It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only thing Blossom Goodchild is channelling is peoples gullibility

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

It would also be visible on satellite images, both visble and infrared.....

But its not visible....so, it doesnt exist...right

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Announcement

Chatham Island, New Zealand
12:00:00 AM

It is now officially the 14th of October 2008 in the world.

Blossom Goodchild
It's now or never!

...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick.....

Time & Date

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

She Now has just a little over Forty hours for those of In Ontario and New York etc.

I predict:

-that people will say the ship was only visible during meditation.

-people will say that a google earth anomaly (like over arctic or pacific) is the "GFL"

-people will just outright lie and say they saw a 'light ship'

-I predict tens of threads about sighting of GFL, though none will have evidence and the evidence presented will be the same as always (grainy youtube blurry & tiny object), and therefore will not be the GFL and their 2000 Mile 'light ship'

-Most of the threads will be [HOAX] threads and the mods will be very disappointed. They will also have to moderate more heavily. It will be worse for them than if the GFL actually does arrive en masse in their 'light ship..... headaches all around.

-Worst of all, I predict the GFL fad will last for several months, at its peak it may remind many members of the reptilian threads of 2007. I know, It is horrible.

Thank you Infrared, for your efforts in regards to the defense against and repulsion of, the GFL phenomena. I only wish there were more like you.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
do you guys realize that if this story were indeed true, and a 2,000 mile long spacecraft were in orbit around our planet, it would both be visible in the daylight and at night, even today?

For Pete's sake, that is the size of the United States. We'd already see it in the sky by now.

Yes, especially since it is already the 14th in Blossom's timezone!

Regards,

Tytanius

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

I completely agree with all the points you have made! If you look around the plethora of GFL related threads on the board at the moment. There are many now who are either taking a bet each way or backpedaling by saying that even if it the mothership doesn't show, it's still a step forward.. and an enlightening moment for all concerned because it gave hope in a world full of gloom and doom.

Really? Hope? The same hope that will be shattered? Nice One Blossom!

Apparently, being cheated and lied to by a self proclaimed channeler is completely different than being lied to by your governments etc.

Wow!

I'm going to sit back today - crack a beer and watch the rats leaving their sinking ship (metaphor only).

Thanks for your kind words my friend

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by NOTurTypical

It would also be visible on satellite images, both visble and infrared.....

But its not visible....so, it doesnt exist...right

No I think you've got it wrong. Surely Blossom would tell us that the ship is in a state of "Dimensional Flux," and therefore cannot be viewed via conventional means. As a result, if you truly wish to see the ship and receive the wisdom it brings, you must see the ship in the 9th dimension; "love" embracing its being with your heart and all of your spirit!
) lol

Still, probably the type of rubbish that we will hear in 'official' channels. If there is such as thing.

Many Regards,

Tytanius.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Hey Ozman! looks like the google bot has picked up on your thread here.
check this out..

I typed in Goodchild on this link
douweosinga.com...

And it said.

goodchild is channelling is peoples gullibility

hehe thought you might find that to be to your liking!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

How come every time I type in something as it says to it just reprints what I type?

How do you get it to work?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You can put me in the percentage that thinks the whole thing is utter nonsense
she is probably banking on people seeing what they want to see and every star in the sky will be the claimed UFO to some of them.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people on this planet that are very easily parted with money and scams like this will always be around.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i wonder who does blossoms marketing?? they could have made millions selling a crystal, rock, piece of glass or whatever you want to call it on their site so you can see the "ship"....oops i have given them more ideas now....

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Lol, just checked it out

Im famous!!!

Almost the end of the 14th here and still havent seen anything remotely close to what this "liar" said was going to happen

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

surprise surprise, nothing happened..I cant believe anyone actually expected it to! As if any race intelligent enough to travel the galaxies would wanna be seen with someone named 'Blossom Goodchild". I see you're in the NT OzW..there has been some sightings up there in the last couple of months hasnt there? Its been reported a bit down here in Melbourne
regards mary

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am she from the federation of light we are late we are stuck in intergalatic traffic...we will arrive in your earth space once the traffic has cleared from Zigon...signing off now she goes in peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
[edit on 14-10-2008 by SGSPatriot]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by marydoll

Yeah, very true. Who would want to be caught dead with some old broad named Blossom Goodchild? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Lol, yeah but its still the 14th over in the USA unfortunantly

It looks like the real Blossom Goodchild or someone telling everyone that they are Blossom Goodchild, is posting on the original thread

Should be good for a laugh. Mods may want to check IP to verify that one

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Lol, yeah but its still the 14th over in the USA unfortunantly

It looks like the real Blossom Goodchild or someone telling everyone that they are Blossom Goodchild, is posting on the original thread

Should be good for a laugh. Mods may want to check IP to verify that one

LOL!!!! What page number?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

LOL!!!! What page number?

The last few...

The user is getting hammered.....I dont know why they just dont ban him/ her already

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Total awesomeness!!!

I'm there.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join