It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only thing Blossom Goodchild is channelling is peoples gullibility

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I've had a thread running here for quite a while that discusses the exact thing your talking about. My intention was to show Management just how seriously many members feel in opposition to such threads as the GFL's. And it's also there to discuss such things as post 14th Oct actions.

I feel it's important to keep this thread on the front page - especially with less than a week to go. It already has over 70 flags and 70 stars. I personally feel that says something but it wouldn't hurt to get more stars and flags for the cause

Rebuttal In Defiance Of The GFL

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Nice one, i missed that

Don't know how?

I have been pretty vocal on most the GFL threads and have had a few "battles" with some of these guys.

It is not funny at all and too many people are like "well, it doesn't hurt to wait and see".

The point is it does.. it REALLY does.
For anyone interested in serious UFO/Alien discussion, this is a serious Thorn-in-the-side.

For any new members visiting who are serious researchers or have a keen interest, they will be instantly put off by this crap.

WTG IRM

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Just a question to the ATS'ers that heave been around for the last year at leat. How many times have we seen people get really worked up about these alien (and alien disclosure) prophecies, only for them to not occur?

The answer for you newer and more gullible members is never.

If your answer "Never" is to be true...

then no body here on ATS gets juiced up with anticipation...

From my observation, a lot of posters say "give it a chance to
prove or disprove itself"...and many do lean towards believing the prediction or forecast.

now, if you said 'Always',
meaning that members and lurkers give a lot of board traffic about the Alien Messages... only to have the message turn out to be Nill.

Then you'ld be correct.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This whole Blossom Goodchild issue is just yet another scam/hoax. Nobody would like to see ufo disclosure more than me though. I guess the closest were gonna get to disclosure about the phenomenon is when James Fox releases his new controversial film (Beyond The Blue). remember this is the same guy who took a conservative, definitive approach with his last film (Out Of The Blue). I emailed him recently to wish him best of luck and expressed my hope that he finds a big distributor for this documentary.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

and yet, your on this site...

Come on, let the people belive in peace and love! no harm done... If it happens then good, I say it was about time. IF not, I say burn the wich

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
This whole Blossom Goodchild issue is just yet another scam/hoax.

Of course it is. And forums like ATS perpetuate it. We should all be very ashamed of ourselves.

But if you all send me $5 I will purge your souls for you and release you from your heinous guilt. Anyone posting on any thread about Blossum (whom I think is "my little pony"?) and does not do so will fail to win next week's lottery ....

It's down to you folks

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I personally think Busom Goodchimes may be the 'real deal'
I mean, she has a nice name, she can channel (whatever that
means!) and by the look of her website, has nice friends.

I think it's quite kind of her to notify folk that the aliens
are coming in a two-mile long spaceship to set us all free.
I wish I could channel, I wish I could speak with confidence
about the out-and-beyond.
I think we should all say thanks to Blossom... come on,
all together now...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I am creeped out that this woman even lives, but what creeps me out more is the fact there are people, sad, pathetic people, who buy into it. Should she give the money back? I say no way Jose. Judge Judy wouldn't even make her give it back, she would tell the "victims" to consider it a lesson learned, and to steer clear of con artists, and that there's no free lunch. I mean, YUK. This lady/channeler thing person will get hers one day, what goes around comes around.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I agree with you Bobbenji, some folk are a little gullibe and
I think underneath it all they want her be right!
But what if Blossom Goldenchild is correct and that she has
picked up a message about a two-mile spaceship coming for
the 14th October?
Does it sound silly? I suppose it doesn't on this site but, it
may sound odd to 'non-Stargate' folk and those who don't pass
themselves off aliens.

Sorry, I'm babbling.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
reply to post by Bombeni

I agree with you Bobbenji, some folk are a little gullibe and
I think underneath it all they want her be right!
But what if Blossom Goldenchild is correct and that she has
picked up a message about a two-mile spaceship coming for
the 14th October?
Does it sound silly? I suppose it doesn't on this site but, it
may sound odd to 'non-Stargate' folk and those who don't pass
themselves off aliens.

Sorry, I'm babbling.

Well, and I know I'm backpeddling here, but on the morning of the 14th I'm writing Klaatu Barraba Nikto on my forehead. Better safe than sorry.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Well, and I know I'm backpeddling here, but on the morning of the 14th I'm writing Klaatu Barraba Nikto on my forehead.

Which is actually Arcturian for "Please eat me"

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

For me, I'm using a cardboard sssign like the dumb chick off
Independence Day and if I'm drunk enough, I'll dress like her!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No, she is channeling entities, however they are not E.T.s.

They are the same entities humans have been channeling for thousands of years.

Demons. God has strictly forbidden it. If it were a hoax, it wouldn't need mentioning by God to never do it under any circumstances.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I am a believer, But I have not given one cent away, why should I even?

But the argument is kind of funny. The argument is made from a standpoint assuming we live in an ethical and moral world. Were all people are treated righteous. The mere fact that she should apologize for her "scam" if nothing happens is a joke.

Why aren't you demanding your government to kiss your feet while you're at it or your banks that have robbed you or the bosses that have fired you unjustified.

Stop the hypocrisy and grow up.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by broli]

[edit on 7-10-2008 by broli]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SUMDUMONKEY

Hey I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone, maybe I did use a poor way of saying that. I didn't mean that the people who believe in this woman are pathetic, even though it came out that way. I meant the fact that they are being used by this woman is pathetic. She is laughing her butt off all the way to tthe bank. I guess Oct. 14 will blow her cover, but will she be able to lure her followers back by making up some dumb outlandish story?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

No, she is channeling entities, however they are not E.T.s.

They are the same entities humans have been channeling for thousands of years.

Demons. God has strictly forbidden it. If it were a hoax, it wouldn't need mentioning by God to never do it under any circumstances.

You are right, and as if God forbidding it isn't reason enough, these entities can be downright dangerous. I don't know if this Blossom chick even has the power to conjure, it's her word and who could believe her? Conjuring is for real, but it is a dangerous game. Apparently she is caught up in it hugely now, to make such a drastic announcement. The entity is having its way with her and she is most likely not even able to make sound judgement anymore.

Edit: I'd like to add for the record that I don't doubt for a minute that there are ufo's and life in other dimensions or planets; but Blossom isn't the chosen one people; she probably pinches herself everytime she steps into her brand new car or books another cruise.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Bombeni]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

... It's like a wirlwind out there, and sometimes you get lost
in it.
I agree that come the 14th, she's got some explaining to do.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

You are right, and as if God forbidding it isn't reason enough, these entities can be downright dangerous. I don't know if this Blossom chick even has the power to conjure, it's her word and who could believe her? Conjuring is for real, but it is a dangerous game. Apparently she is caught up in it hugely now, to make such a drastic announcement. The entity is having its way with her and she is most likely not even able to make sound judgement anymore.

I think the demons are telling her something will happen, remember the Bible tells us of a "Great Deception" coming in the latter days, so great and impressive it will even deceive some of the "elect" I.E. Christians.

Get ready for this "Great Deception" folks. Believe it at your own risk.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join