and are just generally really really nice to us. In fact they even have a guide book about us.

The book is called "How to Serve Man".

Right I remember that show! And it goes back even further to an old twilight zone.
Im glad you all took some time to think about the issue I raised with Trust!
We humans here are very set in our ways.
And its going to take alot to prove anything to us.

And sertinly if a ship would come here, and want us to trust them.
I would say the best way to do that, is just show yourselfs.
Hang out in the sky a little while, and do not make contact with us directly.
Show us you are there.. Show us you have good intentions.
And the only way to do that is just to be seen, and known.

If they are to come down and start offering this and that.. I would be less likely to trust them.
However if they come down, hang out, and then leave.. I would have more faith in the fact they may be here for the bettermeant of man kind.

However fistly I highly doubt any ship made of light will be here.
But Im not going to totally deny that it might happen.
It could happen.. But chances are very very low IMO.

And then it it does show up, I guess we will find out quickly if they have other ideas for us..
Such as you brought up.. From the many shows we see..
They could be here to eat us.. Or consume us!

But I belive that seeds have been getting planted in our hearts and minds for when it does happen.
I can just hope it goes down in my lifetime..
I would like to see it.. Be it bad motives, or good motives..
It would be a really cool, and eye opening exp for this earth!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I think you'll be shown to be correct zysin5, I'm quite
sure they'll come in a peaceful manner, we'll be stood
squinting our eyes in the morning sun as the vast ship
rumbles slowly into view.
I think I'll probably fall to my knees in relief! and thank
God that the answer to all our woes has arrived.

5 Days... it seems like a lifetime away.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It is now only four days away.

I took the day off work, why not.

I would like to ask all of you here for a small favor.

On the evening of Oct. 13th, could I you for a few moments to concentrate on wanting positive Earth change, and ask in your minds and heart for this to occur?

Even if you are a non believer, a skeptic and especially if you generally believe? Just before you go to bed on the 13th, concentrate on what peace would bring, what love is and that with your life energy you could with many others bring about this event.

Its not that much to ask. Everyone here wants the answers to the question "are we alone"

So, if you could do that it would be great. Be part of something that could be much bigger than all of us. Hate and negative energy has peaked and has had power long enough.

Everyone desires positive change. So I don't think 5 minutes or so of concentrating on the light ship and wanting more love and peace in the World would hurt any of us that much.

Just a suggestion, on the 15th this will all be over or something new could be just beginning. Peace and love to all of you.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Nice avatar zysin5

up the irons!!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I really hope .. people dont waste there time looking for a federation star ship... unless there watching star trek on t.v.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Just been expulsed from yahoo's group, the galactic federetion of light. Commander Adama and his followers just don't accept sceptic people in their group, you have to beleive what Adama and Blossom Goodchild say about that oct 14, otherwise, you are fired out of their group. period
After been ban, One of their member was gentle enough to send me 3 pictures of the craft that was overing over the north pole as "seen" or I should say, hiden google earth...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
i see oct. 14 coming and going and nothing will happen!...im just interested in what people think will be the excuse for the no show....i reckon it will be something along the lines of....the people of earth did not show enough love....or it was invisible to non believers...what do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spender

I tend to think the same thing, as much as i would like it to actually happen.

Regarding the excuse that only believers will be able to see. I think I read in the channelings that people will be able to take pictures and video of them. That to me would indicate, that believer or not, everyone should be able to see them.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spender
i see oct. 14 coming and going and nothing will happen!...im just interested in what people think will be the excuse for the no show....i reckon it will be something along the lines of....the people of earth did not show enough love....or it was invisible to non believers...what do you guys think?

It's NOT the appearence of a craft (UFO), it's the waiting for it to happen that gives most pleasure and hope, don't cha think?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward

I doubt that they come millions of years in a light ship all this way to park for a few days and then go. I bet they will come to eat us! Lol... I'm just kidding.

We may laugh, but if there are other creatures out there similar to the human race then the only thing motivating them will probably be profit. Why travel millions of light years just to be nice? It must cost a bit in terms of spent resources to travel that far, especially if you're travelling in the 'Mother' of all motherships. You'd want to get something back for the trouble.

I'm sure aliens have a concept of "economics" as well as us. You really would have to be an enlightened race to travel that far for free, just to say "hello," and, "wouldn't it be nice if you all just got along," and then leave.

Bah humbug!

What a load of tosh!

I eagerly await the 14th October 2008 so that I can have a nice lie in and spend another boring day working from home.

Many Regards,

Tytanius.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spender
i see oct. 14 coming and going and nothing will happen!...im just interested in what people think will be the excuse for the no show....

I think the general method is to postpone the date til a later time as we have seen with planet x/ nibiru since 1999,

If this doesnt occur I can just see Blossom Goodchild making up some excuse, rather than admitting she was wrong

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ahhh.... she appears to be somewhere between Nancy Leider and JZ Knight. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
do you guys realize that if this story were indeed true, and a 2,000 mile long spacecraft were in orbit around our planet, it would both be visible in the daylight and at night, even today?

For Pete's sake, that is the size of the United States. We'd already see it in the sky by now.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join