It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only thing Blossom Goodchild is channelling is peoples gullibility

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Anyone know the saying "Its says so on the internet so it must be true". This saying speakes really true for Blossom "take all your money" Goodchild.

Her agenda is pretty clear, she has several books talking about the galctic federation crap and a website that has had taken more hits in the last month than a veteran boxer has in an entire career. Purpose: Money and popularity. Nothing gives you more attention than spreading an outrageous lie like this one. Pretty clever for this "self- appointed psychic (psycho) who has been convicted of fraud?

Wanna hear blossom talk live about sending out love and this galcactic federation crap...well you can, just dont forget to bring your money for this one

Just a question to the ATS'ers that heave been around for the last year at leat. How many times have we seen people get really worked up about these alien (and alien disclosure) prophecies, only for them to not occur?

The answer for you newer and more gullible members is never.

Im not asking you to change your opinions, like you would anyway, but just exercise caution with liars like Blossom. I seriously hope none of you have bought any of her books or attended her forums. So dont be too dissapointed (or surprised) when nothing happens on the 14th of October in Alabama, and then wait for her reasons why aliens never showed

And if people I wondering, yes I do believe that intelligent life may have visited earth, but this lady does a huge disservice to the credibility of anyone that has seen or researched UFO's and alien encounters. If I wrong and by some miraculous, minute possibility, that this event does occur.....and I sort of hope in a way it does....then I will gladly eat the proverbial humble pie, but seriously how can you guys be so trustworthy of someone charged with fraud.

Wake up people!!!

[edit on 6/10/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Previously posted in another thread:

And posting yet another thread, regardless of the view, is going to do what? From my estimations with the views about all of this from the other threads is about 50% are wanting proof...25% are on the fence...15% are in hopes something will happen...4% really don't care...and 1% buy into this.

Blessings, Nanoo Nanoo, and all that stuff
The King of the Wicker People: Taledus

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus

And posting yet another thread, regardless of the view, is going to do what? From my estimations with the views about all of this from the other threads is about 50% are wanting proof...25% are on the fence...15% are in hopes something will happen...4% really don't care...and 1% buy into this.

Hmmmm, then whats the point of posting anything at all

Just bringing to light that this lady has been convicted of fraud and is obviosuly out to promote her book of BS, and that some of the newer members should believe everything they read here

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

What kind of fraud and bribery was she convicted of?

I feel so dirty even asking.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Dude! Why one more? If you are so sure that it is BUNK, then simply wait a mere 7 or 8 days and poof! It's over! Let time DEBUNK her, not premature babble.

Let this lady's character die a slow death. If that is what she wants then so be it. Now if we suddenly are surprised by Aliens on a huge mother ship on the 14th, run like hell. I doubt that they come millions of years in a light ship all this way to park for a few days and then go. I bet they will come to eat us! Lol... I'm just kidding.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Can you provide some proof that she has been convicted of fradu in the past as it would all but seal my doubts in her. I am really interested to see this info so i can put to rest anymore wonder if shes the real deal.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

Hmmm, tried to find the link but it has mysteriously dissapeared

Ah well I guess we will just have to wait til the 14th after all

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Blossom Goodchild is a scam artist and I have no reservations in saying that. Further more, I'm not prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt. Why give a sucker an even break - she certainly doesn't.

If she honestly wants to be perceived as a truthful person spreading love and light, she should come out into the public using her real name and apologise to everyone after the 14th when the GFL ships don't show and say, "I'm sorry - I was wrong and I will gladly refund any money I have made off this to those that wrongly believed in me". Or perhaps she could donate the money to a needy charity.

If she chooses instead to perpetuate the lie even further after the 14th by claiming something unfalsifiable like "you won't see them unless your implant is tuned in correctly" - then those who have been supporting her on this forum should smell the coffee and start to see her for what she really is. A money grubbing Charlatan.

If she chooses to keep the money after the 14th, then that says a lot about her lack of character. I mean, would she consider it fair to keep such dirty money - money that was gained through lies or providing false hopes? Yeah, I know what some of you people will say - "Channelers have to eat too" - but my response to that is the only thing she should be eating is humble pie.

In short, the ships wont show, there wont be an apology and she wont cough up a red cent through bad conscience. Yep, that's spreading love and light isn't it!

IRM

[edit on 7/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Good call InfaRedMan. I wish an event such as this would come true. But to be honest - if they wanted to arrive they would just arrive. Why channel a message to someone in Australia a month prior????

Obsidience

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

You are on a debunking tear today.

Let's see... what is more likely?

A: A woman exploiting the masses for profit?

B: Aliens are communicating with a woman (who just happens to be turning a profit) to inform her of their intentions of coming down in their 2000 mile ship of light to spread a message of love? Oh and they have a million other ships with them as well.

Unless you are crazy, it is pretty obvious that B is the more logical answer. When has anyone ever exploited people for money? Answer: Never.
When has a race of aliens arrived in their 2000 mile long ship after informing someone telepathically? Answer: All the freaking time.

I'm going with the odds on this one.

[^^^that was a joke^^^^]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Rofl

What are you serious?

I, like many here have had my own UFO experience, but to believe someone has had contact with an alien race and they are expecting a 2000 mile long ship to appear.....over someone exploting peoples gullibility to buy a book/ books he has written...i mean come on

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

the part where I wrote [^^^^^that was a joke^^^^^] meant ... well... that it was a joke.

I am with you on this. The odds are pretty heavily stacked against the GFL and their 2000 mile long space ship.

Don't get me wrong. I hope she is right, because hey.. that would be pretty freaking amazing. I also hope that I will go home and I will have a million dollars sitting on my kitchen table. Unfortunately, the odds are against that too.... but a guy can hope.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

i think Karl was being a teeny weeny bit sarcastic Oz

And dont forget, When the ship doesnt appear, its all your lots fault for all the negative vibes your giving out

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Oh dear look who's gullible now...me!!!!

Lol

Whoops

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Don't forget her podcasts ozWeatherman! You can listen to her channellings for the 'never to be repeated' price of $25.

It seems all the usual suspects are finding this as a great opportunity to make a bundle of cash too. At the Ashtar Command, they are selling special 'structured' water that you must drink on the 14th before you meditate. I mean.. come on!!!

IRM

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I fell dirty and used just for having an open mind on the issue of the 14th after reading this thread. But I also would like to see the evidence of previous fraud convictions. Knowing her real name and linking her mugshot and location info from info and pics from her site would be some pretty damning evidence. Might make a pretty interesting mission for someone on ATS who is capable to put together before the 14th.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to when this Galalctic Federation Of Light and Ashtar Command rubbish dies out... actually it is rather amusing. I enjoy laughing at it all. I did lean towards believing it for a bit after the Alaje videos and emailing him. But I managed to find proof that some of the things he was emailing me was utter rubbish so now I am happy to say that it is all uber garbage.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Mister E]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I have to agree. I only watched a few clips of her ramblings. While I do not like to insult people she kinda rubed me the wrong way. Maybe it was the mocking of "Mork and mindy" nanu nanu. But I just found here to be a story teller. Kinda like your uncle at a late night camp fire when you were a kid, telling scary stories. Time will tell if her stories have any basis as she supposbable gave dates to events lol Which I am sure when the date passes there will be some reason as to why.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus

Not a very good estimate really.

What about a percentage who KNOW that is is absolute crap??

And from the dozens of thread i have read, The percentage of nutters who buy into this should be much higher.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
As I've pointed out in the other threads, the spaceship has had to go in to Proxima Centauri for emergency repairs and cannot possible arrive as this Blossom person claims.

If it turns up on 14th October, then I will mean they have finally perfected the (still hypothetical) Multi-conduit sub-ether Gravometric Zone-drive. But I don't believe the Arcturians will allow them to install it even if it gets spontaneously invented.

If it does not turn up on 14th October you will know that I alone speak the truth on such matters. And should it please you, a $25 donation to ensure I keep you updated on the spaceship's progress will be appreciated (all these sub-ether transwarp communications cost money to operate you know!)

If I am wrong, I'll give Blossom the country of Iceland (which I just bought for $3 on Ebay
).

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join