It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only thing Blossom Goodchild is channelling is peoples gullibility

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ebaneeza

Telling people what they want to hear for a price??

Her website doesn't cost anything and the channelings are there for anyone to read for the small fee of $0.00

Yeah sure she has books or whatever available, but so do most websites.

I really think she believes all this and is not trying to cash in, if she is trying to make money from this she must be pretty stupid to choose such a short period of time. If I wanted to make $$$ I would have given maybe one or two channelings for free then put the rest in a book and said that they would come in 2009 or 2010 or even later. Now that would be a gig...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Anyone know the saying "Its says so on the internet so it must be true". This saying speakes really true for Blossom "take all your money" Goodchild.

Has anyone noticed her Wikipedia article got deleted? You can still read a tiny bit about it if you Google search her:

Blossom Goodchild - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -
Blossom Goodchild is an Australian actress and self-professed medium (with no substantial proof of her asserted abilities) who claims to have begun ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blossom_Goodchild

Link to deleted Wiki article: en.wikipedia.org...

This raises two possibilities:

1) Blossom Goodchild really IS a media, the GFL starships will arrive on October the 14th as she predicted and the deleted Wikipedia article shows that the Government tried to ridicule her and stamp her as a fraud.

2) Blossom Goodchild is an actress and this whole thing is a new lonelygirl15 scam.

...or a new kind of Blair Witch Project?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I think it's quite kind of her to notify folk that the aliens
are coming in a two-mile long spaceship to set us all free.

I heard a wise man once say that no one can set you free. No religion, no Saviour, no aliens, no force of nature. The only one who can set your free is yourself. Beware of those who will claim that they can save you, for they have their own agenda.

Do you really believe that you are so powerless and helpless that you need some alien race to come to this planet set you free?

For that is what Blossom Goodchild is telling us.

That we are so helpless and powerless that we need some alien race to come and save us.

If you really believe that some alien race/outside event can set you free - then you have already declared yourself powerless and helpless.

Congratulations.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
reply to post by elliotalien

"if you listened or ANYONE paid attention"

I see that a lot here. They only get past the first couple of lines of a topic before they have it all figured out. No one can tell them or change anything because their minds are already made up. The posts that make sense are avoided all together. I wish I could see the faces when the events actually happen.

As your mind is already made up - no?

And we cannot wait to see your face when it doesn't happen! That is - if your brave enough to show it.

I gather that on the 15th you'll be a big man and come in here and say, "I apologise - I was completely wrong and made an utter fool of myself on this board"

or

Will you just slither away and hide under a rock with Bossom CrazyChild and her ilk until the next scam comes along for you to sign your name to - and tell all those that don't believe in your tripe that they are ignorant fools again?

Give me a break!

IRM

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
she is selling e-books
anyone with half a brain can see this.

$ ALWAYS = dodgy

[edit on 8/10/08 by lbennie]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I believe what ever she is channeling is evil too because in the last few days everyone in my household has been strangely angry.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by IronMan
I think it's quite kind of her to notify folk that the aliens
are coming in a two-mile long spaceship to set us all free.

I heard a wise man once say that no one can set you free. No religion, no Saviour, no aliens, no force of nature. The only one who can set your free is yourself. Beware of those who will claim that they can save you, for they have their own agenda.

Do you really believe that you are so powerless and helpless that you need some alien race to come to this planet set you free?

For that is what Blossom Goodchild is telling us.

That we are so helpless and powerless that we need some alien race to come and save us.

If you really believe that some alien race/outside event can set you free - then you have already declared yourself powerless and helpless.

Congratulations.

Exactly my thoughts too!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
[Regardless of my own beliefs about Blossom Goodchild you really ought to back up your statement that she is a convicted fraudster with some evidence. Otherwise you are likely breaking Australian defamation laws. Surprised the mods haven't picked up on this actually.

Yes, I know

I tried to find the link again, where I got this, as per request of another member, but the link had either been removed or deleted. I apologise for this

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pazzzzz
reply to post by sigung86

If Goodchild is real then she would have been on national television and NOT asking for money to listen to a channeling.. its just too obvious thats this is BS.. And then there are people that say things like, well she has to pay her bills etc, but she does have a regular job right? Or is she channeling 24/7?

Yep, exactly

And if she really wanted everyone to know, she wouldnt be selling books on on her website

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

What truth? The truth was given to mankind 2,000 years ago.

The end times will be a time of a "great deception" the likes the world has never seen before, so great, it will even"deceive the elect".

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Helpless? Not!

Why is being helpless against a bunch of World controlling bankers and a few elite families called helpless!

They have the entire military industrial complex against us, that makes us all pretty helpless.

Looking forward to shutting these thieves and slave owners down, that would be a real treat. Its not about being scared, its about staying alive and finding a future for my 2 year old son and if someone can help that to happen and shut these evil men down, I am all for it!

So, hows the economy?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Anyone remember the old movie, I come in peace.

This was a movie about an alien who came from another planet to extract a chemical from the human brain that acted like a drug for the alien race.

This alien promoted the words of love and peace, when infact it was anything but that.
Peace comming from the hippie world, and drug use.
And in turn the alien was extracting the drugs from our brains to take back to the alien planet and sell some good stuff!!!

Here is a clip.

Now All this lady says is they come in peace, and with love..

First off I dont buy that any space ships will be here.

And on the slight 1% chance they do show up.. Do you really trust another race claiming they come in peace and with love???

I sure the hell wouldnt trust them!!! And sertinly not if they claim to come in peaec and in love..
Thats the first mistake any human would make..
Trust is earned.. Not given right out..

Any higher alien race would know about the human trust system.
And we dont even trust our own people who live on this planet.
And she expects us to just TRUST these aliens..

I dont think so.. I come in peace, phhhffft!!
They wont even be comming here at all.. Let alone to come in peace..

I thought I would just add these thoughts in this thread.. Presay making another trash thread about this subject..
However I just cant help myself.. I am compelled to talk about this.
And I am even more compelled to mock these people..
But must wait a few more days..
Im just getting at my witts end with these so called channlers, and epic souls who are so grand and beyond us normal mortals..

People must be really bored these days.. I thought there was enough entertainment to keep us busy and away from such things..

But then again.. I guess it really doesnt hurt to much to have this stuff going and buzzing about the internet..
However in one sense it does alot of damage..
The kind of damage that ruins truth for many people who are ready to belive.. But just tired of all the hoaxes and empty claims.

I know I belive in life outside the Earth.
And I know the Van Allen belt protects us from many life forms that would otherwise consume us long long long ago.
But the Van Allen belt has protected us for a very long time.

Why do I get the feeling the Van allen Belt has been breached!
Something is up.. But I dont need some lady to tell me something is up.

We all know.. But none of us can say for sure whats going to happen.
When honestly all we can do is sit back and enjoy the ride..

As thats all it is folks.. Its just a ride!!!

And yeah, keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Trust is earned.. Not given right out..

Any higher alien race would know about the human trust system.
And we dont even trust our own people who live on this planet.
And she expects us to just TRUST these aliens..

A start and an applause for your post. Excellent, excellent point!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Thanx for that link, I printed it to read on my lunch hour.

People have called this Blossom lady a con artist, but the more I read about it I realize she is as big a victim as the people buying into her outlandish claims. She really does think she is in contact with a "good spirit" -- would a good spirit push her to flatly state that a space ship big enough to cover the entire US is coming on Oct. 14, which will only result in her being so humiliated and deflated that she will probably want to crawl in a hole and die? She is consumed by evil and doesn't know it. I guess some people think a demon contact would always hurdle things through the air and leave scratch marks on your body, etc. But many of them are more powerful than using the stereotypical tricks we've all heard for years. Their kind of evil is to create a comfort zone for the channelers, in order to take possession of their mind body and spirit. Sadly I think there is a lot of this going on now.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Bombeni]

xul

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
no point to your post. She has more valid truth to aliens coming then you do calling her a lair. You obviously didn't research her at all.

ROTFLMAO.
It's more than funny that you wont change your mind AT ALL after 14th of october. Because, just face it, you are still in a distant past stage of our evolution.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Thanx for that link, I printed it to read on my lunch hour.

People have called this Blossom lady a con artist, but the more I read about it I realize she is as big a victim as the people buying into her outlandish claims. She really does think she is in contact with a "good spirit" -- would a good spirit push her to flatly state that a space ship big enough to cover the entire US is coming on Oct. 14, which will only result in her being so humiliated and deflated that she will probably want to crawl in a hole and die? She is consumed by evil and doesn't know it. I guess some people think a demon contact would always hurdle things through the air and leave scratch marks on your body, etc. But many of them are more powerful than using the stereotypical tricks we've all heard for years. Their kind of evil is to create a comfort zone for the channelers, in order to take possession of their mind body and spirit. Sadly I think there is a lot of this going on now.

Yes! You are beginning to understand.
These demons are just using their channelers, and using the satanist elite too, they call them their "spirit guides".

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Doe anyone know what Blossom Goodchild's real name is? Thanks

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I found this on another site and thought it was relevant.

People keep saying that she must be for real because she is risking her reputation by setting a date for this visitation. On the surface, that's what it looks like. This calculated risk is just drawing attention to the fact that she exists because she knows that for everyone that loses faith in her on October 15th, there will be two more who don't lose faith and buy into whatever excuse she makes for the lack of aliens on the 14th. By then, she will have doubled her profits, and doubled her fan base. I would like to think that when nothing happens on the 14th, that everyone will stop buying her books or contacting her for readings, but there are always people willing to believe anything that they are told, people who want to have hope in anything, and people who don't want to believe that they've been had. The sad part is that many people will be affected by this come October 14th, probably in a negative way, and you know what she'll be doing? Probably buying a bigger house.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join